Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Aura Readings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=92769)

OctoberSky 26-10-2015 03:47 AM

Aura Readings

I have just started doing this, though I have always had the ability..
I can see and sense someone's aura colors through my third eye just by feeling there energy and
I want to practice doing this more. So request away.. :biggrin:

engellstein 26-10-2015 04:37 AM

Requested! :)

scotch 26-10-2015 04:47 AM

Sounds interesting Oktobersky :biggrin:

Please go ahead :hug2:

Belle 26-10-2015 06:48 AM

Can I have one please!

Saggi 26-10-2015 07:09 AM

Hi OctoberSky

May I request one please?

Many Thanks

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

OctoberSky 26-10-2015 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by engellstein
Requested! :)

Engellstein, first color that came was purple.. And then I saw blue and then it mixed in with the purple and then I saw green.

Purple: Purple Aura people are highly psychic, attuned to the emotions and moods of others and very sensitive. People who have a predominant amount of purple in their Aura are seen as mysterious and secretive. The Purple Aura individual possesses a philosophical, enquiring and intuitive mind. They love to learn and never stop exploring and enquiring into new subjects and areas that interest them. Because of this they tend to be extremely interesting and knowledgeable people. The Purple Aura individual does not have a wide circle of many friends. But the friends they do have are held close and are respected, admired and loved. People with a predominant purple Aura tend to be unlucky in love but once they have found their perfect soul mate are loyal and loving for life. Purple Aura people connect well with animals and nature. They are attuned to animals and can sense their emotions and feelings. Purple Aura people tend to take in and care for strays as their loving and caring nature makes it difficult for them to turn strays away.

Blue: Blues are the most caring, nurturing and protective personalities in the color-spectrum. They live out of their hearts and their emotions. Their life purpose is to serve, help and love others. They teach humanity that without love nothing else matters. Blues are on this planet to serve mankind. The honest Blue personality represents surrender, devotion, dedication, tradition and lasting values. Blues are introverted, friendly, loving and heartfelt. Blues motivation is to serve and help other people to receive love, attention and affection. They process ideas and concepts more on their feelings and intuitions than they do from a mental standpoint. As a result, Blues do not feel comfortable when highly intellectual subjects are being discussed. In today's society, intuition and emotional behavior are not accepted as much as intellectual thinking or the discussion of facts. But for Blues, there are no real facts. They have a tendency of operating and reacting much more from their feelings and intuitions.

Blues have an inner knowledge and wisdom and they feel and know what is right without needing facts or data for substantiation. The moment they become quiet inside, they will recognize or hear an inner voice or guidance, which will tell them what to do. They can easily tune into other people and feel precisely what is going on. Blues are the most emotional of all the color personalities. They often feel lost if they don't have the opportunity to clear their way through their intense jungle of deep feelings. Helpful activities for Blues would include talking with friends about their inner life, writing a journal or just being quiet so their intense emotions can calm down. Blues are more concerned about others then they are about themselves They are born caretakers and mothers. They remember other peoples birthdays, are concerned about the sick and have always a shoulder for others to cry on. They are born advisers, counselors, caretakers and nurses. Many people enjoy being with Blues because they transmit love, acceptance and forgiveness.

Green: Greens are balanced, harmonious, and peaceful personalities. They need harmony in their life and prefer to live in a natural environment. They are the most balanced people in the color spectrum. They also have a powerful connection with nature. Living in the country, next to a forest or park or close to a lake or ocean is important for these friendly and heartfelt personalities. Greens are open, extroverted, expressive, friendly, communicative and heartfelt.

Greens perceive life through their heart. Their primary motivations are contentment and harmony. They judge their successes by how close they are to their friends or nature. Greens are content personalities. If they are in power and have found their place they need very little to be happy or feel needed. Their inner happiness and satisfaction is important to them and is fulfilled without much expectation. On one hand, Greens do not need to be first in competitions, wear the most expensive or beautiful clothing or express the ambition to have the best job in town. On the other hand they love the pleasures and advantages of luxury which comes as a direct result of success.

Green personalities are very talkative and communicative. They say exactly, what they think. They can talk for hours about almost any subject, often without saying very much. A good "chat" is therapeutic and allows them to release and express their deep feelings and concerns. Greens have a need to talk about themselves and their problems so they can understand them and feel better. If they are unhappy or frustrated they will discharge their frustration verbally. It is difficult for Greens to hold back or contain their thoughts and feelings. They just come out naturally. If you are not familiar with a Greens behavior you might be offended or surprised at how direct and straight forward they can be.

Greens are kinesthetic and have a strong connection with their physical bodies. For them, mind and body is one unit and all thoughts and emotions are quickly expressed physically. As an example, if they do not freely express their emotions they will feel uneasy, uncomfortable and in some cases become sick. They have natural ways of expressing their emotions and feelings. Like animals who are in contact with nature, all emotional energies are expressed without reservation or holding back. If a Green is angry they will shout. If they are sad, tears will come. If they are jealous, you will see the reaction immediately. Greens don't think about their feelings, they live them.

OctoberSky 26-10-2015 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotch
Sounds interesting Oktobersky :biggrin:

Please go ahead :hug2:

Scotch, I first got a beige/tan color and than a brown earthy color.. I feel very grounding energy with it. I keep getting a image of a business man holding a black briefcase also..

Beige: Neutral, practical, and conservative. Unbiased.

Tan: Symbolizes a depleted sense of energy. However, a tan aura bearer tends to be less focused on feelings and emotions, and more concerned with logic and facts in order to achieve goals.

Brown: Brown is a deep, tranquil, and earthy hue within the auric spectrum. It is generally thought to be a combination of darkest orange, with a bit of green or blue energy thrown in for good measure. Corresponding to the earth, it is a color of practicality, warmth, and persistence. People with a brown aura, regardless of the shade of brown represented or the amount of within the aura, tend to be very businesslike and careful, but nurturing and generally interested in helping others. They are often very brave, and wonderful team players. On the negative side, however, despite their best or most loving intentions, brown aura individuals may have control issues or anxiety. Brown aura bearers can also be of delicate constitution, needing extra time to charge their emotional batteries.

OctoberSky 26-10-2015 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belle
Can I have one please!

Belle, for you the one that stands out the most is Pink and I see this sparkly white color. Now, I see a sky blue... Your energy feels so gentle and I feel you hold a lot of love. And the sky blue gives off a very airy energy.

Pink: Pink Aura people are by nature loving and giving. They love to be loved too. Because of this they gather around them close friends and family at every opportunity. They like to host family events and are very generous of their time. They have a high regard for their health and will look after their bodies with good diet, nutrition and exercise. Pink Aura people are very romantic and once they have found their soul mate will stay faithful, loving and loyal for life. The Pink Aura individual is a natural healer, highly sensitive to the needs of others and has strong psychic abilities. They also have very creative ideas and strong imaginations. Because of these personality traits the Pink Aura person makes great writers of novels, poetry or song lyrics. The Pink Aura individual hates injustice, poverty and conflicts. They strive always to make the world a better place and will make personal sacrifices in the pursuit of this ideal. Pink Aura people are strong willed and highly disciplined and will expect high standards from others. They have strong values and morals and seldom deviate from them. Because of their honesty and likable nature they are valued as employees but also make excellent employers because of their sense of fairness.

White: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.

White sparkles (Which I saw) or flashes of white light: angels are nearby;can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon.

Sky Blue: A sky blue aura indicates a deep sensitivity of one's surroundings, and a great deal of wisdom. These are our philosophers and deep thinkers.

O 26-10-2015 03:31 PM

Im game. :) ...hit me with that aura read!

scotch 26-10-2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Scotch, I first got a beige/tan color and than a brown earthy color.. I feel very grounding energy with it. I keep getting a image of a business man holding a black briefcase also..

Beige: Neutral, practical, and conservative. Unbiased.

Tan: Symbolizes a depleted sense of energy. However, a tan aura bearer tends to be less focused on feelings and emotions, and more concerned with logic and facts in order to achieve goals.

Brown: Brown is a deep, tranquil, and earthy hue within the auric spectrum. It is generally thought to be a combination of darkest orange, with a bit of green or blue energy thrown in for good measure. Corresponding to the earth, it is a color of practicality, warmth, and persistence. People with a brown aura, regardless of the shade of brown represented or the amount of within the aura, tend to be very businesslike and careful, but nurturing and generally interested in helping others. They are often very brave, and wonderful team players. On the negative side, however, despite their best or most loving intentions, brown aura individuals may have control issues or anxiety. Brown aura bearers can also be of delicate constitution, needing extra time to charge their emotional batteries.

Hello and thank you so :hug2:
Well...I am not sure. ..does actually not really sound like me....quite the opposite :biggrin: .
But will definitely think about it

OctoberSky 26-10-2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotch
Hello and thank you so :hug2:
Well...I am not sure. ..does actually not really sound like me....quite the opposite :biggrin: .
But will definitely think about it

I am just starting out on this so some of it may be inaccurate though it may be a part of yourself that you hold that you don't know of and/or have repressed.

OctoberSky 26-10-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggi
Hi OctoberSky

May I request one please?

Many Thanks

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Saggi, the first and only color that I can get is green.. It is the one that stands out the most.

PassionOfHybrid 26-10-2015 04:42 PM

Quote:

Saggi, the first and only color that I can get is green.. It is the one that stands out the most.

I get a vibe of blue brown. much of it.

some Blue, dealing with expression, perhaps you're into creative thinking.Have some kind of talent.

While brown is possibly a mixture of black and red. The fact that it comes across as brown, may entail your connection with reality and mother earth. Perhaps you just prefer to stay inside throughout your day?

nessa11 26-10-2015 05:12 PM

I would like to request a reading

Saggi 26-10-2015 05:44 PM

Quote:

Brilliant!

That'll be to do with my healing :hug:

Many Blessings :hug:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Quote:

Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid

some Blue, dealing with expression, perhaps you're into creative thinking.Have some kind of talent.

While brown is possibly a mixture of black and red. The fact that it comes across as brown, may entail your connection with reality and mother earth. Perhaps you just prefer to stay inside throughout your day?

I express a lot, creatively, writing mainly, although different things are coming up always. I also do a lot of creating for work too

My healing room doubles as a creative room

I love the outside world, although if it gets too much I retire into my home to rejuvenate

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Asrai 26-10-2015 06:10 PM

Try me, please...:happy5:

scotch 26-10-2015 06:39 PM

Quote:

I am just starting out on this so some of it may be inaccurate though it may be a part of yourself that you hold that you don't know of and/or have repressed.

yes....maybe....well it might be a moment....i feel quite worn out.....well...auras are changing too :smile:

but i def not wearing a suit :D

PassionOfHybrid 26-10-2015 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggi
Brilliant!

That'll be to do with my healing :hug:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

I express a lot, creatively, writing mainly, although different things are coming up always. I also do a lot of creating for work too

My healing room doubles as a creative room

I love the outside world, although if it gets too much I retire into my home to rejuvenate

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Ah, that was for october sky, i actually posted without reading the thread topic...sorry.

I assumed he wanted a aura reading.

Try on me October.

Belle 26-10-2015 09:05 PM

Quote:

Belle, for you the one that stands out the most is Pink and I see this sparkly white color. Now, I see a sky blue... Your energy feels so gentle and I feel you hold a lot of love. And the sky blue gives off a very airy energy.

Pink: Pink Aura people are by nature loving and giving. They love to be loved too. Because of this they gather around them close friends and family at every opportunity. They like to host family events and are very generous of their time. They have a high regard for their health and will look after their bodies with good diet, nutrition and exercise. Pink Aura people are very romantic and once they have found their soul mate will stay faithful, loving and loyal for life. The Pink Aura individual is a natural healer, highly sensitive to the needs of others and has strong psychic abilities. They also have very creative ideas and strong imaginations. Because of these personality traits the Pink Aura person makes great writers of novels, poetry or song lyrics. The Pink Aura individual hates injustice, poverty and conflicts. They strive always to make the world a better place and will make personal sacrifices in the pursuit of this ideal. Pink Aura people are strong willed and highly disciplined and will expect high standards from others. They have strong values and morals and seldom deviate from them. Because of their honesty and likable nature they are valued as employees but also make excellent employers because of their sense of fairness.

White: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.

White sparkles (Which I saw) or flashes of white light: angels are nearby;can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon.

Sky Blue: A sky blue aura indicates a deep sensitivity of one's surroundings, and a great deal of wisdom. These are our philosophers and deep thinkers.

How beautiful! I'm not sure I warrant the love aspect - I'm a real old bint - nor am I very sociable.

The white resonates. I'm aware of a new energetic coming into fruition. It's settling in. HOwever, no babies for me at my great age but perhaps I might be giving rise to a life that is not of the human kind - but perhaps a concept or project?

I am indeed a thinker, deep thinker.

Thank you so much.

engellstein 26-10-2015 10:01 PM

This was pretty cool, Thanks! Is it possible that these colors represent chakras? I'm not sure how chakras and auras correlate on the color level.

Saggi 27-10-2015 07:48 AM

Quote:

Ah, that was for october sky, i actually posted without reading the thread topic...sorry.

I assumed he wanted a aura reading.

Try on me October.

This explains the PM :smile:

I was somewhat confused when I opened it lol

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

8thsinner 27-10-2015 09:53 AM

Question first please.
Do you have the ability to read the aura only in this time, or any time of the persons life span?

QUE_KAKASHI 27-10-2015 11:58 AM

I would like my aura read please :)

Ninjajms 28-10-2015 01:38 AM

Octobersky!!!!!!!!!! may I have an aura reading please? Thank-you

Shinsoo 28-10-2015 07:32 AM

I'm pretty certain of my aura color cause soul told me. Let's see if you get it. :)

BreakingFree 28-10-2015 07:52 AM

Request for aura reading :)

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivia13
Im game. :) ...hit me with that aura read!

I first got this olive or forest green color and then a yellow-gold color and then a dark pink. The green colors kept like fading in and out of an olive green color than to a forest green color so it was quite confusing and also with the yellow-gold color it is like a mix of yellow and gold. Almost mustard colored.

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 06:10 PM

These colors I see are accurate as said by my guide but looking at the description for them on the internet is not always 100% correct. I have just noticed this now that just because the description of a aura color doesn't fit you doesn't mean you don't have it or that the description for the color is accurate.

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 06:19 PM

Quote:

For you, it was quite tough to figure out the color I saw because it was a color I've never really seen before and I had to get my guide to help me out lol what I saw for you was a beautiful lavender blue color. The color was like this but not quite.. It's hard to explain the color I saw for you.

http://www.vanengelen.com/media/cata...27.image_2.jpg

PassionOfHybrid 28-10-2015 06:44 PM

Quote:

For you, it was quite tough to figure out the color I saw because it was a color I've never really seen before and I had to get my guide to help me out lol what I saw for you was a beautiful lavender blue color. The color was like this but not quite.. It's hard to explain the color I saw for you.

http://www.vanengelen.com/media/cata...27.image_2.jpg

Hmmm....amazing.

Well, what i see for you, is a light marine color. But the way it's presented is sorta "different".

O 28-10-2015 08:37 PM

Quote:

I first got this olive or forest green color and then a yellow-gold color and then a dark pink. The green colors kept like fading in and out of an olive green color than to a forest green color so it was quite confusing and also with the yellow-gold color it is like a mix of yellow and gold. Almost mustard colored.

All sounds good to me. :)
Ive actually been told once before that my aura has some pinks & golds/yellows. Nice.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to read mine. Much appreciated. :)

Also, I've heard that your aura constantly changes. Any thoughts on that?

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 08:39 PM

Quote:

All sounds good to me. :)
Ive actually been told once before that my aura has some pinks & golds/yellows. Nice.
Thank you so much for taking the time out to read mine. Much appreciated. :)

Also, I've heard that your aura constantly changes. Any thoughts on that?

Yes, your aura changes depending on mood. But everyone usually has one color that stays with them which I like the call the "personality color". There are layers to the aura. The color that stays with me is a blue color.

Faith33 28-10-2015 08:50 PM

Hi October sky....

I'm late to the party but would really like an aura reading if you are still offering.
Thanks....:)

O 28-10-2015 10:23 PM

Quote:

Yes, your aura changes depending on mood. But everyone usually has one color that stays with them which I like the call the "personality color". There are layers to the aura. The color that stays with me is a blue color.

Wow, interesting. Thanks for the reply.

So if I may ask, which was my personality color and what is its meaning?

Green.Heals 28-10-2015 11:11 PM

OctoberSky,

Curious, Hit me...I'll bite

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:18 PM

Quote:

Wow, interesting. Thanks for the reply.

So if I may ask, which was my personality color and what is its meaning?

I cannot say which one it is.. And I cannot say the meanings of these aura colors anymore because I've found out that the meanings of these colors aren't always 100% accurate. You should listen to what your intuition says about the meaning of the color besides off the internet.

I can get a accurate aura color for you but you will have to find out the meaning on your own through your intuition I suggest. Not through a random website about the aura color.

HMyBodhisattva 28-10-2015 11:20 PM

If you're in the mood to do a reading for me that would be awesome. :smile:

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:21 PM

I have had this ability to see aura colors in a past life also around the 1850s in London but now I do it through my third eye. I mostly do everything through my third eye. :)

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nessa11
I would like to request a reading

For you, I got purple, green, orange, and a bit of black.. But before you become worried or anything the black isn't always negative and I normally don't ever see black as negative. It could mean you are protecting yourself in some kind of way. :)

OctoberSky 28-10-2015 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asrai
Try me, please...:happy5:

First, thing that popped out was this like Ancient Egyptian feeling I am getting from your energy. I dunno why.. Maybe you like that era or maybe had a past life there. But I keep getting this unknown aura color.. It keeps wanting to show but I cannot get it. And I feel a mysteriousness to the color and a color I don't think I've ever really seen. I see and feel it is a big bunch of colors and I see some silver..