Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Welcome (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Newcomer... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134071)

Conscious.Karl 28-02-2020 09:04 AM

Newcomer...

Hi I’m Karl, I’m from the UK. This is my first post as I’m new to the site. I have gone through and am still going through an awakening. It has really knocked the stuffing out of me at times but I’m confident that good things are coming. I have many questions and hope to potentially find some answers here.
Thanks for reading.

hazada guess 28-02-2020 10:36 AM

Welcome Conscious Karl.I too am from the UK.You will find many answers to your question's here.

BigJohn 28-02-2020 12:16 PM

֍ WELCOME TO THE FORUM!. ֎

:wav: :wav:
:wav: :wav: :wav:

Elfin 28-02-2020 05:22 PM

Hi Karl... You are very welcome... As I was just a few days ago! I also am going through an awakening... You are not alone anymore!

dream jo 29-02-2020 09:40 PM

hi................................................ .............

Conscious.Karl 29-02-2020 10:00 PM

Thanks for replying ��

ophiucus last 01-03-2020 02:17 AM

hey Karl,
I replied to your post, still learning this site so not sure if you read it so I will reply directly here also. Anyway, have you read the LAW OF ONE, if not I highly recommend it, it will answer a lot of questions you may have. It helped me a lot. Have a good one!

Conscious.Karl 01-03-2020 09:43 AM

Thanks for reply, I am actually about halfway through the audible of the law of one.!! I like it’s content but if I’m truthful, when they mention the earth being a sphere... I don’t know how accurate it can be as it would appear that the Earth is flat????
I’m extremely interested In Hermetics and the Tesla angle...?

ophiucus last 02-03-2020 06:50 PM

Hey Karl,

Well, as far as the earth being a sphere, think of it like this, a toroidal field. Why there is a north and south pole, like a magnet. All is ATUM, or all is ATOM. The trinity is Die electricity, Electricity and Magnetism (Father, Son and Holy Ghost). When an electron moves from an atom it makes the atom positive (male)the other atom that receives the electron is now negative (female). We live in an electric universe. 666 is us, we are carbon beings 6 electrons, 6 neutrons and 6 protons. Once you understand the bible and its parables, everything becomes pretty clear and all other eeligions follow suit, like Church, it means wheel and so does Chakra. The word Bible or BI BULL, the 2 bulls, again a toroidal field, which contains a torus (Taurus) and hyperbola (Hyper BULL a) , which is why the bible has the old fear mongering god and the new loving Jesus. Duality, or 2 poles, positive and negative.

By the way my name is Michael

one-light 02-03-2020 08:14 PM

Hi Karl, join the group here with the awakening, it seems a lonely time no one to discuss it with - you have friends here who understand and will advise, welcome...