Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What lies beyond the physical? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112793)

august2803 20-04-2017 12:01 PM

What lies beyond the physical?

There is so much talk of what lies beyond the physical.
Is the third eye and whats beyond the physical intuition and stuff like that or are they talking about light and different entities?

august2803 20-04-2017 12:07 PM

or do you see through form like you disappear and nly see light or something?

wstein 21-04-2017 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by august2803
There is so much talk of what lies beyond the physical.
Is the third eye and whats beyond the physical intuition and stuff like that or are they talking about light and different entities?

The third eye can see both the parts of the physical unseen by normal vision AND the parts of reality that lack 'physical substance'. People similarly are probably referring to both those things (one or the other for a given conversation).

FYI the parts of reality 'beyond the physical' as sometimes referred to as 'the unmanifest'.

august2803 21-04-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
The third eye can see both the parts of the physical unseen by normal vision AND the parts of reality that lack 'physical substance'. People similarly are probably referring to both those things (one or the other for a given conversation).

FYI the parts of reality 'beyond the physical' as sometimes referred to as 'the unmanifest'.

yeah i get that but is that for example auras for the unseen of the physical and entities for what is beynd? Can you see pain bodies and such? On a mushroom trip i saw one more face on everyone that was sad and hurt!

Baile 21-04-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

On a mushroom trip i saw one more face on everyone that was sad and hurt!

You see what you feel -- what's inside you. Raise your own vibrations and you'll see and experience peoples' goodness and joy.

What's beyond the physical? Whatever you put your focus and energy into. Drink beer and listen to metal music, or meditate and listen to classical music. You'll create two entirely different realities for yourself. And drugs are not the answer bro. Developing your clear-minded intuitive perception is.

Visitor 21-04-2017 02:03 PM

What we call physical is the densest realm. Any denser, we would know about it.
Other realms are finer. Any denser, they would know about it.
The finer knows about the denser, but the denser does not know about the finer.
By using mind, a finer realm, we may sense the finer realms, but not know about it.

wstein 21-04-2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

yeah i get that but is that for example auras for the unseen of the physical and entities for what is beynd? Can you see pain bodies and such? On a mushroom trip i saw one more face on everyone that was sad and hurt!

The Physical body, Emotional body, Astral Body, Etheric Body, Pain body are all within the manifest (physical realms). Those extra faces are also from the physical realms. These things can easily be seen by the third eye and perceivable to those with other energy senses.

I would consider the Causal body, Celestial body beyond the manifest.

The unmanifest (beyond the manifest and physical) has no matter, no energy, no time, no laws of nature, no form (existence). These are the areas of reality with spirit/soul/divine, consciousness, thoughts, concepts, possibilities, potentials. It is the part of reality with infinite possibilities yet no actuality. The third eye can still perceive some stuff in the unmanifest but since none of it has form, most of it is not perceived as something like the physical senses (images, sounds, smells, ...). There are still beings in some areas of the unmanifest. Most human over-souls are from here.

To try to get a handle on this try to imagine what 'mathematics' smells like, what 'kindness' sounds like, what color is 'consciousness', what does a 'collection' feels like, what size is a potential 'capability', how much does a 'promise' weigh. Since these are not things of physical form, they are not easily imagined or described in the terms of the senses. The types of things in the quotes above are available both in the manifest and unmanifest.

It's hard to get your head around. Not sure if this helps. Feel free to ask more questions.

MetaMind 22-04-2017 03:14 AM

Hi

I am a Master of Metaphysics.

Meta- beyond
Physics - Physical

The study of Metaphysics is that which is beyond the physical.

Thoughts and consciousness are beyond the physical. Psychology, parapsychology, emotions, mental health, the supernatural, intuition and psychic development, chakras, religion and so much more are all beyond physical.

They are the intangible, the untouchable, the unseen and the unknown.

august2803 23-04-2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetaMind
Hi

I am a Master of Metaphysics.

Meta- beyond
Physics - Physical

The study of Metaphysics is that which is beyond the physical.

Thoughts and consciousness are beyond the physical. Psychology, parapsychology, emotions, mental health, the supernatural, intuition and psychic development, chakras, religion and so much more are all beyond physical.

They are the intangible, the untouchable, the unseen and the unknown.

why do they say empty your mind and you will see? What will u see? Ive had ceazy syncronistic experiences based on my intuition is that what i "will see"?

lemex 23-04-2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Ive had ceazy syncronistic experiences based on my intuition is that what i "will see"?

No, think of it this way, you will see beyond what you see. Have you taken the opportunity of such of synchronism which always exist. Synchronism preexists and is a physical thing we mistakenly think manifests but really doesn't materialize spontaneously. It's input. It registers or doesn't register as you will see. Synchronism requires choice. Synchronism is always in plain sight, yet ignored. It'interesting the choice of the word crazy is used. It really isn't and is quite normal.