Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Old topics are now closed. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3637)

mac 04-10-2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeaZen
YES! Can all of you who wish to practice readings hone your skills by looking into restoring a recent back up of the forum and the energies associated with that? After all, we all must practice what we discuss when it comes to the law of attraction and manifestation! We can do it! :smile:

It's a nice thought but I think we need something much more mundane and practical. Unless someone can show me how, I see no way that spiritual energies could restore digital records...:wink::smile:

Silver 04-10-2010 01:46 AM

I think prayer is a decent approach. people's emotional energies can and have proven to disrupt electrical and electronic stuff.

Rumar 04-10-2010 02:12 AM

I used to be user: Phanes but now just going by this name instead. Phanes is my other username other places and I like the Rumar character I made up and hope to make him real soon enough. I AP as him more than other forms of myself so why not?
Good to see it back up.

Honza 04-10-2010 02:51 AM

Just a reminder to the admin that we are missing the "Current Events" and "Taoism" sub-forums....

There is no hurry. In your own time. Its just a reminder because I noticed "The Sanctuary" is back. Thanks....

flutterangel 05-10-2010 01:25 AM

Thank you for all of your hard work in getting SF back up. It means so much to so many people!!!

Cosmix 05-10-2010 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
Just a reminder to the admin that we are missing the "Current Events" and "Taoism" sub-forums....

There is no hurry. In your own time. Its just a reminder because I noticed "The Sanctuary" is back. Thanks....

Also the "Games" sub-forum :smile:

iolite 06-10-2010 06:49 PM

I knew something ominous had happened when one day after many days of trying to get here, my ISP couldn't find the website! :icon_eek:

I can't believe that we lost almost everything! :icon_frown:

Matt must still be looking out for us. :angel7:

I went to the webhosting site and read that they have redundant systems!! If that is true, then why wasn't our database backed up!?!:BangHead: :angry1:

Anyway, I'm glad we're back up! I missed you guys!!!

P.S. I'm havin' fun with the icons!!

Xan 12-10-2010 06:58 PM

Hiya... Here are two more suggestions for you admin folks:

* Put a sticky on the "Forum Rules" post so it will remain visible for all. (By the way, I like the new format for that better.)

* Reinstate the "My Account & Settings" link above the "Welcome", as it is easier for follks to see and use than the unclear "User CP" one.

Thanks again for all your good work.

blessings
Xan

Kapitan_Prien 12-10-2010 07:13 PM

Ah I was wondering why a whole ton of topics were suddenly locked. I had noticed it in the Crystal section.

modmystic1111 19-10-2010 04:58 PM

re-open an old thread?

Let me begin by saying how happy I was to find this forum several weeks back! There is a very welcoming feel here. I was greeted by many in my introduction post. Could I request/suggest re-opening or recreating an old thread, which actually was the sole reason I sought out this site, and that was the thread which was talking about celebrity soulmates/soulgroups! I had difficulty finding anything online that addresses this. I had just found this site, and was reading all the posts in that forum and feeling very validated in my own experience :smile: , so I composed my epic post (thank the gods I saved it!) and posted it in the forum. Lo and behold, the next day the site was down. And it appears that entire section was lost as well, along with my own long post. I am ever so happy to see the site back up and running, albeit without much of the older content. Is anyone else experiencing a seemingly unexplainable connection with someone in the public eye besides me, and do you wish to share it? :rolleyes:

much love,
modmystic1111