Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Name one of your new 5D “superpowers” (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120744)

lunapixie 16-02-2018 02:23 AM

Name one of your new 5D “superpowers”

Hi :)

Just for fun, what do you consider to be your best superpower which resulted from your awakening? What has the twin flame journey given you that surprises you every day still?

I would say that mine is the power to manifest my desires from a place of purity and sacredness whereas before it felt more like I was creating outcomes based on my egoic needs and from a place of quiet desperation, like the majority of people do.

The twin flame journey literally opened me up to creation in its purest form. Let’s say I wish for something with “sweetness” in my heart, like children often do, from a place of innocence and sincerity and total trust, it all just comes to me. Like magic. And like a dream coming true, floating through life enjoying everything and not ever forcing or trying to manipulate anything. Such joy!

Ariaecheflame 16-02-2018 05:42 AM

Being able to see the energy flow between people....
Seeing models (not supermodels haha) in my minds eye of how pure energetic relationships can look and feel.
When I am in balance and in flow with the universe I see and feel patterns of energy flow...
That and doing occasional gridwork always blows my puny mind haha.

It is pretty cool :hug3:

I like your superpower... haha...
I need more clarity and focus so I can do that as well!
I often struggle knowing what I truely want... it confuses me and the universe :redface:

Universal.Vibe 16-02-2018 11:29 AM

If I accidentally think too hard peoples brains just start exploding outa their skulls.

Gotta keep it chill like a tropical sunset ocean breeze.

psychegrl 16-02-2018 04:20 PM

Ummm.... being really excited and passionate about this stuff and sharing? I was once described as a translator by a powerful spiritual woman. ...no idea.. But I do pretty good at understanding ideas and communicating them to others. Also, I'm a good listener and allow people to hear what they are saying so that there's clarity and therefore solutions.

I can make an entire bag of chips disappear when I'm in my feeling. Lol That might not be a superpower though.... sigh

happyhaunts03 17-02-2018 12:20 AM

I wouldn't call any of it superpowers. I can feel energies emitted from people, but I was able to do this to some degree before my awakening. Clocks always run fast around me, but again, they did this before, too.

I feel that my "awakening" was about opening my eyes to the love available in the world and sharing that with others...so I guess spreading love is my power?

Shinsoo 17-02-2018 12:28 AM

Some kind of energy healing.

Now it’s dormant tho. Oh well.

immortal coil 17-02-2018 01:04 AM

I have many of the clair's:

Clairaudience
Clairsentience
Clairailence
Clairvoyance

Just to name a few.

Goddessa 17-02-2018 10:22 AM

The awareness that everything is energy and being able to "play" with energy to my advantage. I feel like i havent even begun to tap into this properly yet. So far its been an awareness of it and its malleability.

Another useful "superpower" (Lol) has been the ability to read people just by looking at their pictures.

mystical 17-02-2018 10:48 AM

i was already a mmedium and an empath before i met my twin . i think now tho my super power is being able to capture light and dark on cam where as before i couldnt read pictures . only people . now i find spirits in most things

but i guess ultimately my only super power is still being able to connect with others . and source

FairyCrystal 17-02-2018 11:22 AM

I'd already had my awakening years before. What did happen when I met my TF was that I got totally aligned with my Higher Self and had an enormous drive and inspiration to manifest. Nothing like I'd ever felt before.
I finished my book within 2 weeks, after 9 months of writer's block, and sent it off to a publisher, 100% certain they'd take it on (and they did!).
I also started painting in a totally different style with a different medium (acrylics).

So in short, an enormous 'push'. As if I got plugged into purest, highest vibrational version of me.