Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I URGENTLY need help in disconnecting from my twin flame (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121312)

white-dove 13-03-2018 05:00 PM

I URGENTLY need help in disconnecting from my twin flame

We connected a year ago, and have been corresponding (never met in real life). Very weird things began happening, we both lived these things fully. Only I began slowly to understand that he's really troubled - mentally not well. Very very intense, a wonderful person. But seriously obsessive and self-destructive.

Recently I sent an email which really angered him. He never revealed much personal information about himself and I just delved too deep.

He doesn't want to correspond anymore - heartbreaking but I must live with it. I respect his wishes.

HOWEVER the feelings, the sensations.. his energy - before it was love, sexual, more love... constant, but varying in intensity. It was messing with my life but in a different way. Now it's a strange mix, last night SO MUCH anger he was physically hurting me though he is 2000 miles away. But alternating that with love and desire, so much it's painful too. I don't sleep for more than 1-2 hours, as it wakes me whenever he focuses strongly on me. I just can't take it anymore.

It doesn't go away day or night, or only for a couple of hours at a certain time each day (I figured out that must be when he is in his deepest sleep). It is like i am being haunted. My mental health, I start to feel like I would do anything to end it.

HELP, ANYONE???

H:O:R:A:C:E 13-03-2018 05:49 PM

"The violet flame revitalizes and invigorates us and changes negative energy into positive energy. By transforming negative thoughts and feelings, the violet flame provides a platform for our healing." ~ summitlighthouse.org

Violet Flame Invocation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7LWmmmZUjk

Ultra-Violet Angelic Fire Transmission: Dissolving Cords and Lower Energy Interference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EzfhAMsjNo

7luminaries 13-03-2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white-dove
We connected a year ago, and have been corresponding (never met in real life). Very weird things began happening, we both lived these things fully. Only I began slowly to understand that he's really troubled - mentally not well. Very very intense, a wonderful person. But seriously obsessive and self-destructive.

Recently I sent an email which really angered him. He never revealed much personal information about himself and I just delved too deep.

He doesn't want to correspond anymore - heartbreaking but I must live with it. I respect his wishes.

HOWEVER the feelings, the sensations.. his energy - before it was love, sexual, more love... constant, but varying in intensity. It was messing with my life but in a different way. Now it's a strange mix, last night SO MUCH anger he was physically hurting me though he is 2000 miles away. But alternating that with love and desire, so much it's painful too. I don't sleep for more than 1-2 hours, as it wakes me whenever he focuses strongly on me. I just can't take it anymore.

It doesn't go away day or night, or only for a couple of hours at a certain time each day (I figured out that must be when he is in his deepest sleep). It is like i am being haunted. My mental health, I start to feel like I would do anything to end it.

HELP, ANYONE???

I am so sorry for your troubles. Horace has some good tips. Also ask the guides and angels for help and for healing. You may also talk to them and air your thoughts.

I have to say that the worst thing about the internet is the lack of transparency. After a year of friendship, if someone is not comfortable talking or vidchatting live or via internet phone -- perhaps you're too far to meet but there are other ways -- then this to me is very disturbing. What are they hiding? Often it's a relationship with others that for some reason they are not owning, like trolling online for sex in some cases.

But other times, it's an indication of something deeper and more troubling. I communicated for several years with someone whom I considered to be a very dear friend without him ever mentioning his major hobbies. Once or twice I googled his name to see if there was a pic anywhere -- as he refused to send any. I actually found refs to some of these hobbies, complete with pics. I finally knew what he looked like! So odd though, why the secrecy? I had sent him many pics, normal stuff. He too was a normal bloke, no extra eyes or missing limbs, LOL.

I think it's just a way of maintaining an enforced distance and lack of transparency, so that you will never be "good enough" to be a "real" or "normal" part of their lives. I don't know where this mindset comes from ...in your case, perhaps it's a part of his mental illness. But the undercurrent of resentment and judgment mixed in with the love I received never went away in my case...though for myself, I felt his judgment and resentment was diluted a bit by authentic love as we got to know one another better as people and as friends (before we stopped communicating).

I feel the resentment and avoidance comes from the very fact of what you are...close soul family...and that very thing is resented and despised or loathed at some level -- even whilst the love is pure and transcendent and completely accepting of you as you are. That is not how I feel, but it's what I received from this other person.I had no idea what awaited when I began to walk my path and encountered this close soul family member, and I am still in the process of healing from it with the guides and the angels.

I was expecting that we could love and support one another as people and as friends and see our connection as a beautiful gift, without any blatant resentment or disparagment or judgment. But for many, they simply see you as burdensome and they resent you, even though the love and the connection is foundational and amazing and lifts you up. What you truly are is a gift -- we all are. But some cannot see that even when the abundant, unconditional love is present, as it is for close soul fam.

I know that the caustic fallout of that resentment and judgment for who you are as a person at the soul level is very hurtful and destructive and is to be avoided wherever possible -- particularly when you are blamed and unforgiven, or given no option for reconciliation, or labeled or treated (or both) as subpar and unworthy, simply for being who you are. When you are repeatedly told or shown you are not worthy of a real friendship or live contact, that you are to be at kept at arm's length, and so forth.

In either case, whilst you work your way through the fallout and take time to care for yourself :hug2:, you may want to keep one aspect of this in mind as a huge red flag and learning opportunity. I know for myself that I will never have another long-distance communication of any kind that has not had a prior basis in a real friendship on the ground -- and if it is ever forced upon me, we will have plenty of phone calls and vid chats.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

Inika 13-03-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

HELP, ANYONE???

terrifying.

You'll need to call in your highest spirit guides and clear your energy, cut energetic cords, shield (i suggest a few, but call AA micheal for this). The toughest , is positive thought. Not on him, nor you. But to see life like one gigantic sunflower, constantly. May confuse him lol , but it will help you. Dont address him at all. no negative, nor positive sent thoughts, no nothing. leave him be on YOUR end. if he appears, ask him to leave and quickly do the sunflower.
when it 'seems' calm, request his higher self and highest guides work with him to help him. In highest love intent.
this wont all happen at once. one thing at a time.

its seems emotional , energetic, and psychic entanglement. PM me if you need help.
This is similar to my sitch.

is he spiritually aware of multidimensional contact and communications?
if so. that can make it worse. yes ignorance is bliss! lol if they are aware, they can respond, react by knowing HOW to get to you.

I call them multidimensonal bruises. it's felt at the core.
if you're both psychic and have a soul mate connection, it cant be avoided or helped but it can be eased, shileded and worked with. and ultimately transform with and bring you steadier on your spiritual awakening path.

the sexual interaction imo is a lower base astral. it's great, it's fun, but at anytime, any moment, on any whim, can become BDSM lol

higher love with a soul mate is a love not depending on sexual feelings to feel and know the love and attraction is there. it's more higher soul level rather than animal kingdom fornication and romance.

he needs to not use you to avoid and distract from his mental problems and emotional life and reality he has there. He needs to step up and clean up inside and out.

takes a long time. if you've entangled and twisted energies tight, then it will take a lot to unwind.

panic and fear. tangle up a big mess.

it can impact your physical reality. if he loves you and himself enough. you'll work together to untangle to let each other breathe and feel and be free in the love you hold for one another.

Elysium 14-03-2018 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
"The violet flame revitalizes and invigorates us and changes negative energy into positive energy. By transforming negative thoughts and feelings, the violet flame provides a platform for our healing." ~ summitlighthouse.org

Violet Flame Invocation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7LWmmmZUjk

Ultra-Violet Angelic Fire Transmission: Dissolving Cords and Lower Energy Interference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EzfhAMsjNo

This meditation specifically the second one is a good idea. I found this one last night. Talk about a powerful meditation.

white-dove 14-03-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I am so sorry for your troubles. Horace has some good tips. Also ask the guides and angels for help and for healing. You may also talk to them and air your thoughts.

I have to say that the worst thing about the internet is the lack of transparency. After a year of friendship, if someone is not comfortable talking or vidchatting live or via internet phone -- perhaps you're too far to meet but there are other ways -- then this to me is very disturbing. What are they hiding? Often it's a relationship with others that for some reason they are not owning, like trolling online for sex in some cases.

But other times, it's an indication of something deeper and more troubling. I communicated for several years with someone whom I considered to be a very dear friend without him ever mentioning his major hobbies. Once or twice I googled his name to see if there was a pic anywhere -- as he refused to send any. I actually found refs to some of these hobbies, complete with pics. I finally knew what he looked like! So odd though, why the secrecy? I had sent him many pics, normal stuff. He too was a normal bloke, no extra eyes or missing limbs, LOL.

I think it's just a way of maintaining an enforced distance and lack of transparency, so that you will never be "good enough" to be a "real" or "normal" part of their lives. I don't know where this mindset comes from ...in your case, perhaps it's a part of his mental illness. But the undercurrent of resentment and judgment mixed in with the love I received never went away in my case...though for myself, I felt his judgment and resentment was diluted a bit by authentic love as we got to know one another better as people and as friends (before we stopped communicating).

I feel the resentment and avoidance comes from the very fact of what you are...close soul family...and that very thing is resented and despised or loathed at some level -- even whilst the love is pure and transcendent and completely accepting of you as you are. That is not how I feel, but it's what I received from this other person.I had no idea what awaited when I began to walk my path and encountered this close soul family member, and I am still in the process of healing from it with the guides and the angels.

I was expecting that we could love and support one another as people and as friends and see our connection as a beautiful gift, without any blatant resentment or disparagment or judgment. But for many, they simply see you as burdensome and they resent you, even though the love and the connection is foundational and amazing and lifts you up. What you truly are is a gift -- we all are. But some cannot see that even when the abundant, unconditional love is present, as it is for close soul fam.

I know that the caustic fallout of that resentment and judgment for who you are as a person at the soul level is very hurtful and destructive and is to be avoided wherever possible -- particularly when you are blamed and unforgiven, or given no option for reconciliation, or labeled or treated (or both) as subpar and unworthy, simply for being who you are. When you are repeatedly told or shown you are not worthy of a real friendship or live contact, that you are to be at kept at arm's length, and so forth.

In either case, whilst you work your way through the fallout and take time to care for yourself :hug2:, you may want to keep one aspect of this in mind as a huge red flag and learning opportunity. I know for myself that I will never have another long-distance communication of any kind that has not had a prior basis in a real friendship on the ground -- and if it is ever forced upon me, we will have plenty of phone calls and vid chats.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

This means so much, thank you! I am having a little cry and feel like I'm not alone... Yes. I know in his case it is that he has so much self-hate, what he is projecting onto me is not hate of me but rather hate of himself. He is so totally isolated, so traumatized by his experiences of pain, hurt, exclusion by people. No wonder it is intense - I'm getting it all!

I know how he feels about me, under the anger and frustration.. last night I got a tonne of the 'pure love' just pouring off him... which I accept and give back!

I have realised one of the main ways I can deal with this is by whatever comes at me I just psyche back some pure love. It costs me nothing, on the contrary. It's like smiling.

The other way is that I must have connection here on the ground. I need my family, my sister, my close friends. I need to be in nature, with my dog. Just being HERE and CONNECTED. That also protects me.

Your words have meant so much, thank you. The understanding, and relating of your similar experiences, this has helped... and your warnings to be careful. You're right, I'm very sensitive and painfully empathetic and need to learn to protect myself. And not trust tooooo much, or at least take my time to give real trust to people!! Specially those I never met.

white-dove 14-03-2018 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inika
terrifying.

You'll need to call in your highest spirit guides and clear your energy, cut energetic cords, shield (i suggest a few, but call AA micheal for this). The toughest , is positive thought. Not on him, nor you. But to see life like one gigantic sunflower, constantly. May confuse him lol , but it will help you. Dont address him at all. no negative, nor positive sent thoughts, no nothing. leave him be on YOUR end. if he appears, ask him to leave and quickly do the sunflower.
when it 'seems' calm, request his higher self and highest guides work with him to help him. In highest love intent.
this wont all happen at once. one thing at a time.

its seems emotional , energetic, and psychic entanglement. PM me if you need help.
This is similar to my sitch.

is he spiritually aware of multidimensional contact and communications?
if so. that can make it worse. yes ignorance is bliss! lol if they are aware, they can respond, react by knowing HOW to get to you.

I call them multidimensonal bruises. it's felt at the core.
if you're both psychic and have a soul mate connection, it cant be avoided or helped but it can be eased, shileded and worked with. and ultimately transform with and bring you steadier on your spiritual awakening path.

the sexual interaction imo is a lower base astral. it's great, it's fun, but at anytime, any moment, on any whim, can become BDSM lol

higher love with a soul mate is a love not depending on sexual feelings to feel and know the love and attraction is there. it's more higher soul level rather than animal kingdom fornication and romance.

he needs to not use you to avoid and distract from his mental problems and emotional life and reality he has there. He needs to step up and clean up inside and out.

takes a long time. if you've entangled and twisted energies tight, then it will take a lot to unwind.

panic and fear. tangle up a big mess.

it can impact your physical reality. if he loves you and himself enough. you'll work together to untangle to let each other breathe and feel and be free in the love you hold for one another.

Thank you for this! Yes this all seems to fit... and it's really helpful advice!!

No, he is not aware of spiritual stuff, he's completely closed to it (consciously!) and supposedly very 'rational'. I think that's why he's gone a bit nuts. It was too much for him, he loves me too much and can't deal with the connection and the first inklings of accepting and loving himself through this.

He's autistic by the way, I think that should explain why he could not tell me much about himself - especially if you consider what he told me was FAR, FAR more than what he has told anyone else, ever.. in the Real World. With his family he is mute.

white-dove 14-03-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elysium
This meditation specifically the second one is a good idea. I found this one last night. Talk about a powerful meditation.

Elysium, I've started listening to the second meditation and I loved it (actually i began to cry within the first 5 minutes). I've never managed to meditate so I guess it would be a good time to start now !!! I'll try it properly later when I've time without anyone around, and let you know how I get on :smile:

Goddessa 14-03-2018 10:19 AM

Quote:

HELP, ANYONE???

What you describe here reminds me of what I was feeling after the first fight I had with my twin flame. I was also stunned that I could so clearly feel someone's anger towards me. Especially since he was also not present with me at the time.

The only way I managed to navigate that phase was to bombard him with emails begging for forgiveness until he capitulated lol. I also thought that he was the only person in the world who could trigger the sensations but 2 years later, after truly letting go of this connection, I have discovered that he is not. They just seemed so intense with him because he catalysed them - therefore making him special, in that sense.

For me, this connection is meant to awaken you to who you truly are. Its like the beginning of a journey of self healing and spiritual growth. I'm not sure why this mostly takes place under the guise of a romantic relationship because a lot of people just seem to get stuck there and never quite move on.

white-dove 14-03-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goddessa
What you describe here reminds me of what I was feeling after the first fight I had with my twin flame. I was also stunned that I could so clearly feel someone's anger towards me. Especially since he was also not present with me at the time.

The only way I managed to navigate that phase was to bombard him with emails begging for forgiveness until he capitulated lol. I also thought that he was the only person in the world who could trigger the sensations but 2 years later, after truly letting go of this connection, I have discovered that he is not. They just seemed so intense with him because he catalysed them - therefore making him special, in that sense.

For me, this connection is meant to awaken you to who you truly are. Its like the beginning of a journey of self healing and spiritual growth. I'm not sure why this mostly takes place under the guise of a romantic relationship because a lot of people just seem to get stuck there and never quite move on.

Goddessa, oh yes! I just walked by the river and felt this amazing connection with everything. I can feel the energy now, the consciousness.. all around and in every tiny thing. I feel awake and alive, even though in between it's f-ing hurting.

I was walking and knowing that he consciously hates me but subconsciously adores me... I can never write to him again, I promised I would not and i feel his difficulty and pain. There is no way to circumnavigate it, all i would do is make it worse. All I can do for him is return and give the feelings.

On a level I think he 'set me free'... he knew it was destructive for me.

Anyway it's LOVELY to know that this connection will not necessarily end there - that I would be capable of experiencing this again :-)

Can I ask you more about this and your experience or is it too personal to share here?