Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   5/18/2019 Full Moon (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129519)

Aunt Bud 18-05-2019 01:36 AM

5/18/2019 Full Moon

This is the first Full moon involving the Taurus / Scorpio axis since Uranus ingressed into Taurus last March. Its a seven year cycle. This could be a preview of this new energy.
I'm studying the possible effects especially "magnetism". Most think this is a very powerful Full Moon!

FairyCrystal 18-05-2019 08:19 AM

I think it's powerful too, and I'm not liking it much. I'm glad when it's over. Just another 13 hrs, haha.
It's always interested how each full moon can have a different effect. Sometimes I truly love it, this time not so much.

lomax 18-05-2019 08:44 AM

The last two days i feel very ''sexual'' and my sleep pattern was disturbed a little.
Just today i realize that we have a full moon.

rainbow.sprinkles 18-05-2019 04:16 PM

I've been having a bad time with the buildup to this full moon. it's not surprising though, my moon is in scorpio and I always seem to be negatively emotionally affected by full moons in scorpio.

FairyCrystal 18-05-2019 05:53 PM

I think for me it's more Mercury which is opposite the moon which makes you hold back, difficult to connect head & heart, and so on.
Yesterday & today I've been doing okayish, but I am not enjoying this moon much, hihi.
Some moons are wonderful, I feel good and everything's flowing as if by itself. This one is bleeeehhh!!
Prolly cos I am stuck as it is with what to do, where to go etc.
Just another 3 hours, then it's over with. I'll be glad!

EndoftheRoad 19-05-2019 03:04 AM

It's been a very physical oriented energy for me. Can't get the sal****er taste out of my mouth, guess it's time for a swim.

Altair 19-05-2019 02:50 PM

I've done moon meditation for many moons now, and have become aware of the energy. The funny thing is that the full moon has a great capacity to strengthen your existing feelings. Is it any surprise full moons are associated with both increased crime as well as mystical experiences? I think not!

Past few days I've done a lot of exercising, more intense than usual, and like Lomax I've also felt very sexual. It was all red energy for me this time. During other full moons I've had different experiences. I love this variety, the Moon is a great teacher..

lomax 20-05-2019 09:42 AM

I can't sit in one place.And some days before this energy rush i was noticing the name 'aries' at weird spots.
Public benches,walls,i even met with someone with the name aries.

I'm used to synchronicities,and the first thing i thought was that somehow i'll be under the influence of his energies.

I'm not good with astrology and i only know the very basics,but i keep the fact that i i'm not the only one affected this way.
Right altair?