Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Sidhe (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13502)

norseman 11-06-2011 06:57 PM

HI Lady ! Yup, all my own work :D
In the middle photo, look in the water. Atleast six there. To the side, look in the rocks :smile:

LadyVirgoxoxo 11-06-2011 07:44 PM

Oh I do see them! Is it just me or in the water does it look as if the yare walking across the water? I see two Sidhe men doing that...

Tea Break 13-06-2011 02:06 PM

Thank you, Norseman - I've got 'em!!:hug2:

I was going into "File" and "Save as" which didn't work. These pictures are a double gift, for when I'm looking for a bit of relaxation, it's great to meditate on such physical beauties as these ... and then of course, there is the wonders of the Sidhe, too.

LadyVirgo - all life is connected through Spirit, so yes - the Sidhe can and have contacted you, or anyone friendly to them, through dreams. It's when we're most receptive to Spirit messages. You're obviously an Earth Healer (as they are too, of course) which is why you're "open" to them - an they know it! Great to have special friends, isn't it? :smile:

Angel Blessings to All :angel8:

LadyVirgoxoxo 13-06-2011 08:20 PM

I want them to contact me more in dreams! lol that's awesome. What's an earth healer? And I feel so special to have friends like them :love1:

Asrais 14-06-2011 12:58 AM

In Irish mythology, we are often warned to be wary of the hospitality of the Sidhe. Never eat or drink anything that is offered to you, because if you do, you will remain in their world forever - and that ending is not always as fairy tale like as we would imagine.

They have little care for humans as a whole - we have done so much damage to their world, but in the Irish legends, it is said that the reason they diminished is they used up almost all the magic in the land and so became weak, allowing humans to populate, so in a way, they too abused the earth. I think because of this many of them are bitter.

Enjoy their friendship, but do not think they will take away your troubles. Trust your intuition, you will know bad from good.

LadyVirgoxoxo 14-06-2011 02:28 AM

You're right, I shouldn't fantasize that much about their world, it's probably no better than the world we live in. I hope in my dreams I'll never eat or drink anything they give me...

Tea Break 14-06-2011 03:41 PM

I agree with your advice, Asrais on the eating and drinking part, if we encounter the Sidhe in a waking state. I'm not certain about it being incautious in a dream - so long as we're aware that it's only a dream, for many people drawn to the Sidhe (or Faery) people were at some point of that people themselves, and are now on their related "missions" in our world. Dreams are where they can contact us more easily, for most people choose "common sense" over their intuitions during daily life.

That's what I mean about being an "Earth healer" LadyVirgo. The Faery peoples are the "caretakers" of our Nature world, even though unseen and unacknowledged by the majority of human beings. So "earth healers" carry on the work in a more obvious sense, in our world. Anyone who cares for our planet and it's natural life, or the lives of any creaures, come to that, is an Earth Healer, and in our own ways aid the Sidhe/Faery in this vital work.

Has anyone read "The Secret Lives of Elves and Faeries" by the Rev. Robert Kirk? Its quite fascinating, as it recounts the experiences of a Methodist minister between 1688 and 1692 and his actual encounters with the Faery/Sidhe! I was brought up in the Methodist church - and trust me, a belief in Faerys was not a part of those beliefs - Angels were barely acceptable:smile: Quite unstrangely, Kirk "mysteriously" disappeared eventually, and it seems that he was allowed to return to this world to write his story, and then agreed to go back to the "people under the hill" - forever.
I read it coming up to mid-summer a few years ago - fantastic!

Angel Blessings to All :angel8:

norseman 14-06-2011 05:23 PM

Earth Healer is a core value in the pagan creeds !

LadyVirgoxoxo 15-06-2011 02:59 AM

Wow so I was a Sidhe in another life?That's so cool that I'm an earth healer! And I really want to read that book! Is it easy to find? Norseman, what are the pagan creeds?

norseman 15-06-2011 12:08 PM

Lady - "pagan creeds" - just most types of pagan, including wicca, etc. Every pagan I have met has been "green". :smile: