Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   I Love Money and Money Loves Me (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121984)

Sojourner2013 14-04-2018 02:56 PM

I Love Money and Money Loves Me

A friend and I practice the LOA. A couple weeks ago, we had a discussion about money and how her upbringing has create some mental barriers about being wealthy. Her father was a stoic person who believed in working hard and accepting no free lunches. So I suggested we both start saying the affirmation “I love money and money loves me!” Whenever we received or found money. I found a dime in the store parking lot the next day. I picked it up, put it in my wallet and said the affirmation. I’ve been doing this every time I get or find money. Five days ago, a relative randomly gave me $100 for watching his dog a couple weeks ago. I never asked for it, as I enjoy dogs!?!? But I thanked him and said the affirmation as I put the money in my wallet. Two days ago, my neighbor, out of the blue, gave me $50 for helping him with a small favor last weekend!!! Folks, a lot of us have subconscious hang ups with money and we don’t realize it. Affirmations work if you let them. I hope this helps someone. Best wishes!!!:hug3:

girlsearching 17-04-2018 02:55 AM

Quote:

A friend and I practice the LOA. A couple weeks ago, we had a discussion about money and how her upbringing has create some mental barriers about being wealthy. Her father was a stoic person who believed in working hard and accepting no free lunches. So I suggested we both start saying the affirmation “I love money and money loves me!” Whenever we received or found money. I found a dime in the store parking lot the next day. I picked it up, put it in my wallet and said the affirmation. I’ve been doing this every time I get or find money. Five days ago, a relative randomly gave me $100 for watching his dog a couple weeks ago. I never asked for it, as I enjoy dogs!?!? But I thanked him and said the affirmation as I put the money in my wallet. Two days ago, my neighbor, out of the blue, gave me $50 for helping him with a small favor last weekend!!! Folks, a lot of us have subconscious hang ups with money and we don’t realize it. Affirmations work if you let them. I hope this someone. Best Wishes!!!

That's a really positive affrimantion tactic. My hang up would be that I'm not the best at managing my money. In fact I'm rather impulsive and buy fast food usually I'll spend my check within a week. I. Know it's terrible and I should really handle my finances better. I'd like to accumulate wealth to one day live on my own.

Dargor 17-04-2018 11:21 AM

Does ''I love women and women love me'' also work?

Sojourner2013 17-04-2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
That's a really positive affrimantion tactic. My hang up would be that I'm not the best at managing my money. In fact I'm rather impulsive and buy fast food usually I'll spend my check within a week. I. Know it's terrible and I should really handle my finances better. I'd like to accumulate wealth to one day live on my own.

Hi girlsearching,

Just a suggestion:
I would state the affirmation, "I am now financially responsible in all my decisions" as a starter. Once you begin aligning yourself with this vibratory statement and developing it as a core belief, then you can use the "I love money" affirmation.

You could use the "I love money" statement now, if you so desire, but it sounds like you seek to resolve your misspending habits first which is actually very responsible. Best wishes!

Sojourner2013 17-04-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

Hi SlayerofLight,

Yes! But " Buyer Beware"...you will attract all types of women--young, old, married, unmarried, etc.

Also, just an example of why this statement may not work for you. Let's just say that you have a terrible relationship with your mother. Subconsciously, you hate her and women who remind you of her.

You would not be able to align with this vibratory statement because, in truth, you really don't love all women. So, your subconscious would block you from manifesting this affirmation.

Now, if it is the rockstar life you are seeking and want beautiful, young women to throw themselves at you, I would state this:

"I love beautiful, young single women and beautiful, young single women love me."

Now, if it is only young married women you seek, change it up, of course.:D

Best wishes!

Dargor 17-04-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi SlayerofLight,
Yes! But " Buyer Beware"...you will attract all types of women--young, old, married, unmarried, etc.

Also, just an example of why this statement may not work for you. Let's just say that you have a terrible relationship with your mother. Subconsciously, you hate her and women who remind you of her.

Uh yea can't argue against that. I'll give it a go and if it succeeds I'll be sure to let you know.

girlsearching 18-04-2018 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi girlsearching,

Just a suggestion:
I would state the affirmation, "I am now financially responsible in all my decisions" as a starter. Once you begin aligning yourself with this vibratory statement and developing it as a core belief, then you can use the "I love money" affirmation.

You could use the "I love money" statement now, if you so desire, but it sounds like you seek to resolve your misspending habits first which is actually very responsible. Best wishes!

Thanks Sojourner2013 I appreciate it. I'll give your suggestion a try. I also need to affirm positive thoughts and work on myself too. :smile:

MissCreativeSpirit 14-10-2018 01:10 PM

Love Statements/Affirmations

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

These are so perfect for me these days!

Thank you for sharing them.

MissCreativeSpirit 14-10-2018 01:17 PM

How about....

"I love single, sober attractive
, always law abiding men and they love me."

kuurt 14-10-2018 09:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekxSYYENvbA