Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Sometimes one door closes... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126101)

Anala 03-11-2018 03:10 AM

Sometimes one door closes...

And another door, or two, or three,... open up. I was pretty confused to meet someone who “lit a flame” to my transformation, who then simple cast me aside because I would not let them be my only teacher. But hope brought healing and fear lost its strangle hold on my mind. Which brought clarity in the most amazing all around way. Exploring and reading and chatting with friends and members of the forum along with everyday encounters and chance meetings; it all just gets bigger and brighter everyday. New people cross my path on occasion and join their light with mine. It is amazing. Today, after a conversation with a new friend, there were books! Brought to my work! The universe, the Divine Spirit, the Old Ones, the soul family are all my teachers. So, I am breathing in the beauty out here in the boonies and simply amazed. I am also extremely thankful for the patience, knowledge and kindness of the members of the forum; I hold a space in my heart.

Ricardo 03-11-2018 12:29 PM

But what do you do if another door doesn't open?

Anala 03-11-2018 01:26 PM

Hello Richardo,
But what do you do if another door doesn't open?

Explore, learn, shining light and love as far as it will reach.

All doors are not meant to be walked through. Sometimes they are meant to reveal or remind or teach or warn or show an example. My heart seems to know more than my conscious mind, sometimes. There is also free will to accept or ignore.

I am honored and humbled that any doors open. There are many lessons; not just the lessons that are sought.

Synchronicities are like little encouragements. Mine show me beauty and fill me with light.

Ricardo 03-11-2018 02:49 PM

Hi Anala,

I'm 47 years old and I have very little to show for my life. Never had a long term relationship, no friends, just own a car. I've worked very hard since age 16, never been unemployed. The people I work with like me, the managers there like me but no friendship outside work.
I've had a few doors open for me this last few years, a couple of short relationships but they ended. I went through a very dark patch were I felt I wanted to give up the fight. Last year some amazing things happened, I had spiritual experiences, I felt amazing, the best I've ever felt my whole life. I went to see a psychic and he told me I was going through awakening. He told me it was because I was in such a dark place the previous year. He. told me the energy I was feeling inside would not go. That was the best day of my life, that day on the 26th may 2017 was the happiest I've ever ever been, my loneliness gone.
But things started going wrong a month or so later, I got scared, i experienced something evil around me and slowly things have gone back to normal. I've met lots of interesting people since, but not much has come from that.

Suffering from bad exhaustion ATM. Ever since the awakening I've struggled to work hard.

So I'm thinking about doors opening, if I have free Will what do I do? I've come across the word "surrender" a lot. I've run out of ideas? What to do???

Edit: apologies if this seems negative, bad luck with money today and I'm struggling financially.

Anala 03-11-2018 04:10 PM

Richardo,

I wish could I answer all of your questions and why’s. I can only tell you my perspective. We are all as unique as snow flakes. I have a very strong sense of my “mission”. I thought I needed words and labels and definition. I wanted to understand everything on a concrete level. But somewhere in amongst my mind aching for knowledge and my heart seeking out a teacher and confidante (sp), I found so much more. I let go of labels and definition. I am blessed with an elder, who has amazing experiences and skill sets. We talk on all levels of life and spirituality. The word surrender for me means breathing and letting life kind of wash over me. I read and re-read, because I still have ego and the world around me is fraught at times. I am still working on intention and the Law of Attraction. I am just a beginner.

Please do not think I do not have all the world incumberances with ups and downs and in betweens, I do.

I wish you well on your journey.

Ricardo 03-11-2018 05:03 PM

Hi Anala, it's okay, I didn't expect an answer. I just saw your post and it made me think. Actually, of all the spiritual people I've come into contact with in the last year none have had an answer. Just like you've just said "I wish you well on your journey " they've all said something similar. I've said to them "what's happened to me, what do I do" and they say "It's your journey "😊...

I wish you well on your journey too.

Anala 06-11-2018 01:02 PM

So, I have been thinking about this. What would you want someone to say to you? :smile: If your kind, gentle, nurturing self we’re sitting right next to you? What would they say? :hug:

Ricardo 06-11-2018 08:08 PM

I would to myself "I love you":hug3:

I thought the biggest door ever opened for me last year. I haven't had many open, but I thought that was the one. I got up in the morning and felt like I'd won millions. I thought my life would never be the same again, the energy was amazing. Been struggling to get back there since but I have a plan. Hoping it all works out. Still getting the synchronicity with numbers, so hopefully I'm doing okay

Edit: thanks for your reply. Sorry to put your thread on a downer. Awful day I was having last Saturday. Sad and sorry for myself I was...thanks:-)

Ankhesenamun 06-11-2018 09:07 PM

Ricardo -

I know what you mean. It's been the same for me throughout my life.

I'm in my forties and have never had a relationship, never even been asked out on a date, I've worked hard all my life but had everything stolen - repeatedly. I have suffered horrendous abuse all my life, to such an extend that nobody believes me. I have no local friends because nobody wants anything to do with me. I have always - always - been told that I am "not good enough" - not good enough as a friend, as a girlfriend, as a wife, to some people I was not even good enough to be in their country!

I have nothing to show for my hard work, so I am considered to be a failure in life. I get accused of being lazy, of limited intelligence, of being underclass (ie lower than the lowest class), of being less than human.

What I did get though has been unspeakable abuse, abuse of the kind that you would normally only hear of in the news from some war torn third world country. And never has there been anyone to defend me. On the contrary - people who found out about it, abused me further - because to them nothing is more exciting - arousing even - than to further abuse an abuse victim that is vulnerable, defenseless, terrified and physically too weak to defend herself.

People have stolen everything from me - my hard work, my effort, my ideas, my integrity, my reputation, my identity, my name, my nationality, my status, my children, and my property. And a lot of it because, despite everyone assuming I am some down and out, I am actually from a wealthy background. Three estates have been stolen from me. I'm not materialistic but when one considers that I ended up starving and freezing and homeless/in rundown accommodation for many years, that is something.

Each time I have met new people I hoped I had found a friend, or maybe even a future partner. Each time my hopes got crushed when I yet again got told that I am "not good enough", and people turned away from me, or, as in the case of men who I had hoped might be future partners, they preferred some lowlife trailer trash "woman" over me. Each time I was left wondering what was wrong with me.

The only exception to this has been one friend who I hold very dear, and he has helped me tremendously, but he is in another country so neither local nor able to immediately help with any urgent matters.

My career has been destroyed by abusers who made false allegations against me, very serious false allegations. I can therefore never even hope to improve my financial situation or to find meaningful employment.

My beloved cat has been murdered, as have other family members. Other family members have been extremely abusive.

Doors have only ever been closed to me. Very few doors have opened for me, and the few that did closed very soon again. There are already doors closing again as I am writing this.

I also get the synchronicity with numbers. I get mainly 11:11 and 1:11, occasionally other numbers. I wondered for a while if that means I am finally about to meet my life partner, but that hope has been crushed and after that I finally gave up on that subject. I have long learned that I am "not good enough" for that sort of thing. I wonder though why I get the number synchronicity all the time. It started end of last year and is getting more intensive. Someone is trying to tell me something - but what?

I wish I had answers as to why things are happening like this for us. I would love to know the answers. I would love to just find an explanation. I haven't found that yet and I doubt I ever will.

Ricardo 07-11-2018 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ankhesenamun
Ricardo -

I know what you mean. It's been the same for me throughout my life.

I'm in my forties and have never had a relationship, never even been asked out on a date, I've worked hard all my life but had everything stolen - repeatedly. I have suffered horrendous abuse all my life, to such an extend that nobody believes me. I have no local friends because nobody wants anything to do with me. I have always - always - been told that I am "not good enough" - not good enough as a friend, as a girlfriend, as a wife, to some people I was not even good enough to be in their country!

I have nothing to show for my hard work, so I am considered to be a failure in life. I get accused of being lazy, of limited intelligence, of being underclass (ie lower than the lowest class), of being less than human.

What I did get though has been unspeakable abuse, abuse of the kind that you would normally only hear of in the news from some war torn third world country. And never has there been anyone to defend me. On the contrary - people who found out about it, abused me further - because to them nothing is more exciting - arousing even - than to further abuse an abuse victim that is vulnerable, defenseless, terrified and physically too weak to defend herself.

People have stolen everything from me - my hard work, my effort, my ideas, my integrity, my reputation, my identity, my name, my nationality, my status, my children, and my property. And a lot of it because, despite everyone assuming I am some down and out, I am actually from a wealthy background. Three estates have been stolen from me. I'm not materialistic but when one considers that I ended up starving and freezing and homeless/in rundown accommodation for many years, that is something.

Each time I have met new people I hoped I had found a friend, or maybe even a future partner. Each time my hopes got crushed when I yet again got told that I am "not good enough", and people turned away from me, or, as in the case of men who I had hoped might be future partners, they preferred some lowlife trailer trash "woman" over me. Each time I was left wondering what was wrong with me.

The only exception to this has been one friend who I hold very dear, and he has helped me tremendously, but he is in another country so neither local nor able to immediately help with any urgent matters.

My career has been destroyed by abusers who made false allegations against me, very serious false allegations. I can therefore never even hope to improve my financial situation or to find meaningful employment.

My beloved cat has been murdered, as have other family members. Other family members have been extremely abusive.

Doors have only ever been closed to me. Very few doors have opened for me, and the few that did closed very soon again. There are already doors closing again as I am writing this.

I also get the synchronicity with numbers. I get mainly 11:11 and 1:11, occasionally other numbers. I wondered for a while if that means I am finally about to meet my life partner, but that hope has been crushed and after that I finally gave up on that subject. I have long learned that I am "not good enough" for that sort of thing. I wonder though why I get the number synchronicity all the time. It started end of last year and is getting more intensive. Someone is trying to tell me something - but what?

I wish I had answers as to why things are happening like this for us. I would love to know the answers. I would love to just find an explanation. I haven't found that yet and I doubt I ever will.

Ouch, sorry to hear your story, sounds like you've had a real tough life so far :-(. I haven't had it as bad as yourself, I have experienced abuse but no way near as bad as yours. I've just spent the best part of my life spending time and money on family, and haven't had a great deal of oppotunies come my way. I have no one to blame but myself unfortunately. A door did open for me a few years ago, but that ended up hurting real bad. Its been a tough few years where I've been looking back at my life and it's hurt pretty bad. As for the number sync, i dont get to hung up on what the numbers actually mean, to me it just makes me feel that I'm still in the zone and doing the right thing:smile: I don't normally share such personal stuff but my ego has been pretty smashed up this last few years and I'm finding it easier to share.

I don't think it's ever to late to change your circumstances, admittedly It does get very hard the older you get though, but it is doable. :smile: