Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Forum Help (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Forum Issues/Glitches/Bugs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13691)

Clover 21-05-2017 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annemieke
I would like to start a thread which contains some (not my own!) websites. When I try, it keeps saying I must have 15 posts first. But I've made 17 and it still keeps saying that. Why is this please?

You need 25 posts and 2 weeks before having full forum functions

Clover 21-05-2017 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It seems my account has been mixed up with another user's account....or something.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112939

When my reply to this appears in my subscribed threads in my Control Panel, it comes up as 'TheTruth88' and that there are 2 replies to that thread when there is only one reply.

Now, when I click on the user 'TheTruth88' it comes up as being my own account of The Necromancer and there is no member in the member's list called 'TheTruth88'.

This is totally weird...explainable in the fact that the message in that post was directly channeled from a divine source and it wants to be part of your forum...but totally weird.

I don't mind it however.

HI,

Ill look into it, that is odd. Member Thetruth88 we just banned/removed today because it was a spam bot. Usuaully when the server upgrades it removes these weird glitches but ill see if its anything out of the ordinary and message you.

fox

DreamyMaryAlice 02-09-2017 07:40 AM

Keeps taking me out of the forums, saying to try again later, so i keep logging in and trying to get into the forums, my 4th time logging in now

Malkah Esther 05-12-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
You need 25 posts and 2 weeks before having full forum functions

Thanks, I had the same issue.

I think the message that comes up is confusing as it says 15 posts (not 25) and I didn't see anything about 2 weeks.

Still_Waters 24-05-2018 11:12 AM

I am having difficulty using Quick Links (My Posts) as the response is "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

I am having the same problem using New Posts (My Previous Visit, Previous Day). The response is similarly "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

I've used these features in the past to quickly locate my posts so I can check responses and also to look at new topics being discussed. This has worked in the past for me and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem with my user id.

Still_Waters 27-05-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I am having difficulty using Quick Links (My Posts) as the response is "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

I am having the same problem using New Posts (My Previous Visit, Previous Day). The response is similarly "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

I've used these features in the past to quickly locate my posts so I can check responses and also to look at new topics being discussed. This has worked in the past for me and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem with my user id.

Today, it's working so I'm not sure what the problem was before.

siebenraben 20-11-2018 05:15 PM

How do I move a post from one forum to another? I accidentally posted under the wrong category.

Dan_SF 26-11-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siebenraben
How do I move a post from one forum to another? I accidentally posted under the wrong category.

Contact a moderator, open the SF-Home Page scroll down to the Active member list, then see if there is any name in different color than black. These Are Admins/Mods/Supermods etc.

Send one of them a Private Message.

aragonite_11 29-12-2018 10:20 AM

I'm trying to post a URL to my natal chart but it says you cannot post URLs until you've made 15 or more posts. I've made 18 posts and it still won't let me!

Clover 29-12-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aragonite_11
I'm trying to post a URL to my natal chart but it says you cannot post URLs until you've made 15 or more posts. I've made 18 posts and it still won't let me!

Hello yes, it;s a forum glitch. You need 25 posts. Sorry! Your almost there!

Clover