Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   so the heart pull is the souls tugging you back together ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5963)

Dharma Employee 08-11-2010 04:58 PM

so the heart pull is the souls tugging you back together ?

because my god it can feel strong

can feel like your heart is being pulled out of your chest

if this isnt mutal, then that lays it to rest for one of you, though I would have thought the heart/soulmate pull , would be a mutal thing

Lostgirl 08-11-2010 05:01 PM

It is awful. All i can say is it will happen when it happens. If it is meant to be then it will. They might not be your soul mate, they might be waiting right around the corner to knock you off your feet and show you what love is and that this feeling you have right now is nothing compared to how you feel about them and how they feel about you :)

sparkle422 08-11-2010 05:31 PM

I'm glad someone else feels the same as me. I feel this heart pulling thing alot. It hurts, it does feel like my heart is being pulled out of my chest. I feel an immense pulling, sometimes I just want it to go away. Still haven't met my soulmate/tf, but maybe this strong pulling is a way to say it will be soon.

awakeningheart 08-11-2010 05:41 PM

I felt this 'heart pulling' (or exploding..thought I was having a heart attack!) for nearly 2 months after reconnection with my TF. He felt it too.

Dharma Employee 08-11-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostgirl
It is awful. All i can say is it will happen when it happens. If it is meant to be then it will. They might not be your soul mate, they might be waiting right around the corner to knock you off your feet and show you what love is and that this feeling you have right now is nothing compared to how you feel about them and how they feel about you :)

can you elaborate on what you mean here

have already encountered someone who seems to have fit this description and i understand that TF/soulmate is not about the relationship and about growth and reaquaitance with the self/unconditional love etc but am just not entirely clear what you mean by this

you mean this person, is here to bring me back to love, for someone else or what

not quite sure what you mean

mystical 08-11-2010 06:03 PM

I THINK THIS IS PERFECTLY NATURAL FOR A TWIN FLAME RELATIONSHIP MY TIWN ALWAYS SAID IT FELT LIKE HE WAS HAVIN A HEART ATTACK , AND I DID TOO , SUMTIMES IT WAS THAT STRIONG I COULDNT BREATHE , MY TWIN SAYS WHEN I WA SIN HIS LIFE HE HAD THIS CONSTANT PAIN IN HIS CHEST KIND OF LIKE A ROCK IN IT

LadyImpreza1111 09-11-2010 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dharma Employee
[/b]can you elaborate on what you mean here

have already encountered someone who seems to have fit this description and i understand that TF/soulmate is not about the relationship and about growth and reaquaitance with the self/unconditional love etc but am just not entirely clear what you mean by this

you mean this person, is here to bring me back to love, for someone else or what

not quite sure what you mean

No one can tell you that for certain. Only time will tell.

LadyImpreza1111 09-11-2010 02:23 AM

The crazy thing about that heart pull sensation is that I only started feeling it particularly strongly as of THIS month, and its almost an everyday thing. Sometimes it is dull and fleeting and other times I ask myself, "Is that the pull.........or do I have gas?!"

Anima 09-11-2010 02:42 AM

I only recently realised that this "pull" everyone is talking about is actually that ache around my heart area, but going much deeper, that I've always felt related to being drawn to him... Like LadyImpreza1111 says, sometimes fleeting, sometimes painful sensation. This is how I described it:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anima
It is like my body is weighting my soul down, and my soul is bound by my body and trying to find a hole in my chest, to rip out of my body, in order to meet with his soul and completely melt into him. I know there is no real limitation or distance between him and me in soul matters, but it feels as though we won't trully be able to be with eachother the way we want to be and tell eachother all the things indescribable until we are "free of our bodies", if that makes sense.

Anima :hug3:

LadyImpreza1111 09-11-2010 03:14 PM

Thats deep. But what regarding the whole twin flame thing ISN'T?

As of late.........I stop thinking about my physical body and more about my soul. This body is just a temporary vessel in this lifetime and I don't feel like it really weighs my soul down.

chartreuse 09-11-2010 07:39 PM

I used to get it a lot worse, but my SC (I've decided to just use "soul connection" for now - seems to be a good all-purpose term) entered his "dark night of the soul period and really, really withdrew inside himself. It's hard sometimes to feel him at all right now - at least most of the time. Another thing that happened is that I had a massive energy discharge about a week ago - I had sort of a revelation about the whole experience with him and how I'm supposed to handle it from here on out, and before I knew it I had energy shooting up through my head, out my hands, and literally heaving out my mouth (a very strange sensation, I might say). Afterwards I felt completely emptied out, but not in a depressed empty way, more peaceful, like everything was good and right in the universe - the way it was supposed to be.

That discharge has smoothed everything out for me - I miss him terribly but it's not the gut-wrenching type of thing I had previously, and when I do feel the pull it's more, well, refined (for lack of a better word). I'm much more able to deal with the idea that it might be awhile before I see him again. Don't get me wrong - I feel as strongly for him as ever but the best way I can describe what's happened is that my spirituality seems to be taking precedence over my impulsivity and emotions.

What I think got me to this piont (and the point of the energy discharge) is a lot of work I've been doing. Breathwork, doing meditation while listening to crystal singing bowl music, chakra clearing meditations, and I'm nurturing the tiny starting seeds of a spiritual practice involving dance and authentic movement.

I really, really recommend any and all forms of this type of work to anyone overwhelmed with the "pull" or other apsects of the connection - the benefit it's had for me is impossible to overstate.

7luminaries 09-11-2010 08:01 PM

Chartreuse, it's great to work on your own spiritual path...it's as necessary as breathing, really...

I just wanted to mention that during the "dark periods", it's really helpful to send love & light, prayers, etc., to your soul connection. And also send it to yourself.

Sometimes as you confront your fears or get down to some of your soul work, you (or in this case your partner) may find yourself (himself) in a bad place...it's like spiritual or emotional lock-down...and here the love is a lifeline...even if it takes a while to reach him. Trust me, it will. I've been where he is...thank God no one gave up on me.

Peace & blessings,
7L

chartreuse 09-11-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Chartreuse, it's great to work on your own spiritual path...it's as necessary as breathing, really...

I just wanted to mention that during the "dark periods", it's really helpful to send love & light, prayers, etc., to your soul connection. And also send it to yourself.

Sometimes as you confront your fears or get down to some of your soul work, you (or in this case your partner) may find yourself (himself) in a bad place...it's like spiritual or emotional lock-down...and here the love is a lifeline...even if it takes a while to reach him. Trust me, it will. I've been where he is...thank God no one gave up on me.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Thank you for saying this...I've been starting to do this just a little, but I have to make sure I'm in a good place myself each time. I want to make sure I can just send very positive energy - love and light, and acceptance - and not energy tainted with expectations or yearning or, well, whining.

I have some reason to know for myself and have gotten multiple verfications from psychics that he is indeed in a very bad place right now; in the words of one, he is "pained, distracted, and beaten down." He's obviously got a lot of stuff coming up now; I want very much to help him in any way I can and right now the ONLY ways are to keep myself in as good a place as possible and send energetically to him what I can, so thanks again for the validation and the reminder in general!

sparkle422 10-11-2010 08:04 PM

I think of it as the soul kind of waking up to the realization that it is looking for its other half if you will. I believe that the pulling feeling is like your heart pulling your soulmate/tf and you together. Sort of like a magnet pulling two people together, letting them know that the ache in their heart is their other half missing. Then they each will meet one another when the timing is right when they least expect it.

LadyImpreza1111 11-11-2010 09:36 AM

That sounds about right to me.

chartreuse 11-11-2010 06:55 PM

Tell you what, I might have spoken too soon about the pull having gotten more "refined."

I'm not sure what's changed because I'm still in a good place emotionally, but yesterday and today, every time I thought of him (so, you know, pretty much all the time) the physical sensation in my chest has been like 10x more than it EVER was before. I feel like my heart's about to shove it's way right out of my chest cavity - it's not unpleasant, but it is definitely distracting in the extreme.

Wonder if that means he's thinking of me too? Or I'm closer to seeing him again than I think?

LadyImpreza1111 11-11-2010 08:23 PM

I was wondering that too. It's been almost a year since we got in contact (and contact stopped) yet I didn't even start feeling that pull until this month.It's gotten pretty noticeable too.

Dharma Employee 11-11-2010 08:36 PM

but is it the soul pulling beyond the body, indepeddent of the mind or in tandmen with the ocnscioulsy thinking personality pulling

LadyImpreza1111 12-11-2010 07:56 AM

Maybe a bit of both. Sometimes I feel it even when I'm not thinking of him.

Dharma Employee 12-11-2010 11:04 AM

but when you feel the pull, it is the twin/soulmate/other part is it not ?

Amberly 12-11-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

but is it the soul pulling beyond the body, indepeddent of the mind or in tandmen with the ocnscioulsy thinking personality pulling

I'd say its more the soul. As its the soul which recognises and remembers all what and who we are.

Dharma Employee 12-11-2010 11:27 AM

would agree with that though have sometimes ahve wondered given I swear sometimes I have been present on the same dance floor as her, and have been ignoring her and then suddenly had the sensation of my mind filling up with thought, that feels like it is coming from her

Amberly 12-11-2010 11:31 AM

Your mind may be ignoring her, but your soul can't. If that makes sense.

Dharma Employee 12-11-2010 11:59 AM

but her thought, maybe fills up my head as barmy as that sounds, because that is what it felt like

like she was wandering why I was ignoring her

Amberly 12-11-2010 12:11 PM

Nothing sounds barmy when describing a twin flame encounter lol Seriously though....maybe she was thinking so and you picked up her thoughts. I don't know. I've said this before on one of these threads and i'll say it again....listen to the voice within with these connections. The rational mind can't make sense of the experiences and emotions and can make us believe were going mad and its all in our head. Our intuition guides us and speaks the truth. Its much easier to accept the experiences and feel them instead of trying to make sense of things within our mind.

ESP_dreamr 02-12-2010 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amberly
Nothing sounds barmy when describing a twin flame encounter lol Seriously though....maybe she was thinking so and you picked up her thoughts. I don't know. I've said this before on one of these threads and i'll say it again....listen to the voice within with these connections. The rational mind can't make sense of the experiences and emotions and can make us believe were going mad and its all in our head. Our intuition guides us and speaks the truth. Its much easier to accept the experiences and feel them instead of trying to make sense of things within our mind.

Beautifully put, Amberly.

We as humans think we know *so* much about reality.

When in reality, we know nothing.

The most genius mind can never understand the divinity of the most precious love.

I think when humans finally have the paradigm shift, from living from the ego mind, to living from the heart, thats when the world will be whole again.

:love6:

LadyImpreza1111 02-12-2010 09:24 AM

Quote:

but her thought, maybe fills up my head as barmy as that sounds, because that is what it felt like

like she was wandering why I was ignoring her

And there is another lovely hallmark of a twin flame connection: telepathy.
I have actually asked a question (not to him intentionally) in my head. Hypothetically more than anything else and he's answered it.

7luminaries 02-12-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

True in most areas of life!!! :smile: Very true indeed on this issue...it generally takes me a while to wrap my head around a lot of the things I've had to deal with...but I've learned to let my heart guide me...it's the only one around here with a clue :hug3:

Fears put shackles on your heart, though, so it's very important to deal with those...accept them, and make some peace with them. Ask for help if you need it...because if you live in fear you will only be hurting yourself and the one you love. You have to come from a place of love...it's the only thing that works.

Otherwise you will just lose your mind, LOL...and you would miss that I'm sure!!! :tongue:

peace/blessings,
7L

WhiteHorse55 06-12-2010 08:03 AM

The heart pull is there - yes

Its something not easy to pin-point. I can feel the heart pull really strong at sometimes. It's as if you need to stop what you are doing (mentally at least) and be with your twin soul-wise if not physically. Sometimes I feel that my twin responds to the pull too - I have seen the twin come along in front of me - at times when I have thought about my twin in almost seconds. - I have met my twin but we havent yet talked about it

LadyImpreza1111 06-12-2010 08:42 AM

I've been feeling it like crazy today. I'd say today was when I felt it the most frequently.

mystical 06-12-2010 09:29 AM

Quote:

amen :wink: :hug2:

WhiteHorse55 08-12-2010 04:37 AM

Quote:

I'd say its more the soul. As its the soul which recognises and remembers all what and who we are.
Very true - seems more like a soul pull - and it goes on the background - sometimes your jus continue doing your stuff and let it go on :)

LadyImpreza1111 08-12-2010 07:32 AM

Yeah. I do my own thing but dang...........it gets to be painful sometimes.

WhiteHorse55 09-12-2010 05:55 AM

So true - and then its all pull; my god too much sometimes :)

LadyImpreza1111 09-12-2010 09:24 AM

Haha. Its never really been too much for me. When I feel it, I go about my business because it only lasts for a few seconds at a time. I just feel it every day now. And its increased in frequency since last month. I don't know if that means anything or not.

sparkle422 09-12-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Tell you what, I might have spoken too soon about the pull having gotten more "refined."

I'm not sure what's changed because I'm still in a good place emotionally, but yesterday and today, every time I thought of him (so, you know, pretty much all the time) the physical sensation in my chest has been like 10x more than it EVER was before. I feel like my heart's about to shove it's way right out of my chest cavity - it's not unpleasant, but it is definitely distracting in the extreme.

Wonder if that means he's thinking of me too? Or I'm closer to seeing him again than I think?

The last week or so I have been having a tremendous sensation in my chest area. I have felt the pull before, but this is different. Its a pounding sensation that kind of freaks me out. I feel like my chest is beating fast and furious. I have checked my pulse on more than one occasion. I know I'm not sick or anything like that. It has been making me feel tired too. Although I do have alot on my plate and am super busy, this "pulling" feeling makes me slow down, its sort of annoying. I posted something recently in the spiritual dev. forums on "psychic death" and since I seem to have lost any ability I had, I wonder if my angels/guides are having me learn about my twin/soulmate connection in another way. Does that make sense? Today this pulling has lasted about 2 hours and then when I finally realized it is probably the twin flame thing, it immediately stopped. I have been shown and told who my twin/soulmate is, but circumstances have prevented us from actually meeting yet. We live very far from one another. Its a really long story. I wonder if the pulling is so strong now because its getting close to us meeting. Hope so!!!

DulcePoetica 09-12-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anima
It is like my body is weighting my soul down, and my soul is bound by my body and trying to find a hole in my chest, to rip out of my body, in order to meet with his soul and completely melt into him. I know there is no real limitation or distance between him and me in soul matters, but it feels as though we won't trully be able to be with eachother the way we want to be and tell eachother all the things indescribable until we are "free of our bodies", if that makes sense.

Sigh. It is exactly like that for me too. When I see my counterpart in person, it is much, much worse. Or rather immediately upon leaving. Our souls seem to mix together whenever in proximity. Eye contact. That's the way it happens I think. Anyway, It's like trying to pull caramel apart when it's time to go home. And that feeling lingers with me. Not so much painful as an exhaustingly uncomfortable process of separating again.

I view those tugging/pulling sensations as a hint or a calling from my partner. When I feel it, if I am able, I go into meditation right away. In my breathing, I let go of the idea that I am limited by my body. I let my soul (like caramel) seep out from the place I feel the tugging. The soul knows what it wants and as soon as I am able to "open the gate" and free it from the confines of my body, we find each other right away. We have connected through different chakras in this way several times. Surrendering to the tugging, for me, opens a channel through which we can connect in absentia and fill each other with light energy.

N2AButterfly 09-12-2010 07:57 PM

I am at work right now and just checked the forum and am so glad I saw this thread. All morning my heart beat is just going crazy. I do not have any heart problems and I could not figure out what the heck is going on.
I was doing as Whitehorse55 said "sometimes your jus continue doing your stuff and let it go on" hoping it will just calm down as I have work to do.
I can feel my twin often through my hands so I thought I will just sit here quietly for a moment, clasp my hands and think of my twin throw him love and my heart rate has returned to normal in literally a couple of minutes. Amazing.

Dharma Employee 10-12-2010 04:37 PM

always the souls doing the tug, i would think

rather than the soul, expressed through the personality

faith&love 11-12-2010 06:18 PM

I shouted at him yesterday morning and the whole day,, my chest feels heavy because i know he is feeling pain..,

Then i apologized last night and he wasn't as soft and nice as he used to be and i didn't feel so good at all..
;-p