Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Pendulums and Dowsing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Pendulums - Newbie (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121357)

Babygurl9955 15-03-2018 04:03 PM

Pendulums - Newbie

Hey everyone! So I am just learning the pendulum. Can anyone give me any good info? I did buy a book and started the exercises. So telling it to do clockwise circles ect. And it does but the circles are small. How big should they be? I also have tremors so I am wondering how that is going to affect my using the pendulum?

Lynn 15-03-2018 04:23 PM

Hello

When learning to use one you have to learn to turn off your brain, and open to just letting your inner being and intuition guide it.

Start simple with show me the direction for YES and show me the direction for NO and see how that feels.

From there know that not all pendulums will work with your energy so do not feel bad it you like one and its not for you. Asking it "Will you work with me" is I find the next step.

Do not worry on the physical body reactions as you will know that your directing it. As you get used to using it, you will see how to control your body more with it. Too you might find that your dominant hand is not the hand you use it with.

There is no size that matters with how it moves. Its more about it and you bonding on the energy level first.

Lynn

Babygurl9955 15-03-2018 04:38 PM

So my life path is 22/4. Ive been researching it. And I keep getting asked what I'm drawn to. Im not even sure what is all out there. Maybe I can get someone to fill that in for me? When I used the pendulum... when it starts moving I feel as tho someone else is there moving it. Does that sound right? Its the same for the talking board once it started moving i felt as tho someone was there pushing it.

Chrysalis 15-03-2018 06:35 PM

Hello,

I'd like to add that when you're using the pendulum, you can ask it to make the movements bigger and larger. With you feeling that another is moving the pendulum, that's what you want because you shouldn't be the one moving a pendulum. As for your hand trembling, it's not an issue with pendulums as the energy should override such physical movements.

Seems to me that you're off to a good start. :smile:

Babygurl9955 15-03-2018 07:43 PM

Thanks Chrysalis... There are times where my hand will give a shake down the chain but doesn't affect the pendulum but there are times where it does and goes to neutral mode. I just feel like the pendulums is very restricted. As where the talking boards are a lot more then just yes or no. I think its more spirit that I want in my life.

dowsingdoer 15-03-2018 10:16 PM

My early attempts at pendulum dowsing were spoiled because I realised I was trying too hard - I was tensed up. Perhaps consciously trying to relax would help, take several deep breaths before starting. It might even help the tremor problem?

Enjoy it don't fight it might be a good philosophy.

Chris

Urfus 22-04-2018 06:17 PM

Hi Babygurl,

feel free to take a look at my short tutorial on basics of pendulum dowsing.. there are some exercises that may help/inspire you.

http://reikisrt.com/fortune-telling/pendulum-dowsing/

practice pendulum dowsing every day and the results will come..

ThomRa23 27-04-2018 07:08 PM

pendulums

I use many forms of divination, and pendulums seem a little tricky for beginners. Depending on how you use it and what information you're trying to receive they can be a little touchy. For locating objects- lost article, water etc. underground, I find L-rods are more reliable, the movements are much less vague. But pendulums can provide much more than yes/no answers. For multiple choice questions you can use a diagram of a half-circle with divisions for however many choices you may have. The pendulum will swing in line with your answer- 45 degrees, 90 degrees, etc.