Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Synchronicity? Or am I going crazy? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118136)

LizLioness 03-11-2017 05:20 PM

Synchronicity? Or am I going crazy?

This will be lengthy, so I apologize in advance. I just really need some type of feed back... because I’m going nuts over here.

It all began back in June 2016. I had just began my weight loss journey, so I decided to go to this gym right next to my apartments. As I started working out more... I formed a huge crush on this guy that worked out there as well. I would always see him through passing. He would be leaving as I would be coming in. He had a great build and the most beautiful smile. I was too afraid to speak. Fast forward, I eventually ended up leaving the gym due to certain reasons.

I never knew the guy’s name, but I did my best to try to find him on social media. Looked through tagged photos of the gym etc. but I just could not find him. I spent a good month looking for him. I finally gave up. Fast forward to May 2017... I get a request on Facebook, and it was him! I immediately knew who he was. We interacted with one another and eventually exchanged numbers.

We hit it off so well. He was like the peanut butter to my jelly. I understood him on so many different levels. I really felt like he was the one. I felt like we were meant to be together, and still kind of do.

Anyways, he ended up ditching me. It was my first heartbreak. I’m 24. It took me a very long time to heal. But in the mist, when we were dealing with each other... I was so embarrassed about my living situation. So I lied and told him that I moved from the apartments that I was staying in. It’s a 1bedroom. And I stay with my mother and sister.

3months go by... and I notice a car just like his started parking in the parking lot. A few weeks later, I seen him walking around my apartments. Turned out he moved here. And to make things worse... he stays right behind me. I’ve seen him, but he hasn’t seen me. He does however, know what my car looks like and knows what my dog looks like. He’s very observant, so I’m pretty sure he knows I still stay here. He keeps parking directly in front of my apartment. And not too long ago, the mailman accidentally put his mail in my mailbox. I’ve been here 2yrs and never received anyone else’s mail. What are the odds?

I’ve been trying to avoid him. My mom sits outside a lot. She thinks it’s funny, because every time I leave to go somewhere... he usually comes outside right after and vice versa. We’re always JUST missing each other.

After We stopped talking to each other... I deactivated my Facebook. It made the healing process smoother.
I reactivated it 2wks ago, and posted a pic. I noticed that he posted a status afterwards that said “true, there are plenty fish in the sea... but when you find that one fish that’s meant for you... you hold on to them”. After he posted that, he hasn’t posted anything ever since. Which is not like him... because he’s on there posting 24/7. I think I startled him. I know he’s still active tho because we have mutual friends, and he comments.

Idk what to make of this situation. Why would the universe throw me off like this? HE’S THE ONE WHO DUMPED ME AND LEFT ME HANGING. I’m trying to get over him, and thought I was doing fine until all these things kept happening. Out of all places to move... why would he move to my apartments? Why would he move directly behind me? Why am I receiving his mail?

Lorelyen 04-11-2017 09:15 AM

Hello LizLioness.

You haven't said what you've concluded. I'm not one to believe in this external universe throwing anything at anyone. If our lives are predetermined then the universe will grind on regardless and what happens will happen. If not, then it's up to us to steer our way. As a gnostic I believe we make our universe what it is to us.

I'd say just keep calm and the way to do this is relax and contemplate the situation as an observer. Replay events through a third-person eye. It'll take time and isn't as easy as it sounds... it IS easy to fall back into your first person involvement.

You say nothing of your spiritual background but for relaxing, practice deep breathing - either the pilates or yoga sort until you can calm yourself, just concentrating on the inhalations (through nose) and exhalations (through mouth)....and when some thought creeps into your mind (they do sneak in, like it or not) blow it out as smoke and see it dissipating before you.

Another activity is write - what's happened and what you think of it. Make it into "the story" if need be.

If he ditched you then the common sense thing is afford him nothing and move on. You seem to be watching him more than he is you. At the very least don't appear to him as helpless or hapless. It'll do your spirits more harm than his. If you encounter him just be polite but distant unless you see yourself going through the same things again.

:smile:

Coincidence? Synchronicity? Could be either. Signs can be extremely difficult to interpret at times, problem being potential delusion.

Christian Male 16-12-2017 05:04 AM

I got one

I work for the government and most of the people I work w/ are veterans including my boss. He’s a Retired Sergeant Major and an all atound good guy. Recently,, the person that I have a strong connection with was having a tough time dealing w/ some personal stuff. I called one day and I’m still not sure what happened but she proceeded to say to me “F” you, twice and then hung up on me. She called back immediately to apologize but I was already beside myself. As one might guess, this caused me to take a step back and take some time and give her some space. I think it was about a week and a half that I hadn’t talked to her. Anyways, the Sergeant Major and I were talking outside one morning and he asked if I was alright and I explained to him what happened. His eyes grew wide and he told me the story of how he’d met his wife the first time. After introducing himself to her she told him “F” you! I couldn’t help but laugh. On another note I recently found out that her middle name is the same as my best friends daughter. As well as other occurences such as certain numbers are popping up all over the place. My mom also happens to be an identical twin. As of a little over a year ago when we connected I’ve been astounded by the number of sets of twins that I run into.