Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   when you die (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128488)

Metchas 15-03-2019 10:48 PM

when you die

I understand that when I die my spirit will leave my body and return 'home' and that my personality/ego/mind will be in spirit land with all my loved ones. Then I get a bit confused..what happens for example if my spirit/soul incarnates again? What happens to me, my personality/ego/mind. If that happens and my soul becomes another person what happens to me? where do I go?

leadville 15-03-2019 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metchas
I understand that when I die my spirit will leave my body and return 'home' and that my personality/ego/mind will be in spirit land with all my loved ones. Then I get a bit confused..what happens for example if my spirit/soul incarnates again? What happens to me, my personality/ego/mind. If that happens and my soul becomes another person what happens to me? where do I go?

You - your spirit form who is eternal - animates whatever physical body you presently live in.

What you think of as 'me' right now can be thought of as a 'composite person' made up of your spirit and the body it is giving 'life energy' to. Your body will eventually stop working and die but your spirit is eternal and may choose a further life at some point. If that happens you will animate another body and 'me' will be a different 'composite person' but still animated by the 'real' you, your spirit.

The personality of any particular incarnate is unique to that incarnate although some of a former personality may be 'carried over' to become part of a new one.

inavalan 16-03-2019 12:26 AM

Quote:

You're right. It doesn't make sense. There must be another explanation.

I believe that dying feels like waking up to another you than the you are now.

leadville 16-03-2019 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
You're right. It doesn't make sense. There must be another explanation.

I believe that dying feels like waking up to another you than the you are now.

But that's not what the so-called dead tell us they experienced when they passed over.

neil 16-03-2019 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadville
But that's not what the so-called dead tell us they experienced when they passed over.

And those so called dead people, that would tell you what ever they choose, & of who Earthlings can not see with their eyes....who infact are these dead people & and what quality of Soul are they of...IS THEIR QUALITY OF SOUL, POOR & LACKING OF A TRUTHFUL MANNER.

Do they have a nefarious reason for having EARTHLINGS believe in re'incarnation.

neil 16-03-2019 06:19 AM

Metchas would be better of understanding that the loving God entity has created two heavens for all beings to reside in.

The lesser Heavens of six spheres & the other being the Holy Kingdom & of innumerable spheres.
The first sphere of the Holy Kingdom is the seventh sphere & of which leads on from the sixth sphere of the lesser Heavens

And both Heavens are of total free abundance & love & of which all beings can live in & learn & progress in the highest of morals without re'incarnation.

The above is for anyones considerations & you may ask questions....regards Neil.

Rah nam 16-03-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Home? there is no such thing I would define as home. When you die, you will first end up in the non physical earth realm, or what some call the lower astral.
If you are balance enough you, as the spirit, will move to the astral, or what some call the higher astral which is not near this planet, hens the tunnel some describe. At the point of leaving this planet, all last experiences from your last life will be downloaded into a data bank some call akashic records.
If you choose to return those records will be downloaded again, yet not into you conscious mind, they will remain in what is called the subconscious part.

add: the soul does not become a person the spirit does. You will become what you choose to become; to a large degree. It's a complex process.

Busby 16-03-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

When we die (as individual parts of the whole) we enter the same space as we occupied during all those nights that we slept and dreamed. After each night of unconsciousness we awoke in the mornings to once again find ourselves in this physical condition we call life.
That thing we call 'afterlife' is a dream state in which everything we want to take place or happen, does. All these things you read or hear about - astral planes, meeting dead relatives, seeing Jesus and so on are all part of this dream world to which we always return when we fall asleep and when we die. These planes and conditions don't really exist - we dream them using our imagination.
The 'actions' this dream state creates are founded on that which you (each of us of course) has experienced in the physical state, we otherwise call these experiences 'our karma'. We are, each one of us, responsible for our karma and collective karma and the results it/they cause(s). Maybe we are not personally aware of our responsibilities we have to our neighbour. Our creative 'desires' cause the outside world to appear (we are together with other individuals who have roughly the same desires - birds of a feather) and gives us a frame in which to express the exercising of these desires in the form we need to experience in order to complete the picture we have in our minds as what reality is.

soulforce 16-03-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

I think you're talking about two different concepts: reincarnation and eternity. The best way for me to articulate it is to compare two aspects of reality we all experience right now, dreaming vs being awake.

The answer as I see it is the spirit is an accumulation of different ego's. When we incarnate for some reason we don't remember our lives between lives. We appear to not remember who or what we were before we were born. Therefore isn't the answer obvious?

Our sense of self, changes depending on what state of consciousness we are currently experiencing, you know it's a bit like dreaming.

Metchas 16-03-2019 03:35 PM

thanks, everyone, I am going to need to re-read these and think about your replies.