Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Bird Poop While Riding Motorcycle (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=101696)

MOLA 29-05-2016 06:01 PM

Bird Poop While Riding Motorcycle

Hello.

So today, when I was out riding on my motorcycle something happened. I got hit by bird poop..on my arm.

This to me isn't a mere coincidence. Because to actually be hit by bird poop while moving is a very minuscule chance of ever happening. The speed I was going, the position between me and the bird..and the likeliness of the bird wanting to poop at the same speed/angle that I was going.

So what does this mean? Anyone know? :tongue:

Rozie 29-05-2016 06:23 PM

I have heard that it is 'lucky' to be pooped on by a bird.

I would take that as a lucky sign.

Mused 30-05-2016 10:35 AM

^ Yeah, I heard its a lucky sign too...:D

Faith33 30-05-2016 12:58 PM

Hehe... A bird pooped in my hair while I was walking near the beach a very long time ago... thinking back now, perhaps it was good luck!
Took forever to wash it out though, lol. :o

O 30-05-2016 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hope33
Hehe... A bird pooped in my hair while I was walking near the beach a very long time ago... thinking back now, perhaps it was good luck!

:icon_eek: :icon_pale: ...ewww, lol

wolfgaze 30-05-2016 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozie
I have heard that it is 'lucky' to be pooped on by a bird.

I would take that as a lucky sign.

Why do I suspect that someone decided to create this superstition to enable people to feel better about the otherwise unpleasant experience of being pooped on by nature....

:icon_mrgreen:

O 30-05-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Why do I suspect that someone decided to create this superstition to enable people to feel better about the otherwise unpleasant experience of being pooped on by nature....

:icon_mrgreen:

lol...yes, along with rain on your wedding day is good luck.

Uma 30-05-2016 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molattee
Hello.

So today, when I was out riding on my motorcycle something happened. I got hit by bird poop..on my arm.

This to me isn't a mere coincidence. Because to actually be hit by bird poop while moving is a very minuscule chance of ever happening. The speed I was going, the position between me and the bird..and the likeliness of the bird wanting to poop at the same speed/angle that I was going.

So what does this mean? Anyone know? :tongue:

means he who flies on ground must respect she who flies in sky

Mused 30-05-2016 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hope33

I have a crow pet and that happened...several times lol
I call it ''bird paint'' now, it just sounds better XD

Rozie 31-05-2016 01:03 AM

We had a crow for a pet once. It was a very nice bird. I had other pet birds and I didn't consider their poop to be lucky because that was a common occurance.

I don't know that I believe in the superstition, but if the universe decides to bestow me with a good luck sign, then I will take it every time. If I see a penny, I will pick it up.