Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mysteries, Myths & Legends (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How were the Pyramids built? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118178)

richag77 05-11-2017 12:38 PM

How were the Pyramids built?

I've seen many documentaries and books, youtube vids etc trying to explain the mystery of the building of, in particular, the Pyramid of Giza. They all skirt around the main problem which is how did the Egyptians place all of the 2.5 million blocks in position in the twenty years that it took to construct it.

They theorize that they used boats to transport the blocks from quarry to site. OK, that may be feasible, but the blocks being dragged up ramps to their relative position is ridiculous! If one uses a calculator we can see that that method would be way too slow. 2.5 million blocks put in place over a twenty year period would be 4 to 8 mins per block depending on how many hours per day the workers worked. We probably could not do it at that speed these days. Also, consider the kings chamber and the passages that had to be incorporated, not to mention the limestone cladding that was done after the stones were laid.

These professors continue to avoid the impossibility of their theories!

blackraven 05-11-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richag77
I've seen many documentaries and books, youtube vids etc trying to explain the mystery of the building of, in particular, the Pyramid of Giza. They all skirt around the main problem which is how did the Egyptians place all of the 2.5 million blocks in position in the twenty years that it took to construct it.

They theorize that they used boats to transport the blocks from quarry to site. OK, that may be feasible, but the blocks being dragged up ramps to their relative position is ridiculous! If one uses a calculator we can see that that method would be way too slow. 2.5 million blocks put in place over a twenty year period would be 4 to 8 mins per block depending on how many hours per day the workers worked. We probably could not do it at that speed these days. Also, consider the kings chamber and the passages that had to be incorporated, not to mention the limestone cladding that was done after the stones were laid.

richag77 - I tend to have the same disbelief as you do about the logistics of how the Egyptian people built the pyramids. I'm not one to introduce the idea of aliens, but in this case, I do often wonder if there is an explanation there. After all, I just don't believe we're alone and that earth is the only planet with some form of life on it. The immensity and scale of the pyramid building seems humanly impossible, thus the alien theory. Although there are other immense and complex structures built throughout history that seem to defy what is believable and yet they exist due to human planning and building. How do you believe the pyramids were built?

Kine Lea 06-11-2017 10:23 AM

Quote:

The ancient Egyptian pharaohs ruled over foreign slaves as well as their own Egyptian conscripts. 20 years could well be the time it took for the Pharaoh, whereas the builders may have took 50, 60, or even 99 years.
Gods unto themselves, they would have written whatever they wished into their papyrus scrolls.

Busby 07-11-2017 11:14 AM

There are well over 100 pyramids in Egypt. Those not belonging to Giza tend to be forgotten. Most of them are also in very bad condition and some of them are just piles of crumbled stone.
As most attention is given to the 2,2m building blocks of the Cheops pyramid and everyone is so busy with their calculators it's worth pointing out that at least ten times as many blocks were actually mined, transported and erected. What is not known is whether all these pyramids were just practice runs for Giza, which in total needed far more blocks than 2.2million.
The question of manpower raises serious concerns when taking all of the pyramids into the calculations. As the average life expectancy was probably about 25 years any male slave or worker could only give about ten years of his life to this work. And the workforce - as we understand it today - would have had to have been in tens and tens of thousands. All of whom had to be fed, housed and clothed.
Some sort of food and water source would have had to be near at hand and there would have to have been really large graveyards.

Not many remains of such large scale operations have been found - it does make one wonder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U21uaEVINCY

CammiRose 07-11-2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

I have had dreams of this myself. I dont know how accurate they are. But as far as my dreams have shown me, 5-10 workers would use telekenisis on one block due to its weight to help build by the pharohs requirements. My dreams, specifically are related with the three kings, which were placed where on earth they felt the constellation of orions belt was, using that constellation to use as their most sacred choice for burial sites with those specific pyramids.

dream jo 08-11-2017 07:02 AM

iv oftn wondit my slf so clever how thy wear

BlazingEssence 09-11-2017 01:52 PM

THOTH built the Pyramids. He was and is highly evolved soul. He built pyramids with his mind. Period.

Have a good day, and smile ...

Nature Grows 10-11-2017 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingEssence
THOTH built the Pyramids. He was and is highly evolved soul. He built pyramids with his mind. Period.

Have a good day, and smile ...

lol i love this comment ^^ i believe they were built with assistance from E.Ts, people where shown what to do by them, how to build them.

There are ancient civilizations across the planet who were not meant to have communicated with each other they are separated by oceans yet they some how have build similar pyramids, coincidence?

FallingLeaves 10-11-2017 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CammiRose
I have had dreams of this myself. I dont know how accurate they are. But as far as my dreams have shown me, 5-10 workers would use telekenisis on one block due to its weight to help build by the pharohs requirements. My dreams, specifically are related with the three kings, which were placed where on earth they felt the constellation of orions belt was, using that constellation to use as their most sacred choice for burial sites with those specific pyramids.

the orion connection has been posited in at least one book, a look at the dimensions of the constellation and various aspects of the pyramids at giza held a correlation with orion's belt. So your dream does match people's perceptions in that sense...

my best guess was the levitation energies were used to move the blocks... but I had guessed at an additional detail, the reason for the perfect cuts of the blocks being lazers.... of course I assumed that people did this with their bodies rather than using technology the way we do things today... kinda like putting superman in egypt and letting him build pyramids lol! We do know from the bible though that the egyptians had some form of what we would call 'magic' today but it was defeated by the jewish folk once it came down to a fight.

there is also some thought that they had electric lighting in the pyramids so if that is true they could have also had devices such as whatever was used at coral gables if they wanted them. Hard for me to see what was really going on back then since I don't have 'visions' and have to sort through probabilities of one thing vs another... but I like your dreams as they back up my favorite theory :smile:

Nature Grows 10-11-2017 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
my best guess was the levitation energies were used to move the blocks...

Yes i mentioned this once before in another thread a while back, there was also some guy in america i think who made a park out of large boulders and stuff called Coral city? Coral castle? one of them anyway people asked him how he made it, he wouldn't tell them but he built it all himself apparently anyway he said he knew how the pyramids where built... look into that if you want, i think theres a way to make them (the blocks) weightless or something.