Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Cats (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=92493)

tilly13 19-10-2015 11:38 PM

Cats

Hi can anyone tell if cats have a spiritual meaning and if this means anything, I keep see a black cat not a real cat like a ghost or something I see clearly then look away then back and it's gone, it has made me jump a few times I've even gone to feed it thinking it was my own cat then remembered he was out what could this be

Marie 20-10-2015 12:10 AM

That's more than likely it's your guardian cat. Every person have guardians, many times in shape of animals. You use to see them at least three times, many times four times. That's how you know. But you can say if it's not within the divine light, of GodSource to leave.
I have a leopard. It saved my life a few times. It's a sign you're really jumping forward in your development to meet your animal totem.

Marie 20-10-2015 12:11 AM

Meaning of cats. Well their normal attributes. They're also strong.

Howla Dark 20-10-2015 04:49 AM

Black cats are protective and a sign of good luck.

Berry 20-10-2015 03:10 PM

Ditto what everyone else said. We have guardian spirit cats. One of them is a black cat that appeared when we adopted 2 kittens. A medium friend just told me recently that family members can come back as black cats. Since they are in spirit form, they can appear as an animal if they choose to. And spirit cats in general, can go anywhere they want to if they are attracted to the place.

tilly13 22-10-2015 06:43 PM

Thank you, glad to hear it's a good sign

Awakened Queen 22-10-2015 08:29 PM

Black cats are connected to the Egyptian god, Bastet, so it might be something to look into further.

I have a black cat, and he's very protective of me. I went through a bad depression, and he was constantly absorbing negative energy to help me. They are amazing cats.

Lycan 16-11-2015 01:35 AM

Sounds like a spirit guardian/guide. :) You are in good company!

FairyCrystal 17-11-2015 07:44 PM

Cats are very protective, not just black cats btw.
Once when I was very vulnerable - forgotten to properly ground and shield myself, I kept getting most of the neighbourhood's cat's on our car that was parked in front of the window, where I was sat.
We're talking some 5-6 cats I think, not my own. All sitting on our car, sleeping bathing etc. and watching me. To be honest, it started to creep me out at some point, lol.
If I went outdoors to sit in the sun, a number of them would come closer, so much so that my own cat got really irritable.
I asked the hedgewitch I was training with at the time and she said "Have you paid any attention to your grounding & shielding lately? Because they probably want to protect you from harm."
Oops, no, forgotten... So I worked on it and the cats went away ...

keokutah 18-11-2015 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berry
Ditto what everyone else said. We have guardian spirit cats. One of them is a black cat that appeared when we adopted 2 kittens. A medium friend just told me recently that family members can come back as black cats. Since they are in spirit form, they can appear as an animal if they choose to. And spirit cats in general, can go anywhere they want to if they are attracted to the place.

That's interesting about what the medium said. I've had a lot of black cats, or black and white cats as pets in my life and I have had ET relatives incarnate as them to be with me, and currently i have a black cat who is an et relative.