Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My Dad is Dying and I'm scared..... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96702)

Dargor 27-03-2017 11:00 AM

Damn, thats horrible.... I wish you all the strength and support you need.

creedence 27-03-2017 03:41 PM

So sorry for your loss Purple, life can seem to be so cruel. Try to remember all the good times you and your dad had, and lock them in your heart. I always like to think the people we lose are in a much better place than us and when the time is right for us, they can let us know that. Stay strong and most importantly, look after yourself, I'll be sending love and prayers your way.

PeaceLilly 04-07-2017 04:41 PM

I'm so sorry you are going through this pain. I thought we were going to lose my mother, then my baby sister developed leukemia. We are all in shock.

She did not make it and it is so hard to adjust to life without her, as I am sure it is for you.

Life will never be the same, but it can be enjoyed. Take care of yourself.

dream jo 14-08-2017 08:58 PM

so soory sory 2 hear ths pls tak car of yore slf 2

SCR2017 16-08-2017 02:02 AM

So sorry

I am so sorry about your dad. I know how you feel as mine passed away to. Since you are close your dad may come back to you. My dad promised to come back. He is back in the physical body of my best guy friend. Maybe yours will come back to since your bond seems so strong. Hugs.

PurpleMist 21-09-2018 08:56 PM

It’s been awhile since I last posted. But I have just found out my Mum is now dying of Cancer. I don’t think I can get through this too. They clearly need to be together and I know he will be there for her when she crosses over, but I’m scared.

linen53 21-09-2018 10:19 PM

It's no fun being left behind. I wish you the best.

Native spirit 22-09-2018 12:17 AM

Cancer is a vile horrid disease and its not easy watching the one you love go through it either. I speak from experience.
being scared is normal so don't feel bad about it.i will send Positive thoughts to you.

Namaste

PurpleMist 30-11-2018 12:22 AM

She’s gone, she died, I can’t say much more it hurts too much.

I loved her with my whole heart. My only wish is that she’s back with Dad, that’s all she wanted since he died. I know she’s with him now.

It is just so hard. I’m not sure what to do or if I can go on (I can and am not suicidal, but am at a loss as to what t do) I get 5 days compassionate leave from work, but I only have 1 day left. I’m a Principal of a Further Education college and have to be on top of my game at work everyday. How is that possible after 5 days?
I just want to curl up and this all go away.being asleep is this best thing.please help.

Convolution 30-11-2018 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleMist
She’s gone, she died, I can’t say much more it hurts too much.

I loved her with my whole heart. My only wish is that she’s back with Dad, that’s all she wanted since he died. I know she’s with him now.

It is just so hard. I’m not sure what to do or if I can go on (I can and am not suicidal, but am at a loss as to what t do) I get 5 days compassionate leave from work, but I only have 1 day left. I’m a Principal of a Further Education college and have to be on top of my game at work everyday. How is that possible after 5 days?
I just want to curl up and this all go away.being asleep is this best thing.please help.

Wow, I'm.so sorry to hear that. My dear grandma passed away yesterday. We were very very close, she was like a mother to me in many ways, and I happen to live overseas now, so I can't even be there with my family, see her. I understand your pain. Grief is a very difficult thing. We can't run away from it, it will just consume us. At the same time, we sometimes cannot properly grieve and must be on our ball game, because life/work. I hope the best for you. I'm not sure there is an easy solution- I wish there were one I could impart on you
❤️