Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   What is the connection between rainbows and twin flame or soulmate? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118252)

IsabelSeyler 07-11-2017 08:52 PM

What is the connection between rainbows and twin flame or soulmate?

Can you please answer and explain?

Lorelyen 07-11-2017 09:52 PM

Me again. I see no direct connection - but that could be because I haven't studied Blavatsky's work on twin rays enough. There's a lot lifted from her work and diluted on the web so beware! Much of it is rubbish, detectable because of inconsistencies and contradictions. I came to this while trying to find something definitive on twin flames.

In Hermeticism, the seven rays are important. (They can be ordered to form a rainbow.) Each ray has particular properties and is associated with each of the 7 mystical planets:
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn; their 7 metals and a few other correspondences.

There's a very loose connection between hermeticism and Blavatsky's rays and therefore twin flames but I've yet to find more than glancing references of hers to the 7 rays. It's probably worth looking up "twin rays" and "seven rays" to check if there's more than I found. A few currents ascribe different meanings to the rays individually. There's a Wiki article that mentions her and the 7 rays but the ordering of ray colours used in new age currents don't form a rainbow.

FairyCrystal 07-11-2017 11:27 PM

I also have no idea to be honest.
I know I have this thing for rainbows. Rainbows outdoors, rainbows in crystals (make me melt!), I got rainbow colours / sparkles and crystals in my aura.

The Elohim are rainbow coloured (angels, very high up).

Oh, suddenly reminds me... I have seen myself in meditation as being crystal (crystalline I spose, my body was clear crystal) and my TF was a Sun Man. As his light shone through me it created rainbows behind me. I was told that was what we created together, our gift to the world. Neither can create this separately, even though we are whole as individuals/souls. We'd need each other for this.

Now that visualisation was about me and my TF. So how rainbows relate to TFs and rainbows in general, not a clue.
Must admit I also don't know who came up with the idea? I never read about it as being a sign or anything.

Ciona 07-11-2017 11:57 PM

I'm not sure if I understand your question. Can you be a little more specific?
There are a lot of different ways one can approach that subject.

For example, there are rainbows running in-between me and my Twin's chakras perpetually, that's my personal experience on the subject.

A rainbow can also represent Wisdom and neighbor love and universal connectedness, and that includes soul mates or any heart-felt connections obviously.

And some people refer to being various colors of twin rays, gold or blue or violet or whatever.

Ariaecheflame 07-11-2017 11:57 PM

I have heard of the '12 rainbow rays'...

Main seven primary rays and then gold, silver, diamond, platnium and something else hahah (no idea what).

I work with the Golden ray. I saw my husband as a blue in a vision but... he is not actively fully comfortable to his spiritual side.

Lorelyen 08-11-2017 08:27 AM

It was an interesting question and hopefully the o/p will do some research of her own. "Things found" are worth a lot more than us coming up with all kinds of supposition. But she did say "rainbow" - the 7 rays of esotericism don't, in their ordering, make up a rainbow but as is the way with the new age the word could get redefined to suit an author's hypothesis. The 7 colours of the chakras don't correspond to the 7 rays of a rainbow, that's for sure.

If IsobelSeyler is allowing for a loose connection only then it could mean anything... perhaps you'll find your pot of twin-flamery at the end of the rainbow, even a twin flame.

Nature Grows 08-11-2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The Elohim are rainbow coloured (angels, very high up).

I have a friend who works with them and sees them, he describes them as Geometric colourful Light Beings.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It was an interesting question and hopefully the o/p will do some research of her own. "Things found" are worth a lot more than us coming up with all kinds of supposition. But she did say "rainbow" - the 7 rays of esotericism don't, in their ordering, make up a rainbow but as is the way with the new age the word could get redefined to suit an author's hypothesis. The 7 colours of the chakras don't correspond to the 7 rays of a rainbow, that's for sure.

If IsobelSeyler is allowing for a loose connection only then it could mean anything... perhaps you'll find your pot of twin-flamery at the end of the rainbow, even a twin flame.

I may have missed adding these points but the guy I talked about, I could never find his credentials anywhere even though I knew he was a student rep so I was looking for him on the schools student portal. Never found him until 21st Oct.

And it was actually an accidental typo which showed him up. I did have a dream about seeing his pics online and stuff and including his DOB and I found quite some old pics of him.

There was no dob but as per his old pics the calculated birth year I got was quite close to the one I saw in my dream. In my dream it came up as 1996 but hes actually 1995.

I was happy to see that and when I looked outside, there was a bright vivid rainbow outside my window.

I tried looking for explanations but couldnt find any proper one though.

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I'm not sure if I understand your question. Can you be a little more specific?
There are a lot of different ways one can approach that subject.

For example, there are rainbows running in-between me and my Twin's chakras perpetually, that's my personal experience on the subject.

A rainbow can also represent Wisdom and neighbor love and universal connectedness, and that includes soul mates or any heart-felt connections obviously.

And some people refer to being various colors of twin rays, gold or blue or violet or whatever.

SisterMoon, I just responded to Lorelyn elaborating the whole incident. Can you please look at it once?

IsabelSeyler 08-11-2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
I may have missed adding these points but the guy I talked about, I could never find his credentials anywhere even though I knew he was a student rep so I was looking for him on the schools student portal. Never found him until 21st Oct.

And it was actually an accidental typo which showed him up. I did have a dream about seeing his pics online and stuff and including his DOB and I found quite some old pics of him.

There was no dob but as per his old pics the calculated birth year I got was quite close to the one I saw in my dream. In my dream it came up as 1996 but hes actually 1995.

I was happy to see that and when I looked outside, there was a bright vivid rainbow outside my window.

@Sister Moon