Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Meeting Your Angel Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=60)

lightwinds 09-11-2005 12:22 PM

Meeting Your Angel Meditation

Meeting Your Angel In Your Secret Garden
Find a nice quiet place to relax and close your eyes
take a few deep breaths and release it slowly.
Now if your relax, then lets us begin.
I want you to visualize in front of you a Golden Path appearing, stay on the Golden Path, as you walk along a little way you will notice a sign saying, " THIS WAY TO THE GARDEN OF ANGELS " with a arrow pointing to a Blue Gate. Go to the Blue Gate and tap three timeson the wood, the Gate will now open. The gate will opens before you, you will see a garden full of beauty, Rainbow colored flowers, the Sun shinning brightly fluffy white clouds in a clear blue Sky, a large Fountain, there's just so much beauty in this garden, walk around and smell the flowers, touch the water in the fountain, you may also drink from the Fountain as it holds healing power for you.
As you look around the Garden you will notice a white park bench, go and sit on the bench and rest for a moment, be quiet, can your hear gentle laughter, listen, look over to the Fountain and there you will notice standing beside the Fountain an Angel has appeared. Walk over to the Angel and asked for her/his name. Your Angel will tell you, remember the name and thank the Angel, now walk to-wards the Blue Garden Gate, it will be closed so once again knock three times and it will open, step onto the Golden Path and start to walk along it, as you walk along the Golden Path you will see another large sign saying, "THIS WAY HOME" with a arrow pointing to where you began your relaxing journey. Give yourself a few moment to take in all that you have just experienced and them when you feel ready.......open your eyes and you will be HOME. Remember to drink plenty of water.
And best of all Remember your Angels name.
Call upon your Angel when ever you need help or guidance.
This meditation was given to me by my Angel
by Lightwinds.(c) Wendy Gray.

love and blessings
lightwinds
Wendy xx

one feather 30-11-2005 03:14 PM

meeting your angel

:) hi, im new here, iv just joined today, i really needed this as i feel i have been directed towards this forum as im having a spiritual experience as iv been reading this post, its amazing how spirit work and guide you to what they want to give you and in the most unusual ways sometimes!!!, i needed meditation and asked for it, aslo iv just started going back to the spiritualist church after a little absence from it and needed some guidence, i hope to meet everyone soon and im looking forward to participating on the forum, love light and good wishes to everyone x

Ancestral 01-12-2005 12:34 AM

Welcome One Feather and I do hope to see you around the board. What type of meditation are you interested in? If you do not mind me asking that is. I did meditation and need to get back into it for release of stress in my life. I loved to exchanging meditation techinques with other people. Got to go for now take care,

lightwinds 01-12-2005 07:58 PM

Hello one feather, glad you were guided to the meditation and going back to church will help in your developement as are many home groups today.

Hello Ancestral, meditation can give you relaxtion and also help in spiritual development.
I can alway share more if anyone wants.

love and blessings
lightwinds
Wendy x

Ancestral 01-12-2005 11:39 PM

Thanks lightwind and I have not heard of the type you describe here before. I have had a recent loss in the family and dealing with my health issuse's along with my Father's and his attitude toward me has added stress. I need a vacation too! :wink:

one feather 07-12-2005 11:32 AM

:) hi ancestral and lightwinds nice to meet you, the meditation i use which is a few, is going into the quite and down white stairs, ten of them and when i reach the bottom i walk along a white path till i get to a gate, i open it and step into my garden which i could be met by a spirit or just to relax in, when i want to come back i walk out of my garden along the path to the stairs and walk up them, i then take my time for a minute or two to come round and im back, its a good one, another one is to go into the quite again and go inside myself right to the diamond of me, im floating round with a big screen in front of me and if i want to ask anything i get the answer then i count to ten and im back again, another one is to go into the quite again and im walking towards my fountain and its on a mountain and im sat on the grass in front of my fountain, the grass is all around me and sky with a beautifull fountain in front of me and i can stay there for as long as i want, what type of meditation do you both use? and i hope this is of some help to you, there is another one to, you sit comfortably in a chair and close your eyes then picture a spiritual sack comming up from yu feet to your ankles then knees and continually upwards till your all covered up, its best if you do this with somebody as its very slow but very rewarding and they can help you with covering yourself staying covered for five to ten minutes and then uncovering yourself, it takes five to ten seconds for the spiritual sack to cover from your feet to your ankles and the method in this is to relax completely as you do this meditation, look forward to hearing from you soon one feather xx