Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Reiki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Help please with reiki 2 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128049)

Jade79 19-02-2019 07:54 PM

Help please with reiki 2

Hi
I am currnetly working towards my reiki level 2, I have completed my hands on reiki, but im struggling to find like minded people in my friends to practice my distance healing, and was wondering if any of lovely people could help me?
I need 4 people who I can send reiki to distantly over 6 sessions, the session would only last 15 minutes at an agreed time and I woukd be happy to get feedback via email or telephone. Part of me qualifying as a practioner requires me to have case studies that I can prove the reiki has been sent and received.
I am part if the Usui, Hayashi and Takata lineage, and will happily provide my certificate for my level 1 attunement
I love practicing reiki and seeing the benefits it has on me and other people and hoping that somebody can help me continue my journey
Thank you in advance Jade

M.Tesla 08-03-2019 05:37 PM

I'll help you dear

Jade79 14-03-2019 06:46 AM

Thank you that would help me so much, would you like me to give you my email address so we can arrange a time and date. I really appreciate you giving me your time
Thank you again

Reilly 29-03-2019 04:59 PM

I'd love to help too Jade :)

Drop me a message and we can arrange a time that suits :)

Cx

Hawaiian Dreams 17-04-2019 02:37 AM

I'll help.

Ironangel John 24-04-2019 10:57 AM

Same here, I'm a master no stranger to the energy, Even though I don't practice much that energy never leaves. And I send it to folks on request.

pintsizedyogini 30-04-2019 03:01 PM

Hi Jade,

I would also be willing to help - just send me a message if you still need willing volunteers!

tpot957 22-10-2019 06:50 PM

I'll help.

Reiki Awakening 03-01-2020 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jade79
Hi
I am currnetly working towards my reiki level 2, I have completed my hands on reiki, but im struggling to find like minded people in my friends to practice my distance healing, and was wondering if any of lovely people could help me?
I need 4 people who I can send reiki to distantly over 6 sessions, the session would only last 15 minutes at an agreed time and I woukd be happy to get feedback via email or telephone. Part of me qualifying as a practioner requires me to have case studies that I can prove the reiki has been sent and received.
I am part if the Usui, Hayashi and Takata lineage, and will happily provide my certificate for my level 1 attunement
I love practicing reiki and seeing the benefits it has on me and other people and hoping that somebody can help me continue my journey
Thank you in advance Jade

I am about to get certified this month for level 1 and 2. I will have case studies to do as well. I would be more then willing to help. Just message or email me.

truth seeker 11-07-2020 10:16 AM

Hi jade,

Im using reiki for long time and would love to help you and exchange experience and advice.

send me massage if you needed anything

spread the good vibe

Peace