Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Highly empathetic and senstive? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119921)

Charismatic 12-01-2018 04:03 PM

Highly empathetic and senstive?

Hey i have a question regarding empathy. Usualy its not a problem to sit with many people, but at the minute i can sometimes see their either feminity or masculinity? why can i see this in some people and is this part of empathy?

boshy b. good 12-01-2018 06:41 PM

try to know what nonsense
is from feeling of making
sense as someone all too
special.

what does that equal?

shivatar 14-01-2018 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Hey i have a question regarding empathy. Usualy its not a problem to sit with many people, but at the minute i can sometimes see their either feminity or masculinity? why can i see this in some people and is this part of empathy?

it's just part of being human. your body and brain has a super intelligence that works without you knowing or doing anything, all you have to do is tune into it.

you can see much more than just their tendency to lean towards masculinity or feminine. You'll learn over time, stay interested and stay working. good luck.

Charismatic 14-01-2018 01:53 PM

But its like i see their spiritual self

Badcopyinc 14-01-2018 02:18 PM

There's growth for both in these encounters. But it requires both to want it. Some having a greater impact on your path hence why they stand out.

When I first started feeling everything from others I also picked up on this and still do occasionally. I relate it do a dog sniffing crotches. Your getting to know who it is that is around you in a way.

Make everything a game and have fun with it. This will help develop if you wish to do so. Life is to be enjoyed not accomplished.

Realm Ki 24-02-2018 05:05 PM

that is interesting, to sense the feminine and the masculine... I've never had that.

I would guess that you have somekind of curiosity or awareness of the divine feminine and the divine masculine (whatever that is do you) that can tell you something about these people. We all have both sides - at least, I believe the soul is genderless.

So, what would make the gender stand out for you...? What characteristics go along with this feminine and masculine that you see? Are they only one - or can you see 'two sides' of a person? Is it the same gender as the physical person or not? What does that tell you?

Actually, I agree 100pct with B'inc above, but it's still fun to talk into stuff, how it works, why it works - what we/you could possibly gain from seeing this info.

I wouldn't mind being able to see 'three people' on occasion; one human and then their feminine and then their masculine lol. A whole flock whereever we go... :)

Lorelyen 24-02-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
it's just part of being human. your body and brain has a super intelligence that works without you knowing or doing anything, all you have to do is tune into it.

you can see much more than just their tendency to lean towards masculinity or feminine. You'll learn over time, stay interested and stay working. good luck.

Agree. Probably the mirror neurons (junction of sensory/motor/somatic and executive functions that allow intermixing of inner and outer experience) sensitised by the environment or even evaluation of just one of the group maybe more?

There's a tendency to read a lot into facial analysis based on the "reader's" experiences but in what respect "see their spirituality?"

boshy b. good 25-02-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

highly empathetic &' sensitive
highly empathic means we are be jewels, cherish it, own it.

sensitive needs to dish it to uncanyness within, that you are
and will be so it's over.

m. m. he doesn't argue for fidgets.

easier for pizza to disapear than heaven lost. proof, everyone
is turning up for a heaven bless.

boshy b. good : aswell we made up stuff for valience in good
like build snowman.

god : everyone covers up.

boshy b. good : everybody would like to hang on, that proofs
what's up.

m. m. don't mess with all good people, jesse.

boshy b. good : we both know pizza is and be
great feat. not to worry.:hug2:

thank you for disposition, heroe. :hug2:

Realm Ki 25-02-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boshy b. good
highly empathic means we are be jewels, cherish it, own it.

sensitive needs to dish it to uncanyness within, that you are
and will be so it's over.

m. m. he doesn't argue for fidgets.

easier for pizza to disapear than heaven lost. proof, everyone
is turning up for a heaven bless.

boshy b. good : aswell we made up stuff for valience in good
like build snowman.

god : everyone covers up.

boshy b. good : everybody would like to hang on, that proofs
what's up.

m. m. don't mess with all good people, jesse.

boshy b. good : we both know pizza is and be
great feat. not to worry.:hug2:

thank you for disposition, heroe. :hug2:

boshy - does this mean something?

please assist in un-coding then, I can't crack it... :icon_eek:

Raziel 25-02-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charismatic

Are hallucinogenic drugs a factor here?

Otherwise this sounds like fantasy.