Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Were these rainbow fairies? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26620)

Phoenix Fire 02-12-2011 11:34 AM

Were these rainbow fairies?

I was walking home from dropping my daughter at her nursery school, it was a cloudy morning and raining slightly i looked up to see a rainbow, the i spotted what i can only describe four extremely bright circular objects that seemed to be moving in a formation, i watched for a minute as the flew in the same direction the rainbow was going, then i started getting feeling activity in my third eye area.

Boldylocks 04-12-2011 04:02 AM

Wow, very interesting, Bright Spark! Were these circular objects large-- the size of maybe a UFO craft? You may have seen UFO's --who were enjoying that rainbow-- one of the many Earth phenomena's we humans often take for granted that I'm sure other Beings enjoy watching.

They could also have been fae's as well. I've seen the Faery zoom in the air as small comets-- wether white or pink and sparkly. Once I have seen a small red light fly into some trees-- so it's hard to say that what you saw was NOT faery! Very unusual sighting though, to say the least!

Triquetragirl 05-12-2011 07:51 AM

Interesting! I have seen a similar image during a lightning storm!

Phoenix Fire 22-12-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boldylocks
Wow, very interesting, Bright Spark! Were these circular objects large-- the size of maybe a UFO craft? You may have seen UFO's --who were enjoying that rainbow-- one of the many Earth phenomena's we humans often take for granted that I'm sure other Beings enjoy watching.

They could also have been fae's as well. I've seen the Faery zoom in the air as small comets-- wether white or pink and sparkly. Once I have seen a small red light fly into some trees-- so it's hard to say that what you saw was NOT faery! Very unusual sighting though, to say the least!

Sorry for the delay in my reply, it is hard to gauge how big they were,as far has I percieved them they were small.

Galios 23-12-2011 01:44 AM

Rainbow faries? you really sure?
Would be nice. :O!!!

Boldylocks 01-01-2012 03:51 AM

My hunch is that they were Faery- Faery who were really enjoying that rainbow -and maybe they actually wanted the humankind to see them that day, -- maybe to show us also not to take the beauty of nature (like rainbows) for granted!

Sapphirez 26-01-2012 12:56 PM

how sweet!

Crystalline_Lilly 26-01-2012 09:11 PM

I wonder what rainbow fairies do I feel attracted to all colors actually :D especially purple hehe

TinTin 13-02-2012 07:12 PM

Rainbow fairies. hmm..that just sound very beautiful.

can someone tell me what kind of fairies that looks golden and sparkly when one looks at it? Thank you.