Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Boyfriend cheating sobbing my heart out (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118209)

Ladyrose92 06-11-2017 08:42 AM

Boyfriend cheating sobbing my heart out

I dreamt that my partner was cheating on me we was in a shack house and there was this young blonde slim girl Matt was interested in her and I soon realised that he was more interested in her than me. They were starting to cuddle and kiss and I could see that he was falling for her but there was nothing I could do I could see that he really was into her when I watched his face as he was moving towards her to kiss her I could feel that emotion and it broke my heart. The dynamic of the dream was that he didn't want to hurt me or leave me but he couldn't help himself and he knew he had messed up with me once he had done this and there was no going back. I was in the room next door on the floor crying my eyes out crying my heart out really and he kept coming back in to try and sort things out but I said to him that he had already taken action with her and that's why I couldn't forgive him for that so he kept coming back to her and cuddling in bed he came back again and I asked if you had had sex with her and he said no but I knew it was going to happen I told him to go away and not come back but the damage had been done and I pushed the door on him closed. Then his friends kept coming in to check if I was okay but I was the saddest I've ever felt. I couldn't believe that this was it between us and there was no going back.

I feel particularly upset and somewhat scared about this dream. Last night before bed I drew a tarot from God and a tarot from Guardian angel. I got shield yourself from God and Twin flame with GA. What stood out to me was the angel on both cards, it was Michael. So I asked for my twin flame to be there in my dreams and talk to me through my dreams so I am upset to have had a dream like this. Does the slim girl represent a new me or a healthier me that has left the old me behind? Or is it that he has or will move on? Am I getting over old hurts where I've been cheated on or is this showing me that he's bound to end up cheating like a human nature sort of message? I don't know what this means in this context.

H:O:R:A:C:E 06-11-2017 08:10 PM

most of the indicators seem to point to this as being from past-life experiences.
the idea that it was something he had no control over is suggesting it has
already occurred (since the common belief is that the past cannot be changed).
the intense sadness is 'information' for you to process and come to terms with.
your free-will choices cannot be determined for you, according to some emotions
which take control over your decision making faculties.

Ladyrose92 07-11-2017 12:09 PM

Yes that does feel right to me now I've reflected on that. I've never dreamt of a shack like that before it did feel like a scene from an older time in history; the clothes she was wearing was like a peasant outfit that people wore in poor towns. That would explain why I always worry about being cheated on and him not loving me anymore, and wanting to be with a younger person lol. Its interesting because he has his own issues coming up to do with younger women and he is feeling shame about it, I feel these two energies are related to each other and coming up now so we can heal it. I still feel this sad deflated feeling inside today so I agree it is information I need to process and deal with. Over the last week I have pulled 3 tarot card that are to do with Archangel Michael, today I pulled his card specifically. It always says he is helping me to overcome something but I didn't know what it was, now this is becoming clearer with your view of the dream meaning, so thank you! I feel I get this jealousy when younger pretty girls are around, like I feel he is interested but hides it, but I sense him feeling bad about it. I feel he wants them instead of me; so I can see how if this is not healed between us, it can cause a lot of pain and misunderstanding, but to heal this would bring peace and resolution. Hopefully it means we can move forward together as a couple in a better light. I know he is the one for me in this life, but challenges make me doubt that at times, now I can see why I was doubting getting married etc until everything is all well between us. I did feel like this unconscious feeling was affecting my free will of following my hearts desire, but I hope now this dynamic is conscious that we will be able to heal this situation and be better for it. Also we both struggle with addiction, now I understand why, that mostly it is hiding and comforting painful feelings/memories like this. Many Thanks for your help!