Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   A Message For YOU! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4763)

Spirit Guide Sparrow 17-10-2010 12:17 PM

A Message For YOU!

A Message For YOU!
YOU ARE ALL GUIDES!

Salutations of love and light.

With this thread I unwrap the potential for a very specific energy space.
A space for all. Not just for I who walks with a name ‘spirit guide’, but for each and every one of you, who are facilitators in your own right. For those of you who facilitate love, uplifting influence and inner wisdom, there is a space here too for you. For you to share those qualities that call out to be heard and shared in service, in kindness and in good faith. For you to set aside a moment or two of your time to share an important message of your own. Little reminders for others of those things we already know yet consistently take for granted or forget. A message, or a verse, or a story that aspires to bring people together. To align them just that little bit closer to their divine beautiful spirit. To give reassurance, comfort and a beacon of hope, faith and promise.

This is, A Message For YOU!

Spirit Guide Sparrow 17-10-2010 12:21 PM

Come Together

I begin this stream of thought with a message of unity and commitment.
I cannot emphasise enough the importance of each and every heart, mind and soul coming together. It does not matter what age, race, class, gender, belief or anything else you identify as different among you, you are all brothers and sisters of the same family of light. You all have a shared commitment to one another upon this planet, within this solar system, and within the grand cosmic cycle of life. Each weave threads within one another’s lives, touching one another in ways you do not realize. Each one playing a role in another’s journey and spiritual destiny. Each one a representative of the human species. Each one a statement of what is possible to achieve by coming together as a united family. With a united purpose, a united dream and focus, humanity could change the face of the world in one single day.
Each light of every soul must come together, despite their many trivial differences, and forge a future that can be heaven on Earth for tomorrows children.
See not the differences between your brother and sister as obstacles to love and barriers to peace, but as meaningful gifts of beauty and promise that exist to complete who you are.

Come together.

Spirit Guide Sparrow 17-10-2010 02:03 PM

Love You. God bless You, and keep You in the arms of eternity.

My message today is one of love.
The emphasis not so much on the love for all life, but for the life that exists within You.
If there is no love in and for You, then there is no love in and for You to give out.
If love does not come from within, then others will go without.

Love must always begin with You.
For You.
Through You.
Within You.
It cannot exist without You.

I speak not of the love that is given on condition, but of the love that knows no condition.
I speak of the love that conceives compassion, not of the love that concedes ignorance.
I speak of the love that accepts every imperfection, not the love that objects divine perfection.
I speak not of the love that aspires towards forgiveness, but of the love that accepts there is nothing to forgive.

It matters not who you once was.
It matters not what you once did.
It matters who you are, what you do, through how you feel….NOW.

There is nothing to forgive in You. You are no longer that which you once were.
Through the love for You do you willingly accept the divine perfection of every sublime imperfection of You.
Let every breath be the compassion for your own pain, your own suffering, and that which you have caused upon others, upon your own journey to get to who you are now.
It is no longer necessary to carry the burdens of the past within the now presence of sincere unconditional love.
Place no conditions or reservations upon love, for love is Yours, and always was.
Now, you can choose to be in love. In love with You.

-SPARROW-

Spirit Guide Sparrow 18-10-2010 03:42 PM

Enjoy your food

Through the busy lifestyles we create for ourselves we seldom stop to express gratitude for those things we take for granted. We fall into our programmed routines as if by autonomic nature and give little thought to the pure enjoyment of the process of now.
It is easy to forget why you are here in physical body, in this world of physical experience. It is easy to forget the little moments of joy and pleasure which are unique to human-be-ing. Those Self-nurturing moments in service to the physical body.

In light of the needs of the body we consume a variety of foods and liquids to nurture its growth and maintenance. Yet so often do we forget this in itself is a loving, intimate and sacred ceremony given to Self, in service to your divine desire to exist as you do. To give to your body more life that it may live again another day, to express your soul in yet another new way. May we stop for a moment to give thanks and reflection to those animals and plants who give of themselves so that you may continue your journey upon the Earth. May we stop in gratitude, before we consume what has been given, to give a little something back. A thought or a gesture in gift to the universe of which all are apart.

So it is, the next time you sit to eat, to drink that water or that glass of wine, give homage back to its source from whence it came. And no matter how busy your lifestyle, or how hungry your body may feel, take the time to enjoy every single sacred mouthful. Take the time to enjoy every smell, and every taste. Take the time to enjoy the very process to prepare, and every process to serve. Take the time to enjoy the fullness of the experience and the blessings it provides.

Enjoy your food.
-SPARROW-

Spiritlite 18-10-2010 04:19 PM

This is a beautiful thread thankyou
Spiritlite

Adrienne 18-10-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

And just the song to go with your picture Sparrow ~

Come Together by the Youngbloods

Love is but the song we sing,

And fear's the way we die
You can make the mountains ring
Or make the angels cry
Know the dove is on the wing
And you need not know why

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try and love one another right now

Some will come and some will go
We shall surely pass
When the one that left us here
Returns for us at last
We are but a moment’s sunlight
Fading in the grass

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
C'mon people...

If you hear the song I sing,
You must understand
You hold the key to love and fear
All in your trembling hand
Just one key unlocks them both
It's there at your command

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together

Right now
Right now!

Cal 20-10-2010 12:57 PM

That's a great song Dream Angel. Brings back memories

Smiler 20-10-2010 01:03 PM

Sparrow what an amazing thread I am so enjoying it ..
Thankyou
:)

Spirit Guide Sparrow 20-10-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream Angel
And just the song to go with your picture Sparrow ~

Come Together by the Youngbloods

Love is but the song we sing,

And fear's the way we die
You can make the mountains ring
Or make the angels cry
Know the dove is on the wing
And you need not know why

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together

Some will come and some will go
We shall surely pass
When the one that left us here
Returns for us at last
We are but a moment’s sunlight
Fading in the grass

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
C'mon people...

If you hear the song I sing,
You must understand
You hold the key to love and fear
All in your trembling hand
Just one key unlocks them both
It's there at your command

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together

Right now
Right now!

Dream Angel

So thoughtful, intuitive and imaginative you can be. You, as ever, compliment my energy, my thoughts and my writings. For this I thank you.:hug3:
-SPARROW-

Spirit Guide Sparrow 20-10-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiler
Sparrow what an amazing thread I am so enjoying it ..
Thankyou
:)

I am grateful for your words.
Please feel free to share messages of your own heart, soul and spirit for us all to benefit.-SPARROW-