Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Vision in Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118054)

idlehnds 31-10-2017 10:40 PM

Vision in Astral Projection

Okay, so I have long wondered this and I will get to the question at the end. I have not astral projected and to be honest I am a little nervous to do so with the warnings about evil spirits coming into my life. I for some reason feel this strong pull to do it and I dont know why.

But my question is this... When you do Astral Project, does it feel like a dream or a lucid dream rather? Or does it feel like clear reality like we are now? I know from some NDE's people explain them as if there is this intense clarity that they have not experienced on there physical body. Is astral projection the same?

Thank you for reading!

JoshG123 01-11-2017 12:05 AM

Hey there,

When you first astral project it's a little strange, for when it happened to me for the first time well from my personal experience I found myself in a scenario quite similar to ordinary life but a few small differences. When you notice these little things you think oh I've astral projected you know your away from your body but fully aware of yourself if that makes sense then depending on your own mind and what you've learnt about astral projection it reflects on your experience. I'm abit of a wimp and scared what I might encounter possibly because I don't trust my own mind and over reactive imagination so i always think of Jesus and my body to wake up and keep me safe and calm. I've never experienced any evil spirits but I believe if you expect the worse than you'll get it. So don't dwell on what might happen and try to enjoy it when it happens because honestly you believe you are wide awake just things are a little different so make the most of the good and try to avoid the bad by always trying to keep a sain and mature mind not thinking what if ,but what you want to happen.

idlehnds 02-11-2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshG123
Hey there,

When you first astral project it's a little strange, for when it happened to me for the first time well from my personal experience I found myself in a scenario quite similar to ordinary life but a few small differences. When you notice these little things you think oh I've astral projected you know your away from your body but fully aware of yourself if that makes sense then depending on your own mind and what you've learnt about astral projection it reflects on your experience. I'm abit of a wimp and scared what I might encounter possibly because I don't trust my own mind and over reactive imagination so i always think of Jesus and my body to wake up and keep me safe and calm. I've never experienced any evil spirits but I believe if you expect the worse than you'll get it. So don't dwell on what might happen and try to enjoy it when it happens because honestly you believe you are wide awake just things are a little different so make the most of the good and try to avoid the bad by always trying to keep a sain and mature mind not thinking what if ,but what you want to happen.

Thank you so much for your response!! I think I am going to start just mediating and see where it might go with that before I try to astral project.

Lorelyen 02-11-2017 05:09 PM

It's about lifting your consciousness out of your body which isn't so far off lucid dreaming. You don't have to be a lucid dreamer to do it. In fact, the way I learned to start was by recalling a vivid dream fragment - the kind of vividness just before you wake up - in which you're using your limbs (say, climbing over a fence or going through a gate) the idea being that it's easier to detach your astral limbs from your physical ones, and get going.

I had long imagined a temple of sorts, the entrance a drape which, once I was free of my body, I could pass through. But I've ventured about a bit. If you find visualising fairly easy you should have no trouble. You may have to experiment with different times of the day.

Good luck!

idlehnds 06-11-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It's about lifting your consciousness out of your body which isn't so far off lucid dreaming. You don't have to be a lucid dreamer to do it. In fact, the way I learned to start was by recalling a vivid dream fragment - the kind of vividness just before you wake up - in which you're using your limbs (say, climbing over a fence or going through a gate) the idea being that it's easier to detach your astral limbs from your physical ones, and get going.

I had long imagined a temple of sorts, the entrance a drape which, once I was free of my body, I could pass through. But I've ventured about a bit. If you find visualising fairly easy you should have no trouble. You may have to experiment with different times of the day.

Good luck!

I guess my biggest questions is, does astral projection just feel like a dream or something more? Does it feel 100% real but you can fly to places you never dreamed and met spirits? I am just trying to get a idea of what it is. What I am gathering, it is like your are dreaming but are not asleep and you can tell the difference between reality and astral project?

Does this sound accurate?

BlareCrush1991 10-11-2017 02:16 AM

a supposed form of telepathy, that assumes the existence of a soul or consciousness called an "astral body" that is separate from the physical body and capable of traveling. Have you heard of astral place you'll be traveling on it.

Agenor 18-11-2017 10:26 AM

It really depends. It can be a lot of different things. You really just got to kill the fear and embrace the experience.