Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Do you see the same color aura i see?Take a look and tell me what you see. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=104408)

dutchiexx 13-08-2016 11:41 AM

Do you see the same color aura i see?Take a look and tell me what you see.

hey guys,

so, i literally woke up just now and had a strong urge to see my aura, so i looked, and i finally was able to fully see my entire aura, im so stoked.
see, not to long ago i realized that i can see auras, how ever, i was never able to fully see my aura, its like i could only see a faint outline/glow around my hands, but this morning i finally seen all of it.

so now, im really curious as to whether or not we all see the same color aura.for instance, if i see blue, then i should expect you to see as well?or do we all see different aspects and shades of the aura?
either way, i love my aura color, its acually my favorite color too lol.

so, in order for me to test this, i am going to post a link to a photo of myself, if you are able to see auras then go look at me and tell me what color you see.i wont say what color i see, cause if i do, then that would defeat the very purpose of this experiment lol.how ever, after you guys are finished reading my aura, ill then post the color i see.

p.s: i do not like taking photos, so naturally, i do not have any photos of myself on hand, how ever, i do have a pic of myself from a mugshot that i got from my arrest record :0
and no, i am not a criminal, i simply got caught with a little pot, nothing serious, so dont judge me :)
also, i have checked several different mugshots of myself, and i see the same exact aura in all of them.

https://www.postimg.org/image/x496vfw4r/

dutchiexx 13-08-2016 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchiexx
hey guys,

so, i literally woke up just now and had a strong urge to see my aura, so i looked, and i finally was able to fully see my entire aura, im so stoked.
see, not to long ago i realized that i can see auras, how ever, i was never able to fully see my aura, its like i could only see a faint outline/glow around my hands, but this morning i finally seen all of it.

so now, im really curious as to whether or not we all see the same color aura.for instance, if i see blue, then i should expect you to see as well?or do we all see different aspects and shades of the aura?
either way, i love my aura color, its acually my favorite color too lol.

so, in order for me to test this, i am going to post a link to a photo of myself, if you are able to see auras then go look at me and tell me what color you see.i wont say what color i see, cause if i do, then that would defeat the very purpose of this experiment lol.how ever, after you guys are finished reading my aura, ill then post the color i see.

p.s: i do not like taking photos, so naturally, i do not have any photos of myself on hand, how ever, i do have a pic of myself from a mugshot that i got from my arrest record :0
and no, i am not a criminal, i simply got caught with a little pot, nothing serious, so dont judge me :)
also, i have checked several different mugshots of myself, and i see the same exact aura in all of them.

https://www.postimg.org/image/x496vfw4r/

dang, can any of you guys see auras?
am i the only one here who can?
siiigh :(

CrystalKitty777 13-08-2016 09:31 PM

I might have seen something greenish, but who knows? :smile:
You are eternally beautiful. *kitty hugs*

dutchiexx 13-08-2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
I might have seen something greenish, but who knows? :smile:
You are eternally beautiful. *kitty hugs*

since no one has answered, ill just spoil the fun and tell my aura color, its indigo :)

or least i think, its possible its just blue, when i look at it, its really deep and dark blue.i have heard blue is a rare aura so that makes it even more awesome lol. either way, blue is my favorite color, and its cool my aura happens to be blue.
now i wonder if every ones favorite color happens to be the color of there aura.

and thanks! i like my face as well ;)

so for those who think they are not able to see auras, allow me to teach you.
its really simple and strait forward.i have 2 ways of seeing auras.
first way, is to focus at the center of my face, then relax your eyes, as your eyes are focused on my nose, dont acually examine my nose, just focus your vision on the nose.you should be able to catch feint glimpses of a soft outline around my head, once you catch this outline, simply shift your attention to this area without moving or re-focusing your eyes, dont blink either.so as you pay more attention to this outline, the more profound it will become, withing about 20-40 secs, you should be able to fully see it in full color.

another way to do it is by using the same method as above, but instead, look for the aura around one side of my face, i think this way is easier at first, how ever, it makes it difficult to see the entire aura field.so for instance, look at a area that is between my ear and shoulders, the aura is really profound outlining my neck and ear. then relax your eyes, you should see the outline, if you are having issues seeing the outline, try moving your eyes a little bit, try to defocuse them and then refocuse them and continue to change your eyes focus into diff areas, eventually, as you move your eyes, you will usually catch a glimpse of the outline, so once u spot it, just relax and keep your attention on it, if your attention strays away, then the aura will go away.and remember, do not blink or it goes away :)

sea-dove 14-08-2016 01:57 AM

Ive only seen auras in their full colour in all their detail a few times so I cant say Im good at this but I just gave it a go in colour.

(I hadnt read crystalkitties post at time but I very briefly thought I saw a greenish (it was a pale green like a lime green) yellow above your head area. Does seem a greenish hue to the yellow colour there.

There are different auric levels around us all so it depends on which level one is tuning into eg the etheric level (the very closest auric layer) around you was appearing bluish to me. This is usually a blue/grey layer though if you cant see colour it will appear as a clear haze or as bright white.

Some people too can tune into some colours better then others eg Im better at seeing greens and purples in auras.. I hardly ever see the other colours (less advanced psychic ability may not even see a colour but may just see energy instead).

dutchiexx 14-08-2016 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sea-dove
Ive only seen auras in their full colour in all their detail a few times so I cant say Im good at this but I just gave it a go in colour.

(I hadnt read crystalkitties post at time but I very briefly thought I saw a greenish (it was a pale green like a lime green) yellow above your head area. Does seem a greenish hue to the yellow colour there.

There are different auric levels around us all so it depends on which level one is tuning into eg the etheric level (the very closest auric layer) around you was appearing bluish to me. This is usually a blue/grey layer though if you cant see colour it will appear as a clear haze or as bright white.

Some people too can tune into some colours better then others eg Im better at seeing greens and purples in auras.. I hardly ever see the other colours (less advanced psychic ability may not even see a colour but may just see energy instead).

interesting, did have the thought that maybe different people were able to see different fields, and yes, the blue i see looks like the first layer of color, because its the color that is closest to my body, as for the greenish yellow colors, i have not seen them, i will continue to try and see them, im guessing its boils down to filtering the color frequency you wish to see, i will keep trying and ill keep you guys updated,

if both of you say its a greenish color, then there must be green somewhere lol.

btw, i have heard that everyone has a base aura that represents yourself in totality, any advice on how to tell which color is my base aura?
and thats crazy, i also can see green auras better them all the others, i wonder why that is.

update:im 100% sure i see dark blue, how ever, you both are correct also, i found that if i look to see the color green, i can begin to see the green, eventually, the green will overcome the blue , how ever, this works both ways, if i look for blue, then the blue begins to overcome the green, lol.

sea-dove 14-08-2016 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchiexx
interesting, did have the thought that maybe different people were able to see different fields, and yes, the blue i see looks like the first layer of color, because its the color that is closest to my body, as for the greenish yellow colors, i have not seen them, i will continue to try and see them, im guessing its boils down to filtering the color frequency you wish to see, i will keep trying and ill keep you guys updated,

if both of you say its a greenish color, then there must be green somewhere lol.

btw, i have heard that everyone has a base aura that represents yourself in totality, any advice on how to tell which color is my base aura?
and thats crazy, i also can see green auras better them all the others, i wonder why that is.

update:im 100% sure i see dark blue, how ever, you both are correct also, i found that if i look to see the color green, i can begin to see the green, eventually, the green will overcome the blue , how ever, this works both ways, if i look for blue, then the blue begins to overcome the green, lol.

You shouldnt look for a colour as you may then actually create that colour in the astral around the person and then see that colour due to your created thoughtform.

Just simply look but look without trying to see and let then whatever appears present itself to you.

Another thing you could try is to just look and think about chakras and possibly seeing them but may sure you dont project your thoughts out of how these may appear to you. Those are awesome to see if you see them in full detail, very pretty and probably not how you currently expect them to be.

ive not a clue about seeing what you are calling base aura. Im only aware of the different aura layers and chakras (there are three different layers I can see or see parts of at times).

sea-dove 14-08-2016 12:07 PM

I just looked up what yellow green means in an aura and Judith Collins in her aura book says its the colour of liers and cheats or a person who is deceptive with themselves.

So im now doubting that if I saw was correct as in just one colour of greenish yellow and now thinking I may of seen two different colours together above your head a pale green and a yellow (I only saw it for a very brief moment).

Judith Collins says pale green represents spiritual advancement throu the attunement of nature and the spiritual realm. A calm and compassionate person.

The yellow I saw then if I separate it out from that green, would of been more of a golden yellow or lemon yellow.. I think it was more towards golden maybe. She says golden yellow represents elevation of the mind to a higher consciousness. (if it was more of a lemon yellow it says the individual "has strength of direction is is shifting the necessary from the unnecessarily in their lives).

this really was a good lesson for me to take care if Im seeing just the one colour or two and confusing them as one due to them both being so closely there. The brief glimpse didnt give me enough time to actually properly analyse the colours I was seeing.

Rozie 14-08-2016 02:32 PM

I look inside and I can see auras that way. I wouldn't use the outside method as outlined because I am an inside seer. That is not to say that I haven't had the experience of seeing outside but I don't prefer that method. Everybody does things differently. I don't need a picture.

I see a lot of blue but I see light blue, with darker shades of blue. I see the base color as a lighter blue with streaks of all shades of darker blue including indigo. That is what I see and I don't interpret that because it isn't really my thing. I have other 'things' that are more my style.

It seems like those colors are near the top, but below mid level green and yellow show up, and the base is still light blue. That is just what I see and there is no claim to accuracy. I have seen the same colors as other people.

dutchiexx 14-08-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sea-dove
I just looked up what yellow green means in an aura and Judith Collins in her aura book says its the colour of liers and cheats or a person who is deceptive with themselves.

So im now doubting that if I saw was correct as in just one colour of greenish yellow and now thinking I may of seen two different colours together above your head a pale green and a yellow (I only saw it for a very brief moment).

Judith Collins says pale green represents spiritual advancement throu the attunement of nature and the spiritual realm. A calm and compassionate person.

The yellow I saw then if I separate it out from that green, would of been more of a golden yellow or lemon yellow.. I think it was more towards golden maybe. She says golden yellow represents elevation of the mind to a higher consciousness. (if it was more of a lemon yellow it says the individual "has strength of direction is is shifting the necessary from the unnecessarily in their lives).

this really was a good lesson for me to take care if Im seeing just the one colour or two and confusing them as one due to them both being so closely there. The brief glimpse didnt give me enough time to actually properly analyse the colours I was seeing.

i looked up what yellow means too lol, most info i found about it said that there is different shades of yellow and that they all have different meanings.
i looked up green as well, i have read that green represents love of nature and enjoy teaching others.well, i really do enjoy teaching people sometimes, how ever, i never really gave any true interest into nature or anything.

oh, and i think you are right about creating the color you see.
i have tested this many times so far, and i am always able to make myself see what ever color i look for.its like the color you expect to see will show.
when i first seen my aura, i wasnt looking for any specific color, i just let what ever color it was show it self.even now, if i just look at my aura without expecting anything, its still blue, purely blue, maybe i created the blue color without noticing i did so, thus, every time i look at my aura now, i expect to see blue because that was the first color i seen.

i should ask some one who does aura readings to tell me what they see, i would also love to look at there aura and test to see if they see the same color as i do.

i have thought a lot about auras recently, and i have came up with a idea of what i think they are and why people have different color auras.
science has proven that colors are determined by the wave frequency of the light .the lowest frequency our human eyes can see is red, the highest frequency we can see is purple.since we all know that every thing resonates at its own frequency, i believe that the color of its aura is directly caused by the vibrational frequency of the person or object.for instance, all the atoms that make up your mind and body are energy, this energy is always vibrating, these vibrations that are emitted from you are resonating at the same wave frequency of the place they came from, which is you.and what these vibrations really are, is just vibrational wave frequencies.we can perceive these vibrations as light/color.so if your aura is red, this means your mind and body are functioning at a low frequency, if its purple, your body is function at a higher frequency, my blue aura is the second highest color we can perceive with human eyes, if i look at a spectrum of color, i would say my aura color matches the darkest shade of blue that is on the borderline of being blue and violet.