Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Angels as people (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128853)

Tirisilex 08-04-2019 12:45 AM

Angels as people

Are there Angels that have left Heaven and have sort of fallen not as Demons but as Humans being born on Earth by Human parents come to do work as a Human learning about their Angelic nature later in life?

Rah nam 08-04-2019 01:16 AM

Any entity or being can incarnate in a reality like the one we are in at this point to be of service or to be in lesson.

I would question the existence of an endpoint situation like heaven.

There is no endpoint within creation. We might perceive endpoints due to the limitations of this reality.

In my world view no spirit ever, no matter what background, angelic, Fae, Monad, Logos, Oversoul, will ever become the human form.

An angelic, or Fae or Monad in order to be incarnated into this reality might make some agreements with other spirits to come through them.

An entity from higher realms might agree to help with certain issues in return.
The agreements always have to be win/win, at least those who work within the light.

Morpheus 09-04-2019 06:35 AM

Then, on the other hand, there really may not be a, "beginning point", either?

We think of things in that manner because, in this organic situation in time and space, we have a beginning and an ending.
But Einstein had spoken to the situation of time and space, calling "reality" an illusion.

ThatMan 14-04-2019 08:30 PM

Angels are usually presented having human bodies in scriptures, they are not human, they only have human bodies, but this may be only to have a familiar form to us.

Morpheus 19-04-2019 12:41 AM

So, again, understanding what science is telling us since Einstein leads one to the conclusion that humanity has it's origins in the angelic.

This organic situation which is temporary, is the illusion compared with the greater reality of eternity, or the timeless.

Tirisilex 23-05-2019 05:31 PM

I wonder if an Angel dies in Battle (Like in a war against the Fallen) that they reincarnate as a Human after? I'm wondering because I know someone who believes they were an Angel once.

Rah nam 24-05-2019 03:06 AM

If we come into existence through the angelic realms, this is what we are.
It is not possible to stop being what we are.
Angels don't fall, they might do what no one else dares to do. Go where no one else dares to go, yet they don't fall.

A limited perceptive of a 3D reality does not help understanding how creation works.

gyx2k 05-07-2019 09:13 AM

No, Angels are NOT people/humanoid alien, they are spiritual beings in service of God, creator of infinite universe

Ascending master/spiritual master/teacher are higher (divine) version of us who used to be human on earth but achieved nirvana thru ageless re-incarnations

baronesslucy 11-07-2019 10:33 PM

They take human form so that their message will be heeded. If they came in human form with wings, some people would be scared of them.

one-light 12-07-2019 07:39 AM

When I started to see my tame crow about a year ago I researched and read birds can be messengers, so I don't know - interesting topic though.