Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Are there any friendly ghosts/spirits in love with me? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116697)

Nico19051 04-09-2017 04:03 PM

Are there any friendly ghosts/spirits in love with me?

Or ghosts/spirits that have a crush on me. Like, in my house. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. Perhaps I'm just a 15 year old with a wild imagination. Maybe I need to provide something so a medium will be able to tell...?

Lynn 04-09-2017 04:32 PM

Hello

A crush is a human emotion, what is around all of us is our Guides and other guardians. Your at that age where so many changes are happening in your journey from child to adult. Senses at this age are more open to want to bring in that feeling or emotion of LOVe.

The one that you need to have that crush feeling on is yourself to learn to LOVe whom you are as an individual being and then let life bring in those around you that let you be individual but too compliment you as an individual.

We are never I feel without those in Spirit around us, just that we do not all open to accept that being real, or being open to communications.

Right now your house is your place you live, as it not solely yours you might be restless in your subconscious to want your freedoms in life. You could have a restless or adventurous Soul. There is lots of time for this. Enjoy being 15 as for me LOL that was a long long time ago.

Lynn

Native spirit 05-09-2017 03:24 AM

I would have to agree with lynn

Namaste

Joanna_ph 05-09-2017 10:54 AM

To tell you my opinion I need to know what makes you think that maybe a spirit is in love with you? (Btw if it's true it's sooooo sweet).

Dargor 05-09-2017 11:36 AM

Not trying to scare you or anything, but for all you know it could be the spirit of some old pervert that got chased and killed by a mob of angry women.

John32241 05-09-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico19051
Maybe I need to provide something so a medium will be able to tell...?

Hi,

Have you interacted with this spirit, had a conversation in your mind with it?

I would be interested in knowing what you can provide that leads you to the stated conclusion/question.

Thanks,
John

Nico19051 05-09-2017 07:30 PM

I haven't talked with a ghost/spirit or anything, I was just wondering.

shoni7510 06-09-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico19051
I haven't talked with a ghost/spirit or anything, I was just wondering.

Are you wondering because you want to have a relationship with a spirit or ghost?

Nico19051 06-09-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoni7510
Are you wondering because you want to have a relationship with a spirit or ghost?

Yes. More characters because the post is too short.

MisterHunter 06-09-2018 12:14 PM

It might be possible according to a woman on a show a few weeks back. She claimed she was having an affair with a ghost. Maybe it is true or it could be fiction.