Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I met Satan and his demons (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129466)

ThatMan 14-05-2019 10:21 AM

I met Satan and his demons
 
Yes, last night I met Satan and his demons in one of my dreams, this was a very long and creppy dream.When I woke up, I could remember everything, but now, after some hours I barely can remember something... I know that I found myself in this realm of darkness, I could see people being tormented there, they were hungry and thirsty and because of this they started eating each other.I could see everything, body parts everywhere, but nobody really died, it was like a replay, again and again the same scene.All these people were naked and their skin was greyish, they had no life in their bodies... This being Satan ( I use this name because in that realm, he was the leader ) was very huge, bigger than any demon from there.. sadly all I can remember about his body, is that it had the body of a snake in a humanoid form.So he threw me in that place with all the naked people, but then something happened, I am not sure, I became an angel and light came out of my body, or an angel came to me and this angel united with my body and we became one, I am not sure, anyway, when this happened, I escaped from that place.One more thing, I remember that when this happened, my whole body changed, I am not sure but I could see myself dressed like a warrior ( one that was fighting for the light ) and also I had wings, I am not totally sure.

When the light came out of my body, I knew that I defeated the darkness.

There was no light in that realm, only darkness and creppy candles, everything was stony and cold, I was in some cave that was like a prison, there were not many people there ( human beings ) just few.I don't think I was afraid at all, when the light came out of my, I felt very brave.

what do you say about this strange dream?

Yaoughta 14-05-2019 12:12 PM

Dreams are conceptualized messages, so while they can seem "weird" or "strange" they're simply painting a picture of what exists within you or rather, what you "think" exists based on your beliefs about things and this world. Clearly, you must believe in the existence of a "satan" as the representation of evil or it would not have been presented to you in such a manner. However, with that being said, this dream could be conveying many different things. Some dreams are easier to understand than others, but understanding dreams like this depends more on the dreamer and what is going on in your life. Did you read a scary book or watch a scary movie recently? Have you been thinking about consequences lately? The dream had to come from somewhere within you, so where did it come from? Only you can answer that. The understanding of such a dream can depend on several things, such as whether you're very devout religiously. By just going on the imagery, I would say that the dream relates to consequences of one's actions and the feelings about them, such as feeling guilty about your own actions or judging others for their actions. However, it could also be conveying a deeper spiritual message that you're in the process of consuming your own darkness in order to become more aware. More awareness allows more light to enter and heals the fragmented soul. You might be in the process of becoming a solider of Adam, a soldier for the light or are being guided to be such.

ThatMan 14-05-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Dreams are conceptualized messages, so while they can seem "weird" or "strange" they're simply painting a picture of what exists within you or rather, what you "think" exists based on your beliefs about things and this world. Clearly, you must believe in the existence of a "satan" as the representation of evil or it would not have been presented to you in such a manner. However, with that being said, this dream could be conveying many different things. Some dreams are easier to understand than others, but understanding dreams like this depends more on the dreamer and what is going on in your life. Did you read a scary book or watch a scary movie recently? Have you been thinking about consequences lately? The dream had to come from somewhere within you, so where did it come from? Only you can answer that. The understanding of such a dream can depend on several things, such as whether you're very devout religiously. By just going on the imagery, I would say that the dream relates to consequences of one's actions and the feelings about them, such as feeling guilty about your own actions or judging others for their actions. However, it could also be conveying a deeper spiritual message that you're in the process of consuming your own darkness in order to become more aware. More awareness allows more light to enter and heals the fragmented soul. You might be in the process of becoming a solider of Adam, a soldier for the light or are being guided to be such.



Thank you for helping me with this dream.

Last night I saw a movie, but this was not a scary movie, the movie is called "Shazam!".

All those people eating themselves could represent the carnal nature that is found in all of us, the fact that it kept repeating again and again could may represent that I am falling for the same tricks of my carnal nature that is always hungry and thirsty ( this is really happening in real life, I always fall for its tricks ).Those demons were in fact my demons and that realm of darkness is the darkness inside me, stony and cold.I used the name "Satan" because this is what I felt when I met that huge entity, but maybe this was only the evil inside me.

Now, I still can't understand the part when light came out of my body, this could represent that consuming my own darkness can only come from inside and this is already happening.Yes, I felt like a solider and I was dressed like a soldier, most of my body was clothed in light and armors.

SlayerOfLight 14-05-2019 03:15 PM

Don't think too much about dreams. Trying to interpret them is a waste of time because it's just yout subconscious messing with you. I had plenty of dreams like you described but I stopped caring about them.

Aethera 14-05-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last night I saw a movie, but this was not a scary movie, the movie is called "Shazam!".

All those people eating themselves could represent the carnal nature that is found in all of us, the fact that it kept repeating again and again could may represent that I am falling for the same tricks of my carnal nature that is always hungry and thirsty ( this is really happening in real life, I always fall for its tricks ).Those demons were in fact my demons and that realm of darkness is the darkness inside me, stony and cold.I used the name "Satan" because this is what I felt when I met that huge entity, but maybe this was only the evil inside me.

Now, I still can't understand the part when light came out of my body, this could represent that consuming my own darkness can only come from inside and this is already happening.Yes, I felt like a solider and I was dressed like a soldier, most of my body was clothed in light and armors.

I wanted to say that I think you are on the right track with understanding the message of the 'darkness' aspect of your dream, about overcoming the darkness that is always hungry and thirsty, with light~ Considering that you said that it always tries to trick you. I'd say that it's something that you need to overcome, by using light and love. I think that's the part where the light shine/came out of your body. To represent that.

I think that's a simple way of putting it.

ketzer 24-05-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
...

All those people eating themselves could represent the carnal nature that is found in all of us, the fact that it kept repeating again and again could may represent that I am falling for the same tricks of my carnal nature that is always hungry and thirsty ( this is really happening in real life, I always fall for its tricks ).Those demons were in fact my demons and that realm of darkness is the darkness inside me, stony and cold.I used the name "Satan" because this is what I felt when I met that huge entity, but maybe this was only the evil inside me.

Now, I still can't understand the part when light came out of my body, this could represent that consuming my own darkness can only come from inside and this is already happening.Yes, I felt like a solider and I was dressed like a soldier, most of my body was clothed in light and armors.





I expect you know better then the rest of us as that entire dream world exists within you own mind, but it sounds like you are on the right track. Generally, the struggle between darkness and light is a war that goes on within all of us. The metaphors our mind conjures up to represent this in our dreams depends on our general conceptions and beliefs. For you it is a soldier armored in light against satin his demons and his realm of darkness. But in the end, its all metaphors for different aspects of, and places within, that complex and mostly hidden world that is you. Anyway, sounds like you kicked some butt in the dream, so you feel you are generally doing well in the war. Keep up the good fight.

Aethera 26-05-2019 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzer
I expect you know better then the rest of us as that entire dream world exists within you own mind, but it sounds like you are on the right track. Generally, the struggle between darkness and light is a war that goes on within all of us. The metaphors our mind conjures up to represent this in our dreams depends on our general conceptions and beliefs. For you it is a soldier armored in light against satin his demons and his realm of darkness. But in the end, its all metaphors for different aspects of, and places within, that complex and mostly hidden world that is you. Anyway, sounds like you kicked some butt in the dream, so you feel you are generally doing well in the war. Keep up the good fight.

I do agree that there is a world of light and darkness in one, just as there is a reflection of it outside, but the beings who play the roles whether they are of light, or dark, aren't any different than the roles of people that come in and out of your life. So they aren't just metaphors that one's mind makes up.

ketzer 27-05-2019 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aethera
I do agree that there is a world of light and darkness in one, just as there is a reflection of it outside, but the beings who play the roles whether they are of light, or dark, aren't any different than the roles of people that come in and out of your life. So they aren't just metaphors that one's mind makes up.





Yes, that is a subtle point but if one pays attention and one's mind is open one can see that the outside world is reflecting back the inside world, often in incredibly complex ways that would not seem possible.

In my dreams most everything is something my mind makes up and is a metaphor for something else, often something only obliquely related. It is the contrasts and similarities that the subconscious is playing with to understand patterns and the deeper meanings of things... that is how it works for me anyway. Of course in my waking life, I don't believe everyone is just something my mind made up...... well..... yes and no. My mind is making them up, but the information it is using to do so is coming from a higher source. Although, one has to consider the possibility that both are going on, some self created metaphors, and some other conscious entities???

Aethera 27-05-2019 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzer
Yes, that is a subtle point but if one pays attention and one's mind is open one can see that the outside world is reflecting back the inside world, often in incredibly complex ways that would not seem possible.

In my dreams most everything is something my mind makes up and is a metaphor for something else, often something only obliquely related. It is the contrasts and similarities that the subconscious is playing with to understand patterns and the deeper meanings of things... that is how it works for me anyway. Of course in my waking life, I don't believe everyone is just something my mind made up...... well..... yes and no. My mind is making them up, but the information it is using to do so is coming from a higher source. Although, one has to consider the possibility that both are going on, some self created metaphors, and some other conscious entities???

I know that one's world can reflect into the world outside of one, but it's also good to pay attention to what things reflect out into, cause sometimes things can be very vague in their appearance so paying attention to those things as well as what things from the outside try to reflect back also take part in it.

The subconscious speaks to one using images and the background to speak to one, based on whatever one is trying to understand in their daily life that doesn't always reach them when they are awake, when they are asleep they can use that space to find answers even tho they aren't always clear, they can be vague at times too. That and the beings that we sometimes see aren't always metaphors that our minds make up. Maybe some thought to something sent out a ripple that it caught the entity/beings attention and wanted to seek it out, which you aren't always sure of their intention. Cause sometimes when one's knowledge is applied, and it doesn't seem to quite 'fit', so I think those times one needs to gather more information to deepen their understanding, that helps with the pieces of it finding the right places.

Aknaton 01-06-2019 05:49 PM

You indeed are a warrior of Light, of Christ and the wings and weapons God has given you are to vanquish the dark forces.

As time progresses, Jesus Christ sends His angels to train you in astral warfare and it's almost like an RPG, except it's a life and death thing. You are wrestling against powers and principalities of darkness, I am glad you know how serious this is.

This is the true Christianity, one of warfare and battle, weapons and strategies. Mind you ThatMan, you also have been given the power to change into what looks like a divine Lion.

Be careful of where you get the interpretations of these experiences, not many know what this is.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums