Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Thought form remainders vs. "ghost" interaction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114720)

Kathrin 01-07-2017 05:25 PM

Thought form remainders vs. "ghost" interaction

Special quest: How would you discern between a thought form encounter and a ghost interaction?

So far, I understand there are still all thoughts existant. And there are "ghosts" like ancestors, non-physical beings etc.. The second type seems to have a "mind on their own". The first seem to be just remainders, spurs, traces. Nothing "independent". In addition, everything is just perception anyway. And not real. Why is there this distinction between the "independent" energies, beings, and those more "simple" thought remainders? What's your experience or conclusion?

desert rat 02-07-2017 12:17 PM

I dont believe a thought form would have any persona info as a true ghost would have .

Kathrin 09-07-2017 08:25 PM

I see that also. I'm wondering how this difference comes about. It's all just thought and thought forms. What makes a thought form be a ghost? What's the link? What's your impression?

desert rat 12-07-2017 11:56 PM

People create thought forms with out knowing what there doing . I think some ghosts are still living people, but asleep in there astral bodies .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
http://www.aznewage.info/etheric%20body.html

Kathrin 15-07-2017 08:58 AM

I think thought forms are created intentionally and unintentionally. Phenomena in hauntings are probably mostly unintentional creations. Some phenoma seem to be different. Maybe it's all gradual as usual. The more there is still thought gathered on a topic or person, the more it still "exists". The less it is thought upon, the more it dissapates into its former components and fades away.

Kathrin 15-07-2017 09:09 AM

Just wondering how this works with ancestors etc.. They seem to be present somehow when called. Even when not called they come to assist and help. Also non-ancestors come help. I guess you would say they live in the astral plane and can make contact when they want. The astral plane however is also just thought scenario. Everything is vibration, gradual. There's tipping point, taking thought to physicality. What's that interaction though between physical and nonphysical!? As if there were nonphysical people interacting. What if they are not and also just mind work? They would be also just my mind's creation. What if there is nothing besides God-ness, the basic Om kind of Love vibration as a source of all Life? Nothing else would be "real". It seems as if we're just playing mind games, even with ghosts. As if there's nothing but the Mind and God. So, we're making things up. It's not real.

Kathrin 15-07-2017 09:24 AM

There may be a difference in those creations pre and post tipping point. Once a creation had been manifested it remains as a "construct". While others will fade if they had never crossed the tipping point. And a "construct" has a "mind" on its own. Being manifested means not only the state of physicality, but a state of being "agreed upon" as wanted.. useful... helpful or so. Had that topic before, it's about closing a circle of thoughts to a state of decision. Once a decision is made on it, it will either "become" or vanish. If it is considered to be "useful" it will become. Those are probably receiving Life and a mind on their own. That's "giving birth".

desert rat 15-07-2017 01:24 PM

Lets say that many people believe a place is haunted , and there is left over energy . People keep feeding the thought forms with therre beliefs .

FallingLeaves 15-07-2017 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathrin
It seems as if we're just playing mind games, even with ghosts. As if there's nothing but the Mind and God. So, we're making things up. It's not real.

pretty much all of life as we know it... we just want to make up the idea that it is otherwise as well.

Kathrin 16-07-2017 09:18 AM

What about the distinction between those having a mind on their own and others? Do you understand what the difference is?

desert rat 17-07-2017 02:01 PM

A thought form has no mind, will not take any kind of indepent action . With most mind games people have some kind of idea of what they are doing . Make some one jellious , act sick for attitiion , ect. With the creation of thought most are created totaly unconsciously .

Kathrin 17-07-2017 09:55 PM

Do you mean the distinction is intention?

Lynn 19-07-2017 05:44 PM

Hello

As a Medium that communes with those passed over I feel that there are levels of activity and forms of energy present. To me Ghost refers to someone that has not yet made a crossing to the Light. They are an Earth Bound being and can be more active and present in form to be seen. They are looking for assistance or at times understanding they are indeed dead.

The other more common level is Spirit this is a person passed that had made their crossing that can or maybe chooses to re enter the living world for communications or curiosity that they can do so. Many pass over thinking that is all there is life and death to find you do live on. So they come for a visit. Other times I connect with a passed loved one for a message or just to show there is more there after death.

We too as humans have a huge logic center in us that is our human brain with its vivid and at times over active imagination. We can spin straw into gold in our imagination but not in the real world.

It is very easy for us to hear a noise or see something out of the corner of our eyes and go OK that is paranormal when its a play of the light or its well at times a spider moving. We have been having very small tremors of late those too can rattle something a bit. Easy to say OK ghost here.

We are never alone but too we do not have those in Spirit here to bother us all the time. More we both have our space.

The intention is to be understood or to let a loved one know your OK most times. Yet so many times we fail to see or hear the communications as the brain cancels it out as imagination.

Lynn

desert rat 19-07-2017 07:21 PM

I guess to some any thing that goes bump in the night is a ghost . Others require a soul/consciouness . I remember this lady on another new age /med. phy. forum . She said she had all kind of new age/para normal deg.s She said all souls leave the earth plane at the time of death . That that went bump in the night was left over energy , her words not mine .

Kathrin 20-07-2017 06:34 PM

I'm interested in the link between both pheonema, those "having their own mind" and those not. If all is thought, what's happening when one type changes into another? It must be a gradual process.. difference... change...?

Dargor 20-07-2017 06:39 PM

Hold on if thought forms are real then why isn't Santa Claus real?

Kathrin 20-07-2017 06:42 PM

I see a diffeeence between general thought forms and forms having "a mind"... an independence. Me, as a human being, I have independence, free will, a mind on my own. Ghosts seem to have that as well. But there are plenty pf phenomena, poltergeist f. e., not being "independent". Energy imprints can also occur as very intense, yet there is "independent mind" involved, just remnants of energies and occurrances. I'd like to get a better hold of the difference between the two distinctly different pheonema. Could it be, what is called "Soul"? If so what makes that come to be? How does it "gather" from the overall general mass of thought?

Kathrin 20-07-2017 06:44 PM

Santa is real. Just not in every dimension.

Dargor 20-07-2017 06:47 PM

That makes little sense to me, but I'll go with it...

Kathrin 20-07-2017 06:49 PM

Oh well, "Soul" may also be a dimensional creation.... being not in one.. gathering density or precision through others... being present and "real" in the next. Soul isn't real either, if only God is. Everything and anything seems to be just gradually in or out of "reality".

Kathrin 20-07-2017 06:52 PM

Dang it. Just can't get this connection right between both. I guess, there isn't anything to "see". It's all gradual and illusion...

desert rat 20-07-2017 07:53 PM

This might not be the best example , but i will give it a try . Thought forms are created by living beings . Lets take a f150 ( 1/2 ton Ford pick up) it was created by people ,it is real. Does it have a soul , or consciouness ? No .

Kathrin 21-07-2017 02:24 PM

What about the link between the two?

desert rat 22-07-2017 12:58 PM

Beings with mental energy create the thought forms , that is the link .

Kathrin 22-07-2017 06:01 PM

Hm. So only what beholds "soul" as the creator itself, can create. Everything else is staffage. Meanwhile, anything is consciousness.

Kathrin 22-07-2017 06:06 PM

Maybe, "soul" is a replica of that which is "God". And if it is not "like onto itself", it never receives "soul" and therefore has no way to sustain. One is mere shadow of that which is real.

Kathrin 22-07-2017 06:12 PM

No sustenance, no soul, no longevity, no mind, no Life. Just a stage appearance, a collaborator in support of Life. A shadow figure, mirroring meaning to an audience which creates. A perpetrator, not a creator. A shadow, not a being. A mirror, not reality. There's no life in a shadow, just a memory of what could have been. An idea. Not a manifestation.

dream jo 31-10-2017 10:43 PM

i no pelel thng im nits iv sean thns no els can but so is my nors 2