Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Angel numbers confusing me (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120534)

august2803 07-02-2018 10:24 AM

Angel numbers confusing me

Hello! So I went back to school and angel numbers and intuition are guiding me every day to eat ice cream, chocolate etc. Does anyone know angel numbers? Many spiritual leaders say stay away from sugar, chocolate etc. Can this have anything to do with me earlier having a lot of guilt eating and now eating to release the guilt associated with these items or is my ego rationalising it?

Right now I am like I do not want it and then suddenly an intuitive hit strikes me ice cream comes to mind and a "yes" like it is the right thing to do which is the same in other intuitive hits which makes more logical sense. As this feeling comes my hand sways automatically up and atqtention is put to the upper right corner of the screen which says 11:11.

Any experts here? I do not want an answer like you should not eat ice cream please. I know ice cream is not "good" for your health.

- August

It seems to come some anger up when i eat meat etc, but these candies have been synchronised in numbers, maybe just my cravings creating manifestations and now angelser reaffirming that my prayers have been heard?

Thank you very much for any relevant answer:)

august2803 07-02-2018 10:34 AM

Holy ice cream! Maybe it was actually "it is good! You are not eating ice cream"! Du you think so?

Rah nam 07-02-2018 02:00 PM

very simple, 11:11 indicate a split in your timeline is coming up, or a fork if you like, and if you take the new timeline or not depends of cause on your choices you make. So make the "right"ones

august2803 09-02-2018 12:32 AM

How do I know what are the right ones? I see every number 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 sometimes tripled!

Lynn 09-02-2018 02:04 AM

Hello

I would put the want for ice cream and chocolate down to stress or blood sugar not something spiritual. Angel Numbers tie to events or dates that hold a meaning to you.

Example here 26 came to me as the date for my wedding....it was given to me in a dream message by and Angel. So when I looked up the number meaning it held a lot in the message with it to why that date.

Lynn

Dan_SF 10-02-2018 03:23 PM

If you would like to understand it then only as this:

You felt guilt, but your guides are showing you that there is no Guilt in eating ice cream ...
And so you are guided to eat it ...

Maybe the body will be affected by it, but there is, as well no Guilt in it.

When you stop feeling guilt, the guidance to eat it will, as well, stop.

Quote:

I know ice cream is not "good" for your health.

At which point in time did you learned this ?

Recognize following:

Before that point, you could have eat a lot of icecream and still be in perfect health.

It is only after you learned of "not being Good for health" that your health got dependant on this knowledge.

P.S. this is spiritual thinking and may not be logical, but represents what has happened and the consequences of the Egoistical thinking.

august2803 11-02-2018 03:29 PM

I do not understand the thing with dates. There are repeating numbers guiding me every single day.

Thank you Dan_SF:)

Hoppy7 11-02-2018 05:04 PM

Maybe the Angels are saying you are an Earth Angel as well :) Angels like sweet stuff, like ice cream and chocolate, and I've heard fairies do too, and maybe they are saying it's a part of your life path to know about it and grow with it and further pursue your passions with this new inner knowing. :)

So the angels are like, "Hey! We are angels! Angel numbers? 11:11 Lightworker number? You're not JUST a Lightworker, you are an Earth Angel! Here is our sign to you!! :))