Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's your idea of Heaven? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94198)

dianamadalina 27-05-2016 08:58 AM

I guess people that go to heaven get to see the white light before they die. Heaven must be a place where we can grow spiritually.

Somnia 27-05-2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Funny this is the Afterlife in Anthony Borgia's , "Life in the Unseen World"...
dictated to him by Father Benson, a friend of his that passed.

When I read this ...I thought ..."Um, well this is selling yourself a bit short!!"
Sure, ya got a cottage and friends and a piano and fun times...but...
Um, there's WAY more!

And, there IS! :D

Like cheesecake and coffee? : D

(Heehee)...

I also imagine a view of rolling hills with an open sky view would be quite enjoyable for me...I love a mixture of being surrounded by woods, somewhere on high ground, with a good sky view and rolling hills/plains...all nearby a natural river and/or lake with views of the mountains...I greatly enjoyed living in WA state and Utah because I lived near the mountains...My brief 2 week Colorado adventure was pretty amazing! I'm looking forward to returning there sometime next year! : D

MARDAV70 27-05-2016 04:38 PM

Miss Hepburn, you said some posts back "I don't call it heaven". Neither do I. I refer to it as 'that other dimension', 'the reality of existence' or where all consciousness goes after the physical vehicle is no longer inhabitable.
For me, I'd like that place to look and feel like Sendona, Arizona (back when it was a small ranch town before all the **** that's been built there ruined it). Except, there would be no cattle there for the purpose to be eaten, but cattle and all types of consciousness that inhabited all types of beings exist...for whatever good would be inspired.

alcyone 28-05-2016 03:48 AM

With all the people i love, never having to suffer

Burntfruit 28-05-2016 12:52 PM

I think the love and healing in heaven must be profound, if we are to be children again.

Still_Waters 28-05-2016 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
heaven exists.
by definition, heaven is the abode of God.
since there is no separation between God and creation,
the location of heaven is found at all locations.

H:O:R:A:C:E

It is my understanding as well that "no separation" is indeed the key. :smile:

Luminary 28-05-2016 10:24 PM

This is fun! I imagine a place of peace, beauty and balance. There would be colors never seen before, scenic breath-takers, talking wildlife, joyous community with all kinds of celestial bodies, intimate conversations and a lot of laughter and big parties. Then there would be sweet solace and the peace of being one. There would be continued growth no longer necessitated by much suffering... kind of what I believe is possible in this life with the right insight and life application.

I agree with H:O:R:A:C:E - I don't think we need to wait for heaven. "Eternal life" is not something we must wait to experience until after death. It's like a gift we've already been given and only need to open.

AnkokuFlare 29-05-2016 12:28 AM

I feel like the astral plane is heaven. There will be different levels and vibrations. Each step you take you get closer to the source. It's a place of nurturing yourself higher and higher.

angelabaker 12-06-2016 05:11 AM

Wow sounds beautifu😊😊😊

Burntfruit 12-06-2016 05:18 AM

I would love to see a beautiful city with spiritual technology. Little houses, magnificent buildings, stunning scenery.

I think it must be overwhelming when you have a family and friends re-union. And we all understand each other, and life seems insignificant.