Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Beliefs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The World a Festival (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116801)

SkyGodWarrior 10-09-2017 06:44 AM

The World a Festival

I am having these interesting visions of a future place that I believe is heading for us. It is a place now that seems to be swelling butterflies in your gut.
The visions I have been seeing for a while now all seem to be some kind of world festival event. I would often be walking through the streets of a town and see that all the houses are decorated like there is a large party going on.

The doors and windows would be open wide and when you walk in... tasty food would be smelt and the sounds of booming speakers playing music. You would walk into this room and people would be partying like they all won the lottery. The streets in these visions would all be like this. If you wanted something more exciting to look at there would be these colossal coliseums with 100s of thousands of spectators watching these spectacular shows like a massive fireworks display or acrobatics.

What I am getting at is that I believe this world is on the right path. Should we accept that fact and stop serving others though? Nope keep up the great work! Let that light show through how ever you can. A simple compliment or prayer for a person goes a long way. Open the door for someone who didn't know a door was even there.

Till next time. Salagoya :)

Lucky 1 10-09-2017 03:23 PM

Sounds like carnival?????

I love carnival!!!

Raziel 10-09-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
I believe this world is on the right path. Should we accept that fact and stop serving others though? Nope keep up the great work! Let that light show through how ever you can. A simple compliment or prayer for a person goes a long way. Open the door for someone who didn't know a door was even there.

Since we all exist here together it's only right to serve others.

We have our own hopes & dreams but even something like giving blood can go along way without us ever knowing it's consequence.

The same goes for something like drink driving but in the opposite way.

When something like 9/11 happens most of us unite - Reagan said that an attack from the stars would unite us all & I believe that to be true.

I also believe that something more powerful than us but not aggressive would also unite us all in hope. It could be a messiah figure or the chance to travel the galaxy but I think that the utopia in your vision is part of us all.

Our squabbles are because one side claims to know some truth over another but if we found out for certain one day I can't see any further reason to argue.

r6r6 10-09-2017 06:25 PM

Cause and Effect > Biologicals > Mind/Intellect/Concepts

Quote:

What I am getting at is that I believe this world is on the right path. Till next time. Salagoya :)

I'm not convinced of that conclusion/assessment.

7 billion people and rising hungry for more and more energy resources.

Humans are doing more with less, however, the balance between doing-more with less and increasing resource hungry humanity offers us no gurrantees that humanity is going to survive, another 100, 500, 100 years.

Humans did have made some positive steps, to avoid immediate, impending nuclear apocalypse, yet, there still exist enough nuclear/hydrogen weapons to destroy humanity and further irradiate the Earth beyond normal background levels.

All other detrimental sceanarios are not as quick to kill off humanity, yet, they cannot be dismissed. Sure we may find ways to fix all potential humanity killers, but we may not.

No gurrantees come with humanities existence. No warranties. Only cause and effect, eternally. imho

r6

SkyGodWarrior 11-09-2017 04:26 AM

Thanks for the responses guys! I understand where you both are coming from and I think our outlook on life comes from looking in. To you both you see the flaws of a society and see the potential for falling into darkness. I in return see that there are a group of people controlling the masses through Trojan horse style influence but see that the world made of light. I think that if there was no system that caused people to see a fictionalized system that favored one person or another that are differences would dissolve. There would be no reason to be rude or treat people unfairly then.

Haha I even heard that there was a being described as Jesus that came back and was doing a lot of similar things down in Africa and the world government basically shot him down. Then he came back to life.... then they kidnapped him and chopped him up and sent his parts to different regions of the world to be burned and after that... lol he came back. He left a message though that he would be back and that he would come with thousands of his people...

Its dumb that a few people make a lot of decisions that allegedly represent us when we know for sure that they care more about their corporate partners than anything else. Its not their fault they need the money to keep running and promoting themselves.... what is a person to do?

Isee your point R6 but these weapons represent a type of mind that formed years ago and is on the verge of being extinguished. There is no real reason to having them they are more like ego than weapons.

r6r6 11-09-2017 01:47 PM

Scenarios Positive >( *us* )< Negative Scenarios

Quote:

Isee your point R6 but these weapons represent a type of mind that formed years ago and is on the verge of being extinguished. There is no real reason to having them they are more like ego than weapons.

I see no evidence for that, and have seen the opposite going on in more recent years. Trying not to get to political but some U.S. politicians in last year stated they want to increase our nuclear weapon stock pile.

Even to former Soviet-Union and U.S. have cut back in 90's - 2000's, other countries have been increasing their stock piles.

I it is nice to think positively :angel5: but it is ignorance to not consider, and consciously acknowledge and approach the problems and potential globally devastating scenarios.:icon_eek: imho

Does humanity feel lucky? How long will luck carry humanity forward into the future?

r6

shivatar 11-09-2017 10:31 PM

I'm guessing there is 100 years left on earth.

The next 10-20 years will be the deciding factor if we have another 100 or another 50. In all fairness the world could end today. The world as we know it I mean.

If we start making the changes now, we wouldn't reach a "festival world" for the next 100 years. In my opinion it would take 200-500 years before we reach some kind of idealized civilization. And the odds of that are SUPREMELY LOW. I mean after all, we did have Jesus come once, and we did have Buddha, and so many other bright souls. Yet look at the world. It ain't pretty 100%, it has a dirty side, but it's still perfect.

I'm just talking about climate change here by the way, industrialization and breatheable air.

The world change that would need to happen in order to keep this world habitable for 1000 years would be so drastic that we basiclly would need Jesus to come back.

I like your optimism but based off my life experience it's unfounded. There is essentially no reason for the world to change to the "festival world" that you describe. There are infinite realms of consciousness, surely the world you saw exists somewhere. So what is the need for it to be here? Because we want it to? because we think it ought to be so? common. you know how that story ends. We bring about the change or it never happens. As ghandi says "be the change you want to see in the world". If you want festival world, bring it, don't wait on Jesus.

Lucky 1 12-09-2017 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
I'm guessing there is 100 years left on earth.

The next 10-20 years will be the deciding factor if we have another 100 or another 50. In all fairness the world could end today. The world as we know it I mean.

If we start making the changes now, we wouldn't reach a "festival world" for the next 100 years. In my opinion it would take 200-500 years before we reach some kind of idealized civilization. And the odds of that are SUPREMELY LOW. I mean after all, we did have Jesus come once, and we did have Buddha, and so many other bright souls. Yet look at the world. It ain't pretty 100%, it has a dirty side, but it's still perfect.

I'm just talking about climate change here by the way, industrialization and breatheable air.

The world change that would need to happen in order to keep this world habitable for 1000 years would be so drastic that we basiclly would need Jesus to come back.

I like your optimism but based off my life experience it's unfounded. There is essentially no reason for the world to change to the "festival world" that you describe. There are infinite realms of consciousness, surely the world you saw exists somewhere. So what is the need for it to be here? Because we want it to? because we think it ought to be so? common. you know how that story ends. We bring about the change or it never happens. As ghandi says "be the change you want to see in the world". If you want festival world, bring it, don't wait on Jesus.

Oh man! Again with the climate change thing? ??? All you doom and gloom people!!!

Seriously. ....things are just not that bad!!!

Sure...there's a few bad apples around the world.....North Korea and the leftist junta currently running Venezuela come to mind......

But by and large the OP is absolutely right. ...human beings are currently living in a golden age. ......with some of the ills that a golden age brings...but things are not bad at all!

Raziel 12-09-2017 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky 1

But by and large the OP is absolutely right. ...human beings are currently living in a golden age. ......with some of the ills that a golden age brings...but things are not bad at all!

Agreed, we live better & in more comfort than most people ever have. The military industrial complex as it is referred to like to stoke the fires of war because it is how they justify their existence.

The likely hood is that we will become cyborgs in some way - internet & information directly into our brains. The internet was something of science fiction in the 80's yet 10 years later it changed the world.

Mankind & the earth will continue - we are on the cutting edge of bringing back extinct species like mammoths, we are recycling far more than ever.

We are trying to be better - we have our issues but we're all ok.

I love humanity despite some of the issues we cause, a mass of any species will cause problems in their environment but we are the only ones who actually try to change course - even if it takes a while.

You wanna talk evolution - thats all the evolution we need.

We believed in magic then we learned of science. We believed in fossil fuels yet now we see there are alternatives. The Earth was flat until we went to space ... we'll get there.

Lucky 1 12-09-2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightoflenity
Agreed, we live better & in more comfort than most people ever have. The military industrial complex as it is referred to like to stoke the fires of war because it is how they justify their existence.

The likely hood is that we will become cyborgs in some way - internet & information directly into our brains. The internet was something of science fiction in the 80's yet 10 years later it changed the world.

Mankind & the earth will continue - we are on the cutting edge of bringing back extinct species like mammoths, we are recycling far more than ever.

We are trying to be better - we have our issues but we're all ok.

I love humanity despite some of the issues we cause, a mass of any species will cause problems in their environment but we are the only ones who actually try to change course - even if it takes a while.

You wanna talk evolution - thats all the evolution we need.

We believed in magic then we learned of science. We believed in fossil fuels yet now we see there are alternatives. The Earth was flat until we went to space ... we'll get there.

Very well said!!!