Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   "Universal Salvation", an incredible belief system. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117254)

mickiel 29-09-2017 11:35 AM

"Universal Salvation", an incredible belief system.

How many believe in this incredible belief? Its basically teaches that every single human ever born have the Great Salvation of God absolutely free! There are no exceptions, no one is left out; there is no eternal hell, Jesus death covers everyone!

I personally embrace this belief. To me this belief sounds more loving and forgiving than any other gospel I personally ever have heard. It sounds to me like something a God would do. Allow us all to be with him in eternity! This is what humanity really needs.

Busby 29-09-2017 12:57 PM

This for me is the real truth. Although for me it has nothing to do with Jesus or this biblical thing you call God but is the natural and evolutionary development of the universe.

LibraIndigo 29-09-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickiel
How many believe in this incredible belief? Its basically teaches that every single human ever born have the Great Salvation of God absolutely free! There are no exceptions, no one is left out; there is no eternal hell, Jesus death covers everyone!

I personally embrace this belief. To me this belief sounds more loving and forgiving than any other gospel I personally ever have heard. It sounds to me like something a God would do. Allow us all to be with him in eternity! This is what humanity really needs.

I agree with this..with a twist. I believe that hell is a state of mind, that one passes through this state of mind during their life review upon death and then move on try again either on earth or to make ammmends from the afterrealm.

But yea it is nice...no eternal hell for anyone. I can"t imagine God doing that either.

mickiel 29-09-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I agree with this..with a twist. I believe that hell is a state of mind, that one passes through this state of mind during their life review upon death and then move on try again either on earth or to make ammmends from the afterrealm.

But yea it is nice...no eternal hell for anyone. I can"t imagine God doing that either.

Yea that just turns me way off.

Lorelyen 29-09-2017 04:04 PM

^^^ Yep the topic above yours mentions Alice Bailey who was selling the idea of a new worldwide religion that would bring peace to humanity. See Mormonism and the occult above, somewhere.

Humans will have to go through a few evolutionary steps before they can bring that off. What religion now in the world is run by bosses entirely in accord?

So a few millennia down the road, assuming humanity lasts that long, all cultural difference will be eliminated and people will be meek enough to submit to the doctrinaire without dissent. The priests will look after your spirituality, tell you what to believe and how to go about it, tell you that work is good for the soul (so you can pay them) and if you earn enough Nectar points you'll be guaranteed a place in heaven. Imagine that - everyone believing the same thing....bye-bye individuality....

Pigs might fly.... (so always use an umbrella).

lemex 29-09-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Yep, at every level.

lemex 29-09-2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

How many believe in this incredible belief? Its basically teaches that every single human ever born have the Great Salvation of God absolutely free! There are no exceptions, no one is left out; there is no eternal hel, Jesus death covers everyone!

For clarity purpose, karma does not apply either right, since karma can seem like hell. I note you said no eternal hell not there is no hell. imo irregardless of Jesus's death, there is no hell. imo Jesus died for an entirely different reason then appearance.

Lorelyen 29-09-2017 05:24 PM

Quote:

It isn't within the nature of a gnostic to accept an external god. I'd go along with this as long as the small-print states that if someone has done harm to another and not set the matter right they must return to do the round again until they get it right.

This gnostic hopes salvation won't be necessary by the end of her days.

lemex 29-09-2017 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It isn't within the nature of a gnostic to accept an external god. I'd go along with this as long as the small-print states that if someone has done harm to another and not set the matter right they must return to do the round again until they get it right.

This gnostic hopes salvation won't be necessary by the end of her days.

I agree as well. And the word right is a word. What is right, it's not outside but inside imo.

Right doesn't mean fixing anything but means awareness of it and understanding and you move forward, no punishment, Many would see that as getting a free ride and they "should" be punished still for what happened. Upon fixing oneself the matter is set right, the matter is you not outside you imo.

LibraIndigo 29-09-2017 05:48 PM

Hell can be played out during an earth incarnation. I know, I have been there...I assure you....its a real place :D