Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Your craziest experience? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117057)

LonerWolf 21-09-2017 02:51 AM

Your craziest experience?

Hey all, I hope you're well.

I was just wondering, what is the craziest or most profound thing you have ever experienced while astral projecting? If you don't mind sharing. :smile:

DalesRealMeditation 24-09-2017 05:18 AM

When I raised Kundalini I had a split awareness experience: I was fully aware of being both in my body with a full blown Kundalini experience and being out of my body at the same time.

Since raising Kundalini, all if my projections are split experiences.

Before, I was either in my body (awake) or out of my body, briefly, requiring tremendous effort and failing often... But every since they are much easier and I always have full recollection of my body, my dreams, astral projecting and more... All simultaneous experienced.

Before, I'd call that crazy. But now it's just normal.

LonerWolf 24-09-2017 05:32 PM

That is crazy and very interesting, thank you for sharing. That's incredible.

DalesRealMeditation 25-09-2017 03:03 PM

i'll share more of it when i get my youtube channel up and running.

LonerWolf: what is your craziest experience?

dream jo 06-11-2017 10:26 PM

in dreams i seam 2 go all ovr i do

Golden Eagle 07-11-2017 05:34 PM

thinking i was a body-mind ........ hahahaha that is the real crazy thing~

Lynn 09-11-2017 08:51 PM

Hello

Learning that Astral Sex really is just like the real thing. That what you feel and experience in the flesh moment is the same in Astral. The difference being that there is no physical reactions its all energy level. You feel without seeing what the other person is doing to you.

Only did it once to make sure that when talking about the topic it did work.

Lynn

astralwanderer 13-11-2017 12:39 AM

Most profound: anytime I touch trees or grass in the astral I get a huge energy surge. It’s something I actually crave between projections.

dream jo 13-11-2017 12:44 AM

im goin thu a nubrs dream i am iv had 5 so fr far i hav
99 bus
17 bridg
25 bukts on doors
pltfrm 19
2 day smokin inses ash get 11 & 39
it lst i no on hear i will get ansers i will coz im exspctin mor i am all reams so far ha numbrs in in real i dnt evn smok i dnt evn lk smell of smok i dnt dnt mnd ines stics 1s i dnt

sashalorraine 13-11-2017 01:10 AM

Craziest experience ever was I had just fallen sound asleep and was suddenly, literally yanked out of my body onto the floor in front of my bed. I was sleepy and stunned and I looked up to see the physical body of my ex boyfriend who I had left a month or two earlier. This man was an alcoholic and his drinking had gotten progressively worse over the course of our relationship to the point he had gotten not only obsessively controlling, but abusive. When he would drink, he would often black out and have no memory of what occurred. I grew to always know when he hit that “black out” stage, because I would suddenly look up and see in his eyes that he was...well, gone, for lack of a better description. There would be nothing there, and it was almost like another person would take over. The freaky thing is, I always imagined that he was being possessed by some sort of demonic or extremely negative entity on these occasions, because who he would become was truly unrecognizable. So, when I looked up and saw him there in this astral experience, it was almost as though it wasn’t actually him at all, but rather, that “demon” that I’d always suspected and feared worked through him when he drank heavily. The creature grabbed me off the floor by my shoulders and hoisted me up to look him in the eyes. They were pure blackness. His face pale and holding no expression whatsoever. He then threw me as though I was a wad of toilet paper in his hands, so hard against the frame of my bed I had the wind knocked out of me and began choking. He picked me up in the air again and I was so out of it and terrified, all I could do was hold my hands up and say, “I’ll come home! I’ll come home!” At that moment he disappeared and I awoke back in my body. All the while, everything else about my bedroom remained exactly as it was before I fell asleep, down to the show that was playing on my tv. That one probably takes the cake for me.

That, and one sexual experience, which was positive beyond words.

What about you, lonerwolf?