Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This is all very new to me: astral travel (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124529)

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 14-08-2018 05:09 PM

This is all very new to me: astral travel

Astral traveling is something new that has happened to me. It's all very exciting and new to me. I remember as I was traveling, I could feel myself floating and I could see myself being traveled up to planets, I could see stars, the galaxy, everything as clear as day. The whole time I was floating and I could feel myself floating. It's was a surreal experience and I was wondering if this ever happened to anyone else where they traveled to the galaxy.

Roger Wilco 14-08-2018 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
Astral traveling is something new that has happened to me. It's all very exciting and new to me. I remember as I was traveling, I could feel myself floating and I could see myself being traveled up to planets, I could see stars, the galaxy, everything as clear as day. The whole time I was floating and I could feel myself floating. It's was a surreal experience and I was wondering if this ever happened to anyone else where they traveled to the galaxy.

happened ? well its a thing I can do done it lots quite some time ago
than lost interest and did other things lots of times :-) and after that uh well
it went on and on today i went for a walk in the woods !!!! :-)

Legrand 08-08-2019 02:46 PM

Quote:

Hello Enchanted,

Its been a year now. Did you get to travel again since that last experience?

Enjoy!

utopiandreamchild 08-08-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

What a cool experience. Hasn't happened to me however. I'm jeleous. My god.Amen

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 14-08-2019 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Enchanted,

Its been a year now. Did you get to travel again since that last experience?

Enjoy!

I've had a few occasions where I've had it happened to me.

My dreams are very very vivid and I remember the dreams.

I've never had dreams and astral travel so vivid in my mind before.

It was a lovely experiences though and I hope I keep having them. :smile:

Legrand 16-08-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

I've had a few occasions where I've had it happened to me.

My dreams are very very vivid and I remember the dreams.

I've never had dreams and astral travel so vivid in my mind before.

It was a lovely experiences though and I hope I keep having them. :smile:

Hello Enchanted,

Lucid dreaming is a wonderful way explore the body of light.

Enjoy!

kush516 18-09-2019 09:04 AM

Yes, it happened to me many times. Actually after trying lot of techniques for years i got it worked. I know how it feels. its a wonderful experience.

Legrand 18-09-2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kush516
Yes, it happened to me many times. Actually after trying lot of techniques for years i got it worked. I know how it feels. its a wonderful experience.

Welcome to the Forum Kush!

Enjoy!