Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   when you die (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128488)

Metchas 15-03-2019 10:48 PM

when you die

I understand that when I die my spirit will leave my body and return 'home' and that my personality/ego/mind will be in spirit land with all my loved ones. Then I get a bit confused..what happens for example if my spirit/soul incarnates again? What happens to me, my personality/ego/mind. If that happens and my soul becomes another person what happens to me? where do I go?

leadville 15-03-2019 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metchas
I understand that when I die my spirit will leave my body and return 'home' and that my personality/ego/mind will be in spirit land with all my loved ones. Then I get a bit confused..what happens for example if my spirit/soul incarnates again? What happens to me, my personality/ego/mind. If that happens and my soul becomes another person what happens to me? where do I go?

You - your spirit form who is eternal - animates whatever physical body you presently live in.

What you think of as 'me' right now can be thought of as a 'composite person' made up of your spirit and the body it is giving 'life energy' to. Your body will eventually stop working and die but your spirit is eternal and may choose a further life at some point. If that happens you will animate another body and 'me' will be a different 'composite person' but still animated by the 'real' you, your spirit.

The personality of any particular incarnate is unique to that incarnate although some of a former personality may be 'carried over' to become part of a new one.

inavalan 16-03-2019 12:26 AM

Quote:

You're right. It doesn't make sense. There must be another explanation.

I believe that dying feels like waking up to another you than the you are now.

leadville 16-03-2019 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
You're right. It doesn't make sense. There must be another explanation.

I believe that dying feels like waking up to another you than the you are now.

But that's not what the so-called dead tell us they experienced when they passed over.

neil 16-03-2019 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadville
But that's not what the so-called dead tell us they experienced when they passed over.

And those so called dead people, that would tell you what ever they choose, & of who Earthlings can not see with their eyes....who infact are these dead people & and what quality of Soul are they of...IS THEIR QUALITY OF SOUL, POOR & LACKING OF A TRUTHFUL MANNER.

Do they have a nefarious reason for having EARTHLINGS believe in re'incarnation.

neil 16-03-2019 06:19 AM

Metchas would be better of understanding that the loving God entity has created two heavens for all beings to reside in.

The lesser Heavens of six spheres & the other being the Holy Kingdom & of innumerable spheres.
The first sphere of the Holy Kingdom is the seventh sphere & of which leads on from the sixth sphere of the lesser Heavens

And both Heavens are of total free abundance & love & of which all beings can live in & learn & progress in the highest of morals without re'incarnation.

The above is for anyones considerations & you may ask questions....regards Neil.

Rah nam 16-03-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Home? there is no such thing I would define as home. When you die, you will first end up in the non physical earth realm, or what some call the lower astral.
If you are balance enough you, as the spirit, will move to the astral, or what some call the higher astral which is not near this planet, hens the tunnel some describe. At the point of leaving this planet, all last experiences from your last life will be downloaded into a data bank some call akashic records.
If you choose to return those records will be downloaded again, yet not into you conscious mind, they will remain in what is called the subconscious part.

add: the soul does not become a person the spirit does. You will become what you choose to become; to a large degree. It's a complex process.

Busby 16-03-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

When we die (as individual parts of the whole) we enter the same space as we occupied during all those nights that we slept and dreamed. After each night of unconsciousness we awoke in the mornings to once again find ourselves in this physical condition we call life.
That thing we call 'afterlife' is a dream state in which everything we want to take place or happen, does. All these things you read or hear about - astral planes, meeting dead relatives, seeing Jesus and so on are all part of this dream world to which we always return when we fall asleep and when we die. These planes and conditions don't really exist - we dream them using our imagination.
The 'actions' this dream state creates are founded on that which you (each of us of course) has experienced in the physical state, we otherwise call these experiences 'our karma'. We are, each one of us, responsible for our karma and collective karma and the results it/they cause(s). Maybe we are not personally aware of our responsibilities we have to our neighbour. Our creative 'desires' cause the outside world to appear (we are together with other individuals who have roughly the same desires - birds of a feather) and gives us a frame in which to express the exercising of these desires in the form we need to experience in order to complete the picture we have in our minds as what reality is.

soulforce 16-03-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

I think you're talking about two different concepts: reincarnation and eternity. The best way for me to articulate it is to compare two aspects of reality we all experience right now, dreaming vs being awake.

The answer as I see it is the spirit is an accumulation of different ego's. When we incarnate for some reason we don't remember our lives between lives. We appear to not remember who or what we were before we were born. Therefore isn't the answer obvious?

Our sense of self, changes depending on what state of consciousness we are currently experiencing, you know it's a bit like dreaming.

Metchas 16-03-2019 03:35 PM

thanks, everyone, I am going to need to re-read these and think about your replies.

leadville 16-03-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neil
And those so called dead people, that would tell you what ever they choose, & of who Earthlings can not see with their eyes....who infact are these dead people & and what quality of Soul are they of...IS THEIR QUALITY OF SOUL, POOR & LACKING OF A TRUTHFUL MANNER.

Do they have a nefarious reason for having EARTHLINGS believe in re'incarnation.

nefarious reason? Not those I've spoken with. They've been pretty down-to-earth in their approach but this incarnate was already persuaded anyway.

It seems to me that maybe the ones you've had dealings with have a less-than-honest intent. As in this world it pays to pick one's company carefully.

leadville 16-03-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Metchas would be better of understanding that the loving God entity has created two heavens for all beings to reside in.

The lesser Heavens of six spheres & the other being the Holy Kingdom & of innumerable spheres.
The first sphere of the Holy Kingdom is the seventh sphere & of which leads on from the sixth sphere of the lesser Heavens

And both Heavens are of total free abundance & love & of which all beings can live in & learn & progress in the highest of morals without re'incarnation.

The above is for anyones considerations & you may ask questions....regards Neil.

Just one question - which sources of information influence your beliefs?

leadville 16-03-2019 09:05 PM

Quote:

CORRECT IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE..BUT PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BELIEVE, & FOR MANY REASONS, BUT MANY BELIEVERS WONDER IF IT IS ACTUALLY A TRUTHFUL REALITY.

There is another EXPLANATION. However people always seem to believe what is presented to them via books and or mainstream mediumistic channelings, & also because they keep experiencing memories/visions that seem to point to those memories/visions being their own past lives...

....BUT, WHAT IF THOSE MEMORIES/VISIONS ARE NOT ORIGINATING FROM WITHIN THEIR OWN BEING, WHAT IF THOSE MEMORIES/VISIONS ARE PLACED INTO THEIR MINDS BY DARK ENTITIES, TO KEEP EARTHLINGS BELIEVING & CAUGHT UP IN THE BELIEFS OF RE'INCARNATION. FOR NEFARIOUS REASONS.

How about if all information that states that re'incarnation is a truthful reality, is instead false & misleading, and that there are reasons for & why the false beliefs have been in circulation for far to long.

And that the false belief in the concept of re'incarnation is detrimental to progressing in Soul quality & the understanding of ones position in this universe.

I know that there are reasons why people choose to believe that re'incarnation is untruthful....as in the God enterties way of truth, AND WHAT THOSE REASONS ARE....

....BUT NO ONE ON THIS FORUM IS WILLING TO ENGAGE ME ON THIS ISSUE FOR TO LONG...regards Neil.

Perhaps they don't engage you because YOU SHOUT - there really is no reason for upper case characters, generally considered shouting.

inavalan 16-03-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

....BUT NO ONE ON THIS FORUM IS WILLING TO ENGAGE ME ON THIS ISSUE FOR TO LONG...regards Neil.

How can one engage you on something that is a matter of "belief"? There can't be any rationalization about that.

How do you know whom to believe? How can anybody discern who knows the truth, from so many different opinions? Statistically, the chance to pick right, is minuscule. And this assuming there is an objective truth, which is another belief.

If you believe in demons and dark forces, then you'll experience them for sure. We create our own reality.

neil 16-03-2019 11:58 PM

Quote:

Perhaps they don't engage you because YOU SHOUT - there really is no reason for upper case characters, generally considered shouting.

"Oh".. this issue once again...if one rationally reads the content, that has been written in Caps, one would quite simply see that there is absolutely no malice/anger/ill intent etc within the message from myself, so that would then imply that I must be using caps as an emphasis..it is just a few lines written in capital letters.

Anyhow, I do not mind if a person believes that I am screaming/shouting, maybe those persons need to look deep inside themselves for an emotional issue that leads to them to feelings as such, and then work on letting that issue go.

SMILES once again from me..Neil.

neil 17-03-2019 12:05 AM

Quote:

How can one engage you on something that is a matter of "belief"? There can't be any rationalization about that.

How do you know whom to believe? How can anybody discern who knows the truth, from so many different opinions? Statistically, the chance to pick right, is minuscule. And this assuming there is an objective truth, which is another belief.

If you believe in demons and dark forces, then you'll experience them for sure. We create our own reality.

I did not believe in, nor know of evil or dark beings when I was much younger, and yet they chose to to create havoc in my life, so maybe that dismisses your theory.

neil 17-03-2019 12:17 AM

Quote:

Just one question - which sources of information influence your beliefs?

All information, all input from all sources, ie :- books of any sort, and or people with or without the flesh and of any kind, and of whom do or do not give credible backing to any received information.

Listening and viewing with rational intent and without fear or anger, in order to sort through incoming information from years of experience of mine and others first hand experiences.

Neil.

neil 17-03-2019 12:26 AM

Ok, so hoping now that forum members have maybe finished with their questions that display doubt and displeasure, maybe this post can return to Metchas and the opening queries.
And instead of displaying doubt and or displeasure try to lovingly assist Metchas.

leadville 17-03-2019 01:30 AM

Quote:

"Oh".. this issue once again...if one rationally reads the content, that has been written in Caps, one would quite simply see that there is absolutely no malice/anger/ill intent etc within the message from myself, so that would then imply that I must be using caps as an emphasis..it is just a few lines written in capital letters.

Anyhow, I do not mind if a person believes that I am screaming/shouting, maybe those persons need to look deep inside themselves for an emotional issue that leads to them to feelings as such, and then work on letting that issue go.

SMILES once again from me..Neil.

I said the use of capital letters is considered shouting - I did not suggest you used malice, anger, ill intent or screaming.

And it's condescending to suggest (quote) "...maybe those persons need to look deep inside themselves for an emotional issue...." An example, perhaps, of the pot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes:

If you feel you need to emphasise a point then why not underline or use italics for the most important word(s)? Why use capitalised sentences when you clearly know netiquette?

As for me, if you continue to shout I'll ignore what you write rather than engage on the points you are trying to make, just like I would if you were raising your voice unnecessarily in my company. When you decide to communicate in the conventional way I'll engage over the points you make.

inavalan 17-03-2019 01:32 AM

Quote:

Ok, so hoping now that forum members have maybe finished with their questions that display doubt and displeasure, maybe this post can return to Metchas and the opening queries.
And instead of displaying doubt and or displeasure try to lovingly assist Metchas.

Why do you think you're entitled to tell others what to do? If you can, and want to assist anybody just do it your way. All others are free to do whatever they want, as long as they follow this forum's guidelines.

I see now why you're complaining that people don't want to engage you: those who have a different opinion than yours "unlovingly display doubt and displeasure". No wonder that you believe that demons chase you.

neil 17-03-2019 04:51 AM

Quote:

I said the use of capital letters is considered shouting - I did not suggest you used malice, anger, ill intent or screaming.

And it's condescending to suggest (quote) "...maybe those persons need to look deep inside themselves for an emotional issue...." An example, perhaps, of the pot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes:

If you feel you need to emphasise a point then why not underline or use italics for the most important word(s)? Why use capitalised sentences when you clearly know netiquette?

As for me, if you continue to shout I'll ignore what you write rather than engage on the points you are trying to make, just like I would if you were raising your voice unnecessarily in my company. When you decide to communicate in the conventional way I'll engage over the points you make.

And my point was that if any person were to read my posts with a rational mind set, then they could quite easily see that there is absolutely no shouting involved, only emphasis.

And those persons that have wonderment, as to whether a person is shouting, then those persons could quite easily without anger ask if a person is shouting at them. And then if the person says yes, then that person can avoid any interactions with that person....And so who in the end is missing out, the person shouting, of which I am not.

I wonder, do those persons who brought this shouting issue up believe I had been shouting, because those person could have dealt with it in a more loving way.

leadville...if you believe I have been shouting at me, and want to ignore me, then please do so...because even after I said in my previous post that I was not shouting, you still went ahead and suggested that I had been shouting.

Condescending...no I believe not. And you may believe that it is...however, is it possible for everyone to put aside what ever is within them that makes it feel nessesary for them to complain continuously over insignificant issues.

neil 17-03-2019 04:59 AM

Quote:

Why do you think you're entitled to tell others what to do? If you can, and want to assist anybody just do it your way. All others are free to do whatever they want, as long as they follow this forum's guidelines.

I see now why you're complaining that people don't want to engage you: those who have a different opinion than yours "unlovingly display doubt and displeasure". No wonder that you believe that demons chase you.

inavalan...you are way off, on each point that you have raised , and you are still complaining for no reason at all...the issue is yours, take some time out, dig deep within and identify what it is that is making it nessesary for you to drag this out, and let it go.

Love and understanding in the highest degree, is very freeing.

leadville 17-03-2019 01:24 PM

Quote:

And my point was that if any person were to read my posts with a rational mind set, then they could quite easily see that there is absolutely no shouting involved, only emphasis.

And those persons that have wonderment, as to whether a person is shouting, then those persons could quite easily without anger ask if a person is shouting at them. And then if the person says yes, then that person can avoid any interactions with that person....And so who in the end is missing out, the person shouting, of which I am not.

I wonder, do those persons who brought this shouting issue up believe I had been shouting, because those person could have dealt with it in a more loving way.

leadville...if you believe I have been shouting at me, and want to ignore me, then please do so...because even after I said in my previous post that I was not shouting, you still went ahead and suggested that I had been shouting.

Condescending...no I believe not. And you may believe that it is...however, is it possible for everyone to put aside what ever is within them that makes it feel nessesary for them to complain continuously over insignificant issues.

I'm glad you've accepted there's no need to shout and I hope you will see that when discussing or debating issues it's better to stick to the points made and not make comments about others' character weaknesses - as you imagine them. You know the mote and beam text Matthew 7.3?

neil 17-03-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

I'm glad you've accepted there's no need to shout and I hope you will see that when discussing or debating issues it's better to stick to the points made and not make comments about others' character weaknesses - as you imagine them. You know the mote and beam text Matthew 7.3?

leadville...it seems that you believe that I have agreed to your desire that I should act and think to suit yourself and others.

Once again I have not been shouting..I have only used capitals as an emphasis.

I also do not make assumptions about others, I only bring up anything that another member has professed about themselves. And or only, rationally draw on their self professed way of being to conclude something of them.

Believe it or not, as I truely do not mind...Neil.

leadville 17-03-2019 04:39 PM

Quote:

leadville...it seems that you believe that I have agreed to your desire that I should act and think to suit yourself and others.

Once again I have not been shouting..I have only used capitals as an emphasis.

I also do not make assumptions about others, I only bring up anything that another member has professed about themselves. And or only, rationally draw on their self professed way of being to conclude something of them.

Believe it or not, as I truely do not mind...Neil.

I acknowledge your absolute right to act and think in whatever way you choose. I don't want you to try to suit me or anyone else and didn't ask that. I simply suggested you should moderate the way you present your beliefs. That you have done - thank you.

In my experience of life those who need to declare they don't make assumptions about others actually already have, their words showing it. You may not feel you make assumptions but the way you write can say something different - and I do carefully read what you write.

neil 17-03-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

I acknowledge your absolute right to act and think in whatever way you choose. I don't want you to try to suit me or anyone else and didn't ask that. I simply suggested you should moderate the way you present your beliefs. That you have done - thank you.

In my experience of life those who need to declare they don't make assumptions about others actually already have, their words showing it. You may not feel you make assumptions but the way you write can say something different - and I do carefully read what you write.

THE END !

leadville 17-03-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

THE END !

good to know :smile:

soulforce 18-03-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Why is reincarnation nefarious? Didn't you choose to reincarnate again?

leadville 18-03-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulforce

I expect neil has somewhat personal beliefs about reincarnation. :wink:

neil 18-03-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

soulforce..hi there. Understandable that people may misunderstand the meaning in others posts...as you have in mine that you did quote.

I would assume that you will re'read it after reading this reply to you.

You will notice that I stated that the dark minded spiritual beings, that subscribe to the belief in re'incarnation, have nefarious reasons for needing Earthlings to believe in re'incarnation.

Not that re'incarnation is nefarious.

Regards Neil.

neil 18-03-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

I expect neil has somewhat personal beliefs about reincarnation. :wink:

Yes I do..SMILES.
I have unequivocal proof & of which is being proven day to day that re'incarnation is false, and that all memories & or visions that arise within the people of Earth, for many many thousands upon thousands of years, are false & placed into the minds of us, & backed up to be real past life memories by spiritual beings who masquerade as loving spiritual beings.

But if any of the people on the Earth new of the truth as to why dark minded spiritual beings are so invested in all of us....IT WOULD LITERALLY BLOW YOUR MINDS...PEOPLE WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTED WHEN REALIZING WHAT I HAVE.

I understand that it is hard to understand what i say, however, all will be revealed to one & all after we have transitioned from the flesh & the Earthly life.

And it is there in spirit, that anyone that has read my words can quite simply seek me out, to either say "OH MY GOD" Neil...you were absolutely on the money..."OR"...Neil you had totally no clue.

Regards Neil.

soulforce 19-03-2019 03:31 AM

Quote:

soulforce..hi there. Understandable that people may misunderstand the meaning in others posts...as you have in mine that you did quote.

I would assume that you will re'read it after reading this reply to you.

You will notice that I stated that the dark minded spiritual beings, that subscribe to the belief in re'incarnation, have nefarious reasons for needing Earthlings to believe in re'incarnation.

Not that re'incarnation is nefarious.

Regards Neil.

If I understand you correctly, you don't believe reincarnation is intrinsically nefarious, but spiritual beings have nefarious reasons for needing us to believe in it.

Fair enough. Why is reincarnation false?

leadville 19-03-2019 04:20 AM

Quote:

Yes I do..SMILES.
I have unequivocal proof & of which is being proven day to day that re'incarnation is false, and that all memories & or visions that arise within the people of Earth, for many many thousands upon thousands of years, are false & placed into the minds of us, & backed up to be real past life memories by spiritual beings who masquerade as loving spiritual beings.

But if any of the people on the Earth new of the truth as to why dark minded spiritual beings are so invested in all of us....IT WOULD LITERALLY BLOW YOUR MINDS...PEOPLE WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTED WHEN REALIZING WHAT I HAVE.

I understand that it is hard to understand what i say, however, all will be revealed to one & all after we have transitioned from the flesh & the Earthly life.

And it is there in spirit, that anyone that has read my words can quite simply seek me out, to either say "OH MY GOD" Neil...you were absolutely on the money..."OR"...Neil you had totally no clue.

Regards Neil.

oh dear..... :rolleyes:

neil 19-03-2019 05:52 AM

Quote:

oh dear..... :rolleyes:

leadville...your reply seems to imply that you can not accept what i said...or even entertain the thought of quizing me about what i wrote.

And also all of your recent remarks to me and poor attempts to have me fall into line to suit you, reveals that you have an unloving rude self righteous mentality to your personality..And that leadville, IS A TERRIBLY POOR WAY OF BEING...And maybe YOU should read the forum rules...mmm.

Because it does seem that you are a form of a internet forum troll.
Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.
Trolls and Their Impact on Social Media | James Hanson - UNL ...
https://unlcms.unl.edu › engineering › tr...

And leadville, if you re'read your posts to me you will quite easily realize that you are exhibiting a personality that mirrors the above...I THOUGHT A PERSON IN THEIR SEVENTEES, WOULD HAVE MORE SENCE, THAN THAT THAT YOU ARE DISPLAYING.

neil 19-03-2019 07:05 AM

Quote:

If I understand you correctly, you don't believe reincarnation is intrinsically nefarious, but spiritual beings have nefarious reasons for needing us to believe in it.

Fair enough. Why is reincarnation false?

I could never be able to convince anyone that it maybe false. However I experience untold numbers of dark minded spiritual beings discreetly involving themselves in Earthlings lives, as they also do in my life...as I recently explained in another post.

If a person has not experienced it to an extent that I have, there is then no way that a person could possibly grasp what i am suggesting.

And so all i can say regarding your question is, that I have previously said that dark beings are always surrounding Earthlings and always endeavoring to turn our thoughts away from God's truth, in order further their agenda...And all manner of biblical scriptures attest to that...although very poorly.

They are the ones that create the "so called SPIRITUAL VEIL" THAT so many Earthlings swallow..as a truth.. hook line and sinker.

There is absolutely no need for re'incarnation, because the Heavenly God entity, has created an absolute wonderland of very many spheres and of enormity, known as the lesser Heavens (summerlands) that has beautiful locations within, and of which house people of the lowest form of Soul qualities all the way through to the Soul quality of the highly perfected being.

There is no need to spend many lives connected to the flesh, because in those wonderlands, there are many ways to perfect ones self in quality of Soulself and of which people are not influenced by dark beings that hide behind the ability to not be seen by Earthlings, as they discreetly go about influencing.

Below are links to channelings rewarding re'incarnation, the second link, consist of quite a few messages.
Feel free to present questions rewarding those messages.

If at all, after reading everything, all that you read is stored within Soulself permanently, and if all that I present to you is indeed true, then that information can literally be life altering, if one finds themselves stumbling and or stagnating and or lingering around the Earth after leaving the flesh. And that is why it is well worth not being a "sheeple", whilst still in the flesh...if spiritual information sounds some what plausible, then one would do well to fully investigate, at the least.

https://www.padgettmessages.net/mess.../17/rein5.html

http://www.divinelovedivinetruth.org/reincarnation

Regards Neil.

Altair 19-03-2019 10:01 AM

Quote:

I understand that when I die my spirit will leave my body and return 'home' and that my personality/ego/mind will be in spirit land with all my loved ones.

Then I get a bit confused..what happens for example if my spirit/soul incarnates again? What happens to me, my personality/ego/mind. If that happens and my soul becomes another person what happens to me? where do I go?

You are already 'home' wherever you are. To suggest this world isn't home and some imagined afterlife is creates needless dichotomies and a belief in a good world and a bad world. Why then is anyone in the latter to begin with?

Second, nobody knows if they'll be with their loved ones. It's a desire and a belief. For all we know they aren't going to wait for us, and have incarnated by the time we get there, and it's also possible we incarnate rather quickly ourselves. It is also possible that our 'spiritual' self 'creates' images and illusions of people.

I would not place value in *hope* of any kind, we have to take life as it is, not hope for x, y, or z in an afterlife. Also.. we tend to think about the future.. what about this or that person that I love, but why don't we ask about our many loved ones in previous lives? Where are they? Maybe leave it to the universe and trust that you will be fed.

I doubt anyone here knows what will happen, we are all sharing our beliefs. I would say part of your 'personality' and 'mind' lives on but since it's malleable it will also change over time. If you are born you are mostly a blank sheet in that way, and your personality will be formed by genetics and environment. Maybe some parts linger on in some ways through your subtle body as sticky karma or something..

leadville 19-03-2019 12:44 PM

Quote:

leadville...your reply seems to imply that you can not accept what i said...or even entertain the thought of quizing me about what i wrote.

And also all of your recent remarks to me and poor attempts to have me fall into line to suit you, reveals that you have an unloving rude self righteous mentality to your personality..And that leadville, IS A TERRIBLY POOR WAY OF BEING...And maybe YOU should read the forum rules...mmm.

Because it does seem that you are a form of a internet forum troll.
Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.
Trolls and Their Impact on Social Media | James Hanson - UNL ...
https://unlcms.unl.edu › engineering › tr...

And leadville, if you re'read your posts to me you will quite easily realize that you are exhibiting a personality that mirrors the above...I THOUGHT A PERSON IN THEIR SEVENTEES, WOULD HAVE MORE SENCE, THAN THAT THAT YOU ARE DISPLAYING.

So now you're back to SHOUTING...... :rolleyes:

neil 19-03-2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

So now you're back to SHOUTING...... :rolleyes:

And you are trolling once again, leadville..are you trolling me because I am speaking the truth, and the dark beings that are connected within you, are in fear of my truth.

and also because of your very unloving trolling personality, you all are pushing legitimate posts out of sight, hidden behind your many substanceless based posts...YOU ARE DISRUPTING THIS THREAD AND THIS FORUM.

You are in your SEVENTIES and it is time for you all, to become aware of your unloving character flaws...REMEMBER THE LAW OF "REAP AS ONE SOWS".

Unloving acts create, depletion of Soulself, because of that great law...just ask your invisible friends.

In the last six months I have spoken with forum admin about the use of capital letters, and they also said that that caps can be seen as shouting, and I pointed out that the use of capital letters is not written in forum rules as not allowable.

And so now, do you think you may put your fear of truth aside, and allow the thread to progress LOVINGLY.

soulforce 19-03-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

I could never be able to convince anyone that it maybe false. However I experience untold numbers of dark minded spiritual beings discreetly involving themselves in Earthlings lives, as they also do in my life...as I recently explained in another post.

Why do you feel it's your responsibility to convince me? I'm merely curious, but do you see that has an open invitation to convince me of your truth? I don't know what to think, because I don't know why you believe what you do, hence my curiosity. I can appreciate if you don't want to share your opinions. Perhaps you've experience negative feedback from people; I don't know what you stand for to be frank which is why I'm asking you questions.

Quote:

If a person has not experienced it to an extent that I have, there is then no way that a person could possibly grasp what i am suggesting.

Possibly true. Do you believe your experience trumps other's who have similar experiences of the afterlife?

Quote:

And so all i can say regarding your question is, that I have previously said that dark beings are always surrounding Earthlings and always endeavoring to turn our thoughts away from God's truth, in order further their agenda...And all manner of biblical scriptures attest to that...although very poorly.

In your encounter with these dark entities. Did you ask them who they are, and why they're here?

Quote:

They are the ones that create the "so called SPIRITUAL VEIL" THAT so many Earthlings swallow..as a truth.. hook line and sinker.

Why would they care what we believe in? Who are humans to these dark beings that they would go to the trouble to prevent our connection with Source?

Quote:

There is absolutely no need for re'incarnation, because the Heavenly God entity, has created an absolute wonderland of very many spheres and of enormity, known as the lesser Heavens (summerlands) that has beautiful locations within, and of which house people of the lowest form of Soul qualities all the way through to the Soul quality of the highly perfected being.

Sounds like a beautiful place. Is this version of God the same as the God in the bible?

Quote:

There is no need to spend many lives connected to the flesh, because in those wonderlands, there are many ways to perfect ones self in quality of Soulself and of which people are not influenced by dark beings that hide behind the ability to not be seen by Earthlings, as they discreetly go about influencing.

We choose to come to earth, but you're implying this choice is influenced by our inability to see the truth?

Quote:

Below are links to channelings rewarding re'incarnation, the second link, consist of quite a few messages.
Feel free to present questions rewarding those messages.

Please note, I don't read links. However I appreciate you went to the trouble to post them. To save you future trouble, please speak to me plainly in your own words what you believe. If that's okay, that's how I will speak to you as well. Thanks.

leadville 19-03-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

And you are trolling once again, leadville..are you trolling me because I am speaking the truth, and the dark beings that are connected within you, are in fear of my truth.

Are you now making this a personal attack about my character because you can not browbeat me into accepting your points?

Quote:

and also because of your very unloving trolling personality, you all are pushing legitimate posts out of sight, hidden behind your many substanceless based posts...

frying pan / kettle?

Quote:

YOU ARE DISRUPTING THIS THREAD AND THIS FORUM.

And you are shouting again. The reality is that others are continuing to post comments, soulforce also responding to you.

Quote:

You are in your SEVENTIES and it is time for you all, to become aware of your unloving character flaws...REMEMBER THE LAW OF "REAP AS ONE SOWS".

That's plain, personal, character attack and disrespect with yet more bad-mannered shouting.

Quote:

Unloving acts create, depletion of Soulself, because of that great law...just ask your invisible friends.

Methinks you have an axe to grind.

Quote:

In the last six months I have spoken with forum admin about the use of capital letters, and they also said that that caps can be seen as shouting, and I pointed out that the use of capital letters is not written in forum rules as not allowable.

Netiquette is nothing to do with website/forum rules. It's to do with good manners.

Quote:

And so now, do you think you may put your fear of truth aside, and allow the thread to progress LOVINGLY.

The thread will continue based on its merit as do all such threads.