Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Name 5 Nice Things About CHUCK NORRIS! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13381)

Simon Karlos 28-03-2011 04:16 PM

Name 5 Nice Things About CHUCK NORRIS!

Number One: Chuck Norris is a great martial artist, having shown that he could hold his own again Bruce Lee, although Bruce Lee whupped his a$$! (Sorry Chuck! But we all know that this is a NICE THING, because being beaten to a pulp by Bruce Lee was a GREAT HONOR!)
Number Two: Chuck Norris is a great philanthropist!
Number Three: Chuck Norris is tri-sexual. (Don't ask me what this is!)
Number Four: Chuck Norris chose my father to play his side-kick on his hit TV series, Walker, Texas Ranger! (I'm so proud of you, Daddy!)
Number Five: Chuck Norris is GOD! (And he also time travels in a hot tub! And he also is a HUGE Justin Bieber fan, like me! And he also is secretly a reptilian--oops, he promised me not to tell! I am so dead! Because he also is 100% TELEPATHIC and ALL-KNOWING, since he is GOD! And he also is a great spiritual guru, leader of the Chucknorians! And he also... I know, way over five, but c'mon! This is CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Who is also Satan, but a nice Satan! :D )

Now it's YOUR TURN to name 5 nice things about Chuck Norris (or else!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Oh, and another one: CHUCK NORRIS (AND I) LOVE SMILER!

hippocratie 28-03-2011 04:23 PM

He's retired.

Foodmuse 28-03-2011 04:42 PM

Why, is he in trouble?

Lovely 01-04-2011 04:01 AM

Lol this post is hilarious.
Number 3 is the best XD

Silver 01-04-2011 04:04 AM

I can only think of well, a couple>>>He's got a nice beard and those crows feet look good on him (no the one next to his eyes). Is that OK?

Lovely 01-04-2011 05:46 AM

1. Chuck Norris invented water.
2.Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.
3.Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience
4.When Graham Bell first invented telephone he had 2 missed calls from Chuck Norris.
5.Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.

Yes I copied and pasted these from other sites.
I'm too lazy to come up with any thing funny and
original right now :3

Animus27 01-04-2011 06:19 AM

1) When the boogie man goes to bed, he looks underneath his to make sure Chuck Norris isn't underneath it
2) When Chuck Norris goes swimming, he doesn't get wet, water gets Chuck Norris
3) Chuck Norris once round house kicked a man so hard his shoe flew off his foot broke through the space-time continuum and hit Amelia Earhart as she was flying over the Pacific ocean.
4) Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero
5) Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

Simon Karlos 01-04-2011 12:17 PM

:D Oh my goodness!!!!! Thanks for the morning laughs my friends.

BlueSky 01-04-2011 12:22 PM

I worked with a girl from Puerto Rico and we became friends. When I left the company she asked to take a picture with me so she could tell her mother that she worked with Chuck Norris.........lol

Actually I was told that on a few other occassions.

So I'd say that what I think is good about Chuck Norris is that he is extremely good looking! lol

Simon Karlos 01-04-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I worked with a girl from Puerto Rico and we became friends. When I left the company she asked to take a picture with me so she could tell her mother that she worked with Chuck Norris.........lol

Actually I was told that on a few other occassions.

So I'd say that what I think is good about Chuck Norris is that he is extremely good looking! lol

You bet, Chuck Shaman! :wink: Blessings.