Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lucid Dreaming (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   A child calling me (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=76669)

lyzth 29-10-2014 02:52 AM

A child calling me

What does it mean? I wasnt awake. I wasnt also dreamig.
I clearly heard a child voice, a girl, calling my name, but nobodyws actually there.

Gem 29-10-2014 03:14 AM

I have no idea about the voice you heard, or you thought you heard, and have no notion at all about what it means. It's not my place to suggest to you the meaning of your experiences and it would be foolish of me to distract you from your own determinations about that. It's your place to divulge what it means to you if you feel it's appropriate to do that, or you might feel it's not the right time or place to reveal that. I'm happy to hear what you think about it, but only if you want to say so.

Michelle11 29-10-2014 11:42 AM

I've heard my name called clearly outside of me that I responded and no one was there. I suspect mine was my higher trying to reach me but interesting that it was a child. I might ask for clarity on who it was when you go to bed at night to see if you can have a follow up dream giving you more input. Best of luck.

lyzth 30-10-2014 02:15 AM

Gem, I have no idea about possible meaning.
Michelle, thank you.
Other signs have following this calling.
I saw the word pregnancy at random reading I have started a couple of days days ago.
I have seen in TV news on abortion, I got scary.
It seems a cry for help.
I am dealing with a heavy burden in family.

Gem 30-10-2014 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyzth
Gem, I have no idea about possible meaning.

Nor do I, and it's your life to find meaning in, not mine.

Quote:

Michelle, thank you.
Other signs have following this calling.
I saw the word pregnancy at random reading I have started a couple of days days ago.
I have seen in TV news on abortion, I got scary.
It seems a cry for help.
I am dealing with a heavy burden in family.

Ok, different things happened, and as I understand it, your impression is that it's a cry for help from a child figure. This comes at a time of burdens in the family, too, so the pieces seem to be fitting together and forming some kind of meaning. I get the impression from what you've said that you want to help the child.

lyzth 02-11-2014 01:04 PM

Maybe now I now.
Who I am I to know about?
Anyway, I am now aware that a close friend is going to die after years of disease. It hurts badly.

Gem 03-11-2014 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyzth
Maybe now I now.
Who I am I to know about?
Anyway, I am now aware that a close friend is going to die after years of disease. It hurts badly.

There's time for the pieces to fall into place and make a clearer picture, so takes a bit of patience... and I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Best wishes.