Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Excellent reading on 11-11 portal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118247)

happyhaunts03 08-11-2017 04:19 AM

I feel like I've barely been making it through lately. Wake me up in 2020, please.

Akira 08-11-2017 10:58 AM

Seriously 2020 or 2021 this year has been hard work *makes exhausted face* ... I am with the rest of you guys. Wake me up when it's over. It's making just living tough in some ways because all my experiences are part of the process. Had a lovely day yesterday incidentally with a very young relative that made me laugh out loud. Being two really has it's benefits and the element of fun was soooooo very welcome... Look for fun guys to help to create a break from all the work.

Akira 08-11-2017 10:58 AM

Seriously 2020 or 2021 this year has been hard work *makes exhausted face* ... I am with the rest of you guys. Wake me up when it's over. It's making just living tough in some ways because all my experiences are part of the process. Had a lovely day yesterday incidentally with a very young relative that made me laugh out loud. Being two really has it's benefits and the element of fun was soooooo very welcome... Look for fun guys to help to create a break from all the work.

unicorn68 08-11-2017 11:28 AM

im certain all of the benefits of this hard work that we have been doing over the past year or so will be manifesting shortly.even though we are knackered we are also being refilled by the well of the divine.and we have raised the consciousness of the planet immesurably in this period.and will continue our work.manifestation happened for me earlier today....still working....let things develop as they are MEANT to be in DIVINE TIMING....its AWESOME whats happening!!!!!incidentally we have the tools and the necessary capacity to be able to cope with this,otherwise it wouldnt be happening to us and we wouldnt be chatting about it on this forum lolz....LET THE LIGHT SHINE....

FairyCrystal 08-11-2017 01:46 PM

Very true. And yes, I -and hope 'we'- have come a long way!
And I think we all say each year that that particular year is tough. But to be honest, last year was a lot tougher than this one. Last year was a 9 year, letting go, finishing cycles before you could start a new one etc. etc.
A lot of ppl past away, including my dad.

2017 is a 1 year, new beginning, which also requires more sorting out of what it is you want to begin. And that includes shedding the stuff -and people- that don't match this new cycle.
In a way it's about you yourself, re-inventing yourself for this new cycle that is to begin. So lots of soul searching could be involved to really get clear what you want and then channel it, narrow it down, to something you can work with.
A 2 year -2018- is more about you and other people. Interaction. A 1-year isn't.

And looking back I have grown SO much! I have achieved a few goals along the way, for instance got my book published. But I've learnt so much about myself! I am so much stronger than I was a year ago.
Yes, it is awesome, and yes we are given the tools. I keep getting all I need to grow further at the moment. I just stumble upon the exact right info online for instance. Things seem to flow beautifully.
Except for in the love arena, which is where I need to do more work. I've got a serious block there and I'm beginning to see just how much that is influencing my entire life, and has done for most of my life even. I just wasn't fully aware of the impact of this block. I've been dancing around it all my life...

Everyone talking about having to do more shadow work... I happened upon an article about that yesterday. Synchronicity, lol. And yes, it resonates. Again shadow work... But now it's very specific, concerning that block. Has to do with sexuality. Like so many of us, I too have things lingering from past lives concerning that subject. And I am ready to deal with it. I'm so fed up with it. It hinders me, blocks me, stops me from continuing on my path. I really need to break through that old chunk of pain inside of me.
It feels like a noose around my neck with a little bit of stretch to it, but I've reached the end of that stretch. I cannot move further, it is dragging me back, or holding me in place at least. I have to sever it.

So growth and development, heck yes! I'm quite sure I will have gotten through that block way before 2020, haha. The way it is screaming at me to get dealt with, I may get it sorted before this year is through, grin.

I'm positive about it all in general. It's just that occasionally I could seriously appreciate a break from it all!

unicorn68 08-11-2017 01:54 PM

i know what you are saying.its kinda tiring being in the 5d.but why would you want it any other way?you are BECOMING.sorting ur stuff out.yes its tempting to float back down because the vibrations are far less,but little by little we are becoming more used to it.it is no longer a scary place.an otherwordly place.it is starting to become our norm.and make no mistake.it is merely a staging point for our further awakening and BECOMING.i notice that you arent talking about your block in an open way.probably because it is still very much private for you.which is fine.maybe opening things up will help to set it free????like you are still hiding from confronting it.whatever it is.and in all honesty a forum where u dont know anyone personally might be the ideal place to let things happen.

ssdm1 08-11-2017 01:54 PM

The second half of this year has been really tough. There is an area I keep getting triggered on and that is feeling rejected or abandoned. Goes back to childhood incidents as well. I had thought I was dealing with that, but the last few months show me I'm not dealing with it at all. This is the area I am working on. Over the last 10 days I've made progress! I still get triggered but can work through that more easily.

I am thankful for this forum and all of you who understand! :hug3:

unicorn68 08-11-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssdm1
The second half of this year has been really tough. There is an area I keep getting triggered on and that is feeling rejected or abandoned. Goes back to childhood incidents as well. I had thought I was dealing with that, but the last few months show me I'm not dealing with it at all. This is the area I am working on. Over the last 10 days I've made progress! I still get triggered but can work through that more easily.

ok so in 5d thinking you are rejecting and abandoning YOURSELF.WHY?

FairyCrystal 08-11-2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssdm1

Difficult issues to deal with. I'm busy with the same thing, also goes way back to childhood (4 yrs old).
I've also been working on this for almost 2 decades, also not done with it. But I do notice I get to deeper layers.
And kind of logical that it cannot be resolved in one go. It took years to develop, it will also take time to deactivate it. Plus, something that Diana Cooper said yesterday in a meditation on releasing karma: it can happen that it takes several sessions because it would be too much for your soul to release it in one go.
And that rang true to me. I know this rejection and abandonment theme is not just from this life, but from many past lives as well.
In that sense I think maybe we should cut ourselves a whole lot of slack here, and realize we are doing tremendous healing work. Not on ourselves in this life and physical body, but we are transforming pain from lord knows how many lives, all in this life! Now that's quite the task, and all things considered I think I'm doing quite well with it all.
Maybe if you can see it that way, in a much broader perspective, you can feel some relief too? It's not like you're failing at clearing it. It's just that you are clearing a helluvalot this life. So it's okay if this takes years, decades maybe. Just know, feel, and realise you ARE getting further with the entire process.
If you look back, can't you tell the difference? Are you still as scared and insecure as you were let's say 15 years ago?
For me the answer is "no"! Yes, I still can get very insecure and afraid. But when I do it is about far more important matters than before. Years ago I got triggered as badly by more insignificant stuff. Many of these things don't trigger me anymore, or not quite so badly.
If you look at it in that sense, I'm quite sure you too will see that you have made tremendous progress.
Example for me, I used to hate group things. Scared because I've been bullied for years on end. Now I can still get nervous, but I don't avoid group things anymore. And sometimes I'm not even nervous at all.
Addressing groups of people used to scare the living daylights out of me. Yet, since 2009 I've been on stage for an annual event. Singing, presenting it, yes, presenting it! I could never have dreamed of having the guts for that some 12 years ago. Not at all!
And tell you what: I'm bl**dy good at it too, haha. It was such a revelation and it has freed me up tremendously.
I still am nervous before going on stage, I still ask myself why I put myself through all that stress and fear. But I do it anyway, and I thoroughly enjoy it too!

Look at the things you have made progress with. I'm sure you will find them. Then revel in the glorious feeling of having achieved it.

As for right now, lots of shadow work again. I do notice I am far more aware of what exactly is lurking in the shadows. That is new. Again progress. Okay, I have yet to deal with it, but that'll come.

Big hug for you
:hug2: :hug3:

unicorn68 08-11-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Difficult issues to deal with. I'm busy with the same thing, also goes way back to childhood (4 yrs old).
I've also been working on this for almost 2 decades, also not done with it. But I do notice I get to deeper layers.
And kind of logical that it cannot be resolved in one go. It took years to develop, it will also take time to deactivate it. Plus, something that Diana Cooper said yesterday in a meditation on releasing karma: it can happen that it takes several sessions because it would be too much for your soul to release it in one go.
And that rang true to me. I know this rejection and abandonment theme is not just from this life, but from many past lives as well.
In that sense I think maybe we should cut ourselves a whole lot of slack here, and realize we are doing tremendous healing work. Not on ourselves in this life and physical body, but we are transforming pain from lord knows how many lives, all in this life! Now that's quite the task, and all things considered I think I'm doing quite well with it all.
Maybe if you can see it that way, in a much broader perspective, you can feel some relief too? It's not like you're failing at clearing it. It's just that you are clearing a helluvalot this life. So it's okay if this takes years, decades maybe. Just know, feel, and realise you ARE getting further with the entire process.
If you look back, can't you tell the difference? Are you still as scared and insecure as you were let's say 15 years ago?
For me the answer is "no"! Yes, I still can get very insecure and afraid. But when I do it is about far more important matters than before. Years ago I got triggered as badly by more insignificant stuff. Many of these things don't trigger me anymore, or not quite so badly.
If you look at it in that sense, I'm quite sure you too will see that you have made tremendous progress.
Example for me, I used to hate group things. Scared because I've been bullied for years on end. Now I can still get nervous, but I don't avoid group things anymore. And sometimes I'm not even nervous at all.
Addressing groups of people used to scare the living daylights out of me. Yet, since 2009 I've been on stage for an annual event. Singing, presenting it, yes, presenting it! I could never have dreamed of having the guts for that some 12 years ago. Not at all!
And tell you what: I'm bl**dy good at it too, haha. It was such a revelation and it has freed me up tremendously.
I still am nervous before going on stage, I still ask myself why I put myself through all that stress and fear. But I do it anyway, and I thoroughly enjoy it too!

Look at the things you have made progress with. I'm sure you will find them. Then revel in the glorious feeling of having achieved it.

As for right now, lots of shadow work again. I do notice I am far more aware of what exactly is lurking in the shadows. That is new. Again progress. Okay, I have yet to deal with it, but that'll come.

Big hug for you
:hug2: :hug3:

absolutely cut yourself some slack.work on yourself in your own time as you see fit.free will n all that...