Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Sidhe (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13502)

LadyVirgoxoxo 26-05-2011 12:18 AM

Thank you for that link Prokopton! I will try to read some of that it looks interesting!
And thanks norseman for the picture! I love that pic<3

Prokopton 26-05-2011 10:34 AM

Chapter II is probably the most entertaining to start with.

I'm a big Duncan fan BTW norseman esp. that particular picture. Lots of interesting symbolism woven into that one.

Tea Break 26-05-2011 12:33 PM

[b][/My pleasure, LadyVirgo - I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for the tip, Prokopton - I'll see about getting that!

Norseman - that's a beautiful image.

Angel Blessings to All. :angel8:

LadyVirgoxoxo 10-06-2011 04:30 PM

Dream about the Sidhe

I had a dream last night thatt I went with my school on a field trip to the beach. And I mean my whole school. Which is strange I did because I recently graduated. Anyhoo, somewhere I got lost and ended up on this island with these two adults. On the island was a huge mountain and the Sidhe lived on it. They were very kind with us and let us stay there with them since we were losst. Their main meaens of survival was the fish they caught. All of a sudden a huge ship came along with a huge fish net and caught a bunch of fish in it. I thought that was unusual since thatt's not how the Sidhe fished, and asked one of them about it. That Sidhe said it was the humans who found their island. Then a bunch of people from my school came along and basically disrespected them. I was taken back with my school and was very upset that my school would disrespect such a beautiful people. I remember scolding one realy ignorant guy about it. He's like well I don't care because they live the old way. So can anyone interpret this dream for me? Haha I haven't thought about the Sidhe in awhile so it was strange.

Tea Break 11-06-2011 01:25 PM

Well - as we know, everything we experience in this world (or our dreams) is quite literally a message from Spirit, LadyVirgo, so part of your dream seems plain to me - the Sidhe are confirming to you that you are now in theory and fact "graduated" away from the those who are still "learning" (or remembering?) to open their minds and accept spiritual truths. Even when "lost" as you were, you live by your truths, and are confident now to even reprove a learner who shows disrespect to the path he has actually chosen to follow (i.e. he's abusing himself, rather than the Sidhe who were the focus of his mocking.)

The Sidhe themselves accept the other ways of other lifeforms as part of the whole we all are i.e. though human beings "fish" in different ways, the Sidhe don't mock or judge them for that, and are willing to share what's available, with us.

I think, through your dream, they're also encouraging you to live with a similar attitude in this respect, while leaving you free to choose for yourself, as each of us must do.

As regards the "why now" bit - well, the time is obviously right as you've just graduated out of the school, and since nothing happens by accident, it's also at the time when we're approaching mid-summer, when the Faery/Sidhe kind are at their strongest influence in our world.

I'd take it all as their encouragement of you, as you "walk your talk" in our world.

Of course, it's only my take on your dream - I'm sure others here will have things to add, too.

By the way - are any of us keeping a camera (ideally digital) close at hand over the next few weeks? Faeries (often snapped as orbs, of course) are always around us, but a few shots in some natural location especially at this time of nearly mid-Summer may reap a wonderful crop of orb or faery-rich photos! It's fascinating to spot them.

Angel Blessing to All :angel8:

norseman 11-06-2011 02:20 PM

Lady, have a good look over this one and see have many you can spot. :smile:

norseman 11-06-2011 02:23 PM

or this one

Tea Break 11-06-2011 02:48 PM

Thank you, Norseman - it's fantastic! What a size they must be, to be big enough to be seen in a photo, and at a distance!

Such beautiful scenes, too - I've shamelessly tried to save both on my laptop, but they're too large for the little guy to handle ... but I'll come back for a "dream" every now and then. :smile:

Angel Blessings to All :angel8:

norseman 11-06-2011 03:17 PM

Tea Break. How did you try to copy ? Right click and Save Image usually works.
Sidhe Queen dancing in waterfall

LadyVirgoxoxo 11-06-2011 06:06 PM

The Sidhe were contacting me via dream??? Really??!! I'm hoonored :icon_eek: Do you think they can feel what I'm feeling or know what I'm thinking? Because I tried to contact them yesterday when things were rerally bad at home XD I asked them to take me away. But then I really thought about it and I was like I don't think that's a very good idea lol
I can't see any in the first two pictures norseman :icon_frown: But I can feel that they are there, it's a very powerful energy, I just know that they are there. Did you take those pictures? Oh and I did see the Sidhe queen in the water! XD

EDIT: It's really weird that I feel I can trust them like that. I'm not understanding why I have such a big connection with them. In this time when I feel I can't trust anyone, I feel I can trust them...