Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Welcome (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Hello everyone Steve from south UK here. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109336)

Skeldon 05-01-2017 01:19 PM

Hello everyone Steve from south UK here.

Hi I am Steve I am 33.
I dont really know what to put here..........
I have always been interested in what I called the Paranormal but now I would call it just normal.

I power feed my mind with as much information possible but mainly because of what is going on at the moment and I am impatient and also like to be as prepared as possible.

I dont wanna sound like a nutter but I see what I call 'sparkles' in the sky all day every day which I really do enjoy seeing. Sometimes white sparkles and sometimes shadow/smoke things.

I am really excited about 5d though and I think I am a light worker and I may even know my exact mission here but I will find out more in due time.

I have nobody at all that I know of to talk to about all this locally although my 11yo nephew seems to understand most of it strangely.

Im also experiencing timeline shifts along with most people i assume. I also get messages from random places.

I was very scientific and had belief systems that was the complete opposite to what I now believe. I have only started getting in to spirituality about 8 months ago and my WHOLE life has changed.

I watch videos on youtube almost 24/7 and sometimes I put them on 2x speed so I can collect more information.

hope I dont sound as mad as my friends say I do.

Love, light and peace, Steve.

fayette 06-01-2017 02:25 AM

Welcome Steve!

mogenblue 06-01-2017 05:01 PM

Welcome Steve,

Once I found the books I had been looking for I almost teared them apart while reading. I was so anxious to absorb the knowledge in there. I even read some books twice to be sure I understood well enough what I had read.

So I know where you are, bro. :biggrin:

Native spirit 06-01-2017 10:20 PM

Hi Steve Welcome to spiritual forums

Namaste

Clover 06-01-2017 10:21 PM

Hello Steve, welcome to the forums!

dannerz 06-01-2017 10:42 PM

"hope I dont sound as mad as my friends say I do."

Imbalances can be fun but ive seen people burn out at times.
I'm not trying to be negative here.
What I want to say is that he human body and mind has limits, which are both good and bad for you depending on what the question is.

That said, id love to hear more about what you've learned and seen.

Inika 07-01-2017 05:24 AM

Welcome Steve :)

Have a great stay here. I'm sure you'll learn more and more along the way.

shoni7510 07-01-2017 09:33 AM

Hello Steve and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy your stay here

Graeme 10-01-2017 09:23 AM

Hi Steve

I'm Graeme also in the UK. You don't sound crazy at all!

Considering the amount of time and energy a lot of people devote to 'reality' television - getting excited about spiritual knowledge sounds quite sane to me! :)

Skeldon 15-01-2017 02:15 PM

Blimey!!
I feel so welcomed and i am grateful.

I made a psy-wheel with a sealed coffee jar and I have managed to move it but I get excited and loose concentration LoL

Any tips??

Love and light xx