Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Any connection in here to the Blue Avians? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121240)

Spirit bird 10-03-2018 02:43 AM

Any connection in here to the Blue Avians?

Anyone in here ever have or feel a strong connection to the blue avians? If so, can you share your experiences?

Rena 05-04-2018 03:02 AM

What are the blue avians? Never heard of them

Spirit bird 05-04-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rena
What are the blue avians? Never heard of them

The blue avians are an ancient race of beings (some consider alien) that are spiritual. They were recorded in ancient times mostly in egypt and some even erected statues and worshiped them as gods. You may remember seeing some of these statues in text books because they are bird like beings and depicted as humanoid but with a birdlike face and beak. Some info on their race is posted below:

http://universeinsideyou.net/blue-avians-aliens/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbmxBps8H6Q

H:O:R:A:C:E 06-04-2018 12:13 AM

i believe i've heard that the blue avian home world is quite near to the 'central sun'.

Spirit bird 06-04-2018 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i believe i've heard that the blue avian home world is quite near to the 'central sun'.

I know there are various parts of the universe that they call home. But the Avians that reside around the orion belt from what I understand at one point aligned themselves with the Orion Draco (reptilians), the way I understood how it was explained is that they were in a way tricked into believing lies they were told by the Draco in order to form an alliance with them. By the time they realized they were lied to and deceived the result was they had created some sort of karmic loop they became caught in because of this alliance and could no longer ascend past the 4th dimension.

This was just this particular group of Avians, other Avians have advanced into the higher realms. So the Orion group has been trying to make up for this karma to rectify it in some way in order to break free and be able to ascend their group higher where they wish to be before being misled. Not sure if I am explaining that correctly but that was how I understood it.

H:O:R:A:C:E 07-04-2018 01:33 PM

i'd come across a youtube video, channeled from the 'bird creatures of mu', or
something like that, a year or two back... but i can't seem to locate it now.
it was interesting; they were claiming to have been originators of this world,
and wanting to bring recollection of themselves into our present consciousness.

Azmond 12-04-2018 02:38 PM

Interesting =) No, cant say I feel connected to them. I mostly always found the stories of Lyrans very interesting and close to me. Then again, I have been told by a certain person that I am from Andromeda, but beats me really. Can't say in all the years I actually read much on blue avians at all.

Spirit bird 12-04-2018 04:18 PM

I have learned of DNA activation thru a shaman I have gone to. If this is something that others have any belief in too. He is a phenominal ascended master in all his abilities (this is another story for another post). Anyhow, I was told after a session where I was gridded and cleared that I have mostly Arcturian and Pleiadian in me. However there are some very specific reasons that the Blue Avians feel a connection to me and I too can sense this connection in many ways thru the years.

AnneC2013 12-04-2018 08:35 PM

Hi how do u find out what alien race to you belong too?? I had a dream of a humanoid very different from us telling me my blood line is from andromeda and that I’m part of that race but how do u really know?? How do u do DNA activation to find this out??

Spirit bird 12-04-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnneC2013
Hi how do u find out what alien race to you belong too?? I had a dream of a humanoid very different from us telling me my blood line is from andromeda and that I’m part of that race but how do u really know?? How do u do DNA activation to find this out??

For me I learned of all this when I was introduced to a phenominal man who is a shaman. He has an incredible amount of abilities and the power to clear negative energies or karma that clog or block the flow of energy in your chakra systems. There is so much that I could say about this man but not enough space to list it all here but he is absolutely incredible in what he does. He was the one who activated my DNA as well as grid me to decipher what DNA I had back there and groups I belonged to. He also has the ability to see into ALL the dimensions which helps in removing any negativity and or attatchments we pick up in day to day life.

There are blockages people have that must be removed for energy to properly flow as well as any DNA to be activated. It is very similar to peeling back the layers of an onion. All I can say is when I leave each session I can feel the energy zipping around inside me like an electrical current sweeping my insides. As well as feel physically the invisible negativity he pulls away (Yes, I can actually feel it being pulled out!). I am not sure where you are located but he is fantastic and can help with this for anyone. He is the real deal and definitely not a charlatan like others out there. I truly have been transformed in my ascension process with his help and I would otherwise not be where I am today in my enlightenment.