Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Soul Mates - Perceived Idea vs Reality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=47120)

girlsearching 09-02-2013 12:48 AM

Soul Mates - Perceived Idea vs Reality

okay so this makes perfect sense. this was reccently posted by debbie on her blog today now I'm sure all of you know this by now but honestly this were alot of people get confused on well i do.

Link: http://michaeljacksontwinsoul.blogspot.com/2013/02/soul-mates-perceived-idea-vs-reality.html

Edited by SF Staff

John Elessar 09-02-2013 01:59 AM

Amen sistah.

I'd imagine the most heartbreaking SC's are precisely those which have a definite, strong, deep connection between the two parties, but are riddled with incompatibilities. This forum is a testament to that. You however as always have the choice to own your own path, remain unattached to whatever issues are there, and simply provide the kind of quiet, self-assured, supportive, and nongrasping kind of love that you describe.

gypsymystique 09-02-2013 02:29 AM

I think we have several soul mates and many of them are people we don't like or get along with.

MorningStar 09-02-2013 03:26 AM

Soul mates....I believe I know/have at least three....one male, two females. These are people who are somehow connected with me, people I don't need to talk with all the time, but who, when we do speak, carry on as if no time has passed. Nothing changes between us. We're as much together as we were when we last met. We know each other well, and time and space have no effect on our relationships.

Juanita 09-02-2013 03:50 AM

We have a soul family with whom we reincarnate on a fairly regular basis.......all of our soul family are our soulmates, but there is usually one with whom you share a deeper bond and many reincarnations and this is your primary Soul Mate.....

girlsearching 09-02-2013 04:13 AM

I agree with all of you. there are certain people that you seem to have a special connection with. a soulmate can also be a stranger right ? i have read stoires of people who have felt connected to people they have never met. how is that we are able to have a such a strong attachment to them.

John32241 09-02-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsearching
I agree with all of you. there are certain people that you seem to have a special connection with. a soulmate can also be a stranger right ? i have read stoires of people who have felt connected to people they have never met. how is that we are able to have a such a strong attachment to them.

Hi,

From previous lifetimes together.

The soul is eternal. That is also why we have so many soul mates.

John

Niebla0007 09-02-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Like how many can we have?
#We have Biological Soulmates -
which widely based on our millions of ancestor's encounters and engagement; in short, memories imprinted into our DNAs,
your last 7 generations of ancestors being the dominant influence.
#Soul Soulmates -
a common form of soulmating occurs while being on the same boat or same soul group and become bonded
1)at Soul level contact
2)at personality level
3)at mental level
4)at emotional level and
5)at instinctual level
#Spiritual Soulmate -
This is the Yin and Yang of our existence.
Lucky for those who did get together with their other half of their soul physically
because in reality, we have very little chance of meeting our own.
Aside from the fact that the other male or female half of your/my soul
will rarely be materialized in physical/human form in our lives.
At a glance from the list above,
one will be able to distinguish special connections shared with others.
So, pls, feel free to fill in and give your own example :smile:

Juanita 09-02-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niebla0007
#We have Biological Soulmates -
which widely based on our millions of ancestor's encounters and engagement; in short, memories imprinted into our DNAs,
your last 7 generations of ancestors being the dominant influence.
#Soul Soulmates -
a common form of soulmating occurs while being on the same boat or same soul group and become bonded
1)at Soul level contact
2)at personality level
3)at mental level
4)at emotional level and
5)at instinctual level
#Spiritual Soulmate -
This is the Yin and Yang of our existence.
Lucky for those who did get together with their other half of their soul physically
because in reality, we have very little chance of meeting our own.
Aside from the fact that the other male or female half of your/my soul
will rarely be materialized in physical/human form in our lives.
At a glance from the list above,
one will be able to distinguish special connections shared with others.
So, pls, feel free to fill in and give your own example :smile:

actually it is at a vibrational level........and I am one who does not believe in the twin soul theory----a spirit entity does not split off into another entitiy...

girlsearching 10-02-2013 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

From previous lifetimes together.

The soul is eternal. That is also why we have so many soul mates.

John

John32241 from previous lives togeather so that means they must of already knew about them. i find that interesting.