Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Gorgeous new crystal from Namibia (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129916)

FairyCrystal 13-06-2019 05:01 PM

Gorgeous new crystal from Namibia

The most gorgeous new found crystal from Namibia: Lavender amethyst and (various) blue shades of fluorite.
It is gorgeous, a magickal crystal to look at!
Very high vibrational, the lavender amethyst is more powerful (and high vibrational) than regular / other amethyst.
I'm guessing it's a combi stone that won't last long. Likely a happy find and merging of 2 types of crystal. Happens more often and then when it runs out, it's just gone.

I think I'm going to the shop during the weekend :tongue:
(they're not opened during week days).

etheric-imprinted_72 14-06-2019 03:31 PM

Nice. Very nice colour...looks as if it might have a bit of Tanzanite in it because of it's colour. NOt that I own any Tanzanite that is.

FairyCrystal 14-06-2019 04:42 PM

Tanzanite is different, darker. This is various shades of fluorite. And yes, it's totally yummie!!
Tanzanite btw is also quite brittle/soft. I have a rough few pieces, but I have to be careful with them. I've had a piece breaking off one of them. It also has totally different energies. This is so joyful and happy! Tanzanite is more quiet in comparison. I don't mean to say it's not powerful, it is, very much so.

StrandedSnowMonkey 14-06-2019 04:47 PM

Is that with Yttrium Fluorite? It's been on my wish list for a while. Happy shopping :)

FairyCrystal 14-06-2019 08:12 PM

No, that is lilac. The lavender in this crystal is lavender amethyst.
The blue is fluorite.
I did clearly say that in my OP, hihi.

And thank you :) I will phone them first tomorrow to ask if they got somewhat smaller pieces, and if there's plenty available. If then my head allows for it (had a real bad dizzy spell, still have to be careful) I will go there :)

StrandedSnowMonkey 15-06-2019 10:59 AM

I thought you would have mentioned it if it had. Just checking.

FairyCrystal 15-06-2019 06:14 PM

Well, I got mine!
And the one that called out to me was a larger piece, blue-green fluorite only with a small tier of purple fluorite at the bottom. As I also wanted the lavender amethyst, since this has very high and different energy from regular amethyst, I bought a smaller piece of that as well.
But in general all pieces were a mixture, smaller pieces too, starting from E2,70 (approx $3.30).
You cannot get it anywhere else as they bought the whole lot.
I consider myself extremely lucky and happy to have a shop that can get hold of such unique pieces!! And for such good prices too.

So I'm happy :)

stonecollector 23-07-2019 03:03 AM

Beautiful fluorite!

Cheers, stonecollector

Elyious 23-07-2019 10:06 AM

:smile: Very pretty

FairyCrystal 23-07-2019 11:26 AM

Yes it is! I'm thinking of getting myself another piece, provided they still have some when I get there again. One that does have all colours in one :)