Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Forum Help (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Forum Issues/Glitches/Bugs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13691)

innerlight 14-06-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moke64916
No. Safari. Most up to date version. On the newest Mac OSX and iPAD with the fastest internet service available.

That is your problem then... Safari does not display this forum properly. I know because I tested Safari and the drop down menus do not display properly with Safari.

AngelicOrin 05-07-2011 08:32 AM

whoa~ finally! I wasn't been able to get on here for at least one hr (just established connection! wasn't my internet either, my mobile's net couldn't connect.

Tiss 18-07-2011 01:48 PM

Hello!

I got an automatic update to Internet Explorer 9 and I lost the functionality related to browse new posts (since last visit,since...,since...), all of them.

Do you have any clue about how to fix it?

Love and recognition,

TISS

oops, I see that you have touched this issue! :icon_eek:

norseman 18-07-2011 02:50 PM

Dump I.E. Get Firefox :smile:

Kaere 18-07-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiss
Hello!

I got an automatic update to Internet Explorer 9 and I lost the functionality related to browse new posts (since last visit,since...,since...), all of them.

Do you have any clue about how to fix it?

Love and recognition,

TISS

oops, I see that you have touched this issue! :icon_eek:

You can try using Compatibility View. The button is up beside the refresh and stop buttons (top right of your browser). It looks like a broken page. Might work? I dunno.

Tiss 18-07-2011 04:22 PM

Dear Kaere, unfortunately did not work. It is weird because I uninstalled IE9 and I am still getting the bug.

I will go on checking manually until I install Firefox as norseman suggests. :wink:

TISS

innerlight 18-07-2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Dear Kaere, unfortunately did not work. It is weird because I uninstalled IE9 and I am still getting the bug.

I will go on checking manually until I install Firefox as norseman suggests. :wink:

TISS

There is known compatibility issues with IE 9 and this forum.

Tiss 18-07-2011 09:08 PM

Dear all,

I could finally solve the problem uninstalling IE9 and with a system restore as a second step.

It took some time... Now everything is working well. Thanks!

TISS :hug:

innerlight 19-07-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Dear all,

I could finally solve the problem uninstalling IE9 and with a system restore as a second step.

It took some time... Now everything is working well. Thanks!

TISS :hug:

I have firefox on my dekstop, but IE on my laptop and opted to not upgrade to IE 9. IE has been working fine on it without the upgrade. Hopefully it won't become a forced upgrade, Microsoft does that from time to time.

Tiss 19-07-2011 02:11 AM

Yes innerlight, they do it from time to time.

Just in case, I deactivated the option of automatic updates and changed it for the "ask user what to install." But I don't know if they will obey. :D

TISS