Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeled Messages (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   dont know who this is for (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=98985)

Moon_Glow 24-03-2016 08:45 PM

dont know who this is for

.................................................. .....................................

post deleted - thanks

shivatar 02-07-2016 08:40 AM

Don't feel shame or guilt when you reach out to help others, it is a diffuclt challenge to overcome.

Perhaps that message was meant for me, or another. It was meant for someone, maybe you, maybe taking it down was the right move.

Not everything you do is for your own growth, and not everything others do is for you. In the dance of life, some moves I make are silly, and not because I want to be silly, because I do what feels right and am not thinking, and somehow there is someone else looking, who feels empowered a graceful man is being silly, feels accepted enough to show their soft self, and grows as a person.

When you think, you can often interrupt the moves of your dance that are meant for yourself or others, without thinking you move in life move like a dancer. Do what feels right without thinking, feel in your heart and gut first, then think about it hard after if you want, let it go if you want. Do what you feel is right without thinking, and you won't feel guilt or shame after something that leaves you feeling vulnerable and open.

I'm not advocating never use your mind, rather that there are different compasses that can guide one through life, compasses that do not involve guilt and shame.

wanchain 06-07-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
Don't feel shame or guilt when you reach out to help others, it is a diffuclt challenge to overcome.

Perhaps that message was meant for me, or another. It was meant for someone, maybe you, maybe taking it down was the right move.

Not everything you do is for your own growth, and not everything others do is for you. In the dance of life, some moves I make are silly, and not because I want to be silly, because I do what feels right and am not thinking, and somehow there is someone else looking, who feels empowered a graceful man is being silly, feels accepted enough to show their soft self, and grows as a person.

When you think, you can often interrupt the moves of your dance that are meant for yourself or others, without thinking you move in life move like a dancer. Do what feels right without thinking, feel in your heart and gut first, then think about it hard after if you want, let it go if you want. Do what you feel is right without thinking, and you won't feel guilt or shame after something that leaves you feeling vulnerable and open.

I'm not advocating never use your mind, rather that there are different compasses that can guide one through life, compasses that do not involve guilt and shame.

When we think we are silly, that means we are being judgmental. Same with when we feel shame and guilt. It's okay to be judgmental, as long as it does not negate you, or cut you off from trying to connect with the universal flow.