Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   What happens to the other soul? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121948)

Elysium 13-04-2018 04:21 AM

What happens to the other soul?

I'd like to share my walk-in story sometime. I'm fully integrated with the new soul though, and it would be hard to type it all out. I'm so glad the integration process is done now, lol.

Anyway, regarding a walk-in, what happens to the soul that walked out? Did it just go to the light, to be transformed?

Rah nam 13-04-2018 05:21 AM

What ever happens to any other spirit

o0A0o 31-05-2018 08:03 PM

By definition a walk-in takes over the body. The original soul leaves. The two do not integrate with one another. Did you mean you are fully integrated with the new body?

Elysium 01-06-2018 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o0A0o
By definition a walk-in takes over the body. The original soul leaves. The two do not integrate with one another. Did you mean you are fully integrated with the new body?

Yep. It's a long story with signs no one would believe

Such as seeing writing on a wall with her name and my name saying were united under God on 7/14/2008

Who wrote that? This is just confusing to me

Convolution 07-12-2018 08:11 AM

So, when there is a walk-in, the original soul leaves as if the body had died. It goes through the same exact process, the light, the life review. It is fully conscious.
The new soul joins the body. The conscious body cannot tell a change has happened.

-Doesn't that imply the body is a completely separate entity from the soul?
-Doesn't it also imply that the consciousness of the body is separate from the conscious mind of the soul?

If the body were simply a vessel, and considering that it presumably takes years for a lot of children to forget their past lives, shouldn't the new body/soul remember it has just arrived, have memories of the afterlife, etc?
How can it inherit memories, thoughts, mannerisms of the human life?

Doesn't the concept seem to break some of the other notions of spirituality, that of survival of consciousness (if our active consciousness belongs to the body alone and stays for the ride during the soul transfer) and the notion that our consciousness, who we are, is soul, the eternal being?

Mila Ru 26-03-2019 07:44 PM

The other soul is considered to have concluded it's purpose and goes on to live in higher realms. But in some cases the other soul can form an temporary hybrid soul with the new soul coming, depending on the soul nature. Some souls can form hybrids.

Gemini46 07-05-2019 04:34 PM

Well the previous soul went into the body of my lifelong friend. I would get into our eerily synchronized lives both before and after the soul exchange. It wasn't until a few years later I found out about walkins that I was able to put it together. Spirit confirmed that was accurate. Shes not as spiritually awake as myself so she didn't feel it the same but I'd notice that soul anywhere. As for the previous soul in her body, well she had a niece born a day or 2 before my soul exchange so I'm just gonna take a guess and say it set up camp there.